PDA

View Full Version : Rising Phoenix Could be about Juno

pacmanate
07-31-2013, 01:08 PM
More directly I mean... I don't even know what Rising Phoenix is, or if its real, but after playing AC3 I have come to this theory.

When Connor gets high and flies with Juno, Juno is on fire. What bird in mythology sets itself on fire? The Phoenix. What can the Phoenix do? Well it gets reborn from its ashes...

Maybe its about Juno being reborn fully again. I don't know :p

ladyleonhart
07-31-2013, 01:11 PM
Rising Phoenix is a potential AC title for the PS Vita.

Your theory is interesting. :) I honestly don't know what the focus is either, and only one or two images have been leaked about it.

ArabianFrost
07-31-2013, 01:13 PM
We get to play as her dying boyfriend or the Assassins (led by Eve) that rise against the pheonix, a.k.a Desmond-killing Juno.

pacmanate
07-31-2013, 01:14 PM
Rising Phoenix is a potential AC title for the PS Vita.

Your theory is interesting. :) I honestly don't know what the focus is either, and only one or two images have been leaked about it.

Well then maybe that will be announced at Gamescom. Apparently a retailer had it listed as 10th October... If it is real then they should announce it at Gamescom. I think Sony said they were going to focus on the Vita? (Even though now they say they are focusing on PS4 again). But Liberation helped the Vita so maybe Rising Phoenix is another good push. But yeah, I think it has something more direct to do with Juno.

Then again, we don't even know what Abstergo want to find out in AC4 which is great because in AC:B, AC:R and AC3 we knew the goal of the modern day story.

pirate1802
07-31-2013, 01:21 PM
Interesting theory. I give it my badass seal of approval. But it better not have anything to do with Desmond returning to life :S

ladyleonhart
07-31-2013, 01:31 PM
Well then maybe that will be announced at Gamescom. Apparently a retailer had it listed as 10th October... If it is real then they should announce it at Gamescom. I think Sony said they were going to focus on the Vita? (Even though now they say they are focusing on PS4 again). But Liberation helped the Vita so maybe Rising Phoenix is another good push. But yeah, I think it has something more direct to do with Juno.

Then again, we don't even know what Abstergo want to find out in AC4 which is great because in AC:B, AC:R and AC3 we knew the goal of the modern day story.

Ubisoft also said that they see a good future for the PS Vita. :)

About Juno in ACIII, they did only tell us that she was released. Although, in what way do you think it was...? In spirit...? I don't suppose she has a physical presence, but I could be wrong. Then, I really would like to understand what happened with Juno. Then, shouldn't they focus on that in ACIV too then? Or, I suppose, the Vita title could go into even greater detail about Juno and TWCB. Maybe they will let us see into the lives of TWCB i.e. what happened before and thus providing us with a deeper understanding of what they are trying to achieve in the present day.

Also, yes, the modern day aspect may yet be very interesting in ACIV.

Spider_Sith9
07-31-2013, 01:55 PM
We get to play as her dying boyfriend or the Assassins (led by Eve) that rise against the pheonix, a.k.a Desmond-killing Juno. Aita? Could be. I doubt it as then we'd lose Parkour and would be able to use rapid-fire ammunition. Also the ending to Liberation did imply Eve being involved in the plot once again. I personally want Shao Jun to be in the game. So here's what we've gathered.

1. Aita Game

2. Desmond's Rebirth/Mind Uploading

3. Shao Jun Game

4. Juno Plot

5. All of the above.

ArabianFrost
07-31-2013, 02:04 PM
Aita? Could be. I doubt it as then we'd lose Parkour and would be able to use rapid-fire ammunition. Also the ending to Liberation did imply Eve being involved in the plot once again. I personally want Shao Jun to be in the game. So here's what we've gathered.

1. Aita Game

2. Desmond's Rebirth/Mind Uploading

3. Shao Jun Game

4. Juno Plot

5. All of the above.

Rapid fire ammunition in pre-pre-pre-historic time?

Spider_Sith9
07-31-2013, 02:06 PM
Rapid fire ammunition in pre-pre-pre-historic time? Remember the hologram of the Sage using that EMP pistol?

RinoTheBouncer
07-31-2013, 02:24 PM
Your theory is pretty interesting since there's an upcoming AC game for PSVita called Rising Phoenix.

Jexx21
08-01-2013, 04:59 AM
Yea, that game was never officially announced by Ubisoft. it could be fake.