PDA

View Full Version : Rising Phoenix concerns

Spider_Sith9
07-31-2013, 10:33 AM
Does anyone get the feeling it'll suffer the same fate as Lost Legacy and be cancelled? We even heard nothing from Utopia so far.

roostersrule2
07-31-2013, 10:35 AM
Lost Legacy became ACR so it would be better for it to end up like Lost Legacy.

Spider_Sith9
07-31-2013, 10:41 AM
Still kinda comes off because they feared it'd be like Altair Chronicles. They said it was how it was gonna play like that just with Ezio.

pirate1802
07-31-2013, 10:52 AM
Lost Legacy became ACR so it would be better for it to end up like Lost Legacy.

Yes! Unless its about Desmond's rebirth. In which case our rotten swordfish would finally have some use.

ladyleonhart
07-31-2013, 11:15 AM
I don't think it will be cancelled. Well, I really hope not. AC: Liberation was one of the main reasons I decided to buy a PS VIta. Anyway, including "ACIV: Black Flag", Ubisoft supposedly have three games in the works. One we can assume to be ACIV: Black Flag. Another could be the next AC main console title. Then the third could potentially be a game for the PS Vita i.e. "Rising Phoenix". Then I think they are probably just keeping quiet about things for now. They have already given us quite a lot of information on ACIV and it was only announced in March this year. Then as it is the upcoming game they probably want to keep our focus and attention on that. As for Rising Phoenix, Ubisoft have also said that they believe that the Vita has a good future. Additionally, because the image was leaked, the game was probably still in the earliest stages and they felt they weren't ready to divulge anything concrete. Then I think we will see another Vita title at some point, even if the name changes.

ze_topazio
07-31-2013, 04:07 PM
The difference between Lost Legacy and Rising Phoenix is that Lost Legacy was announced while Rising Phoenix is just a rumor.

OSantaClownO
08-01-2013, 12:41 AM
Lost Legacy wasn't that lame Facaebook game?
I don't quite understnad how it turned to Assassin's Creed Revelation.

I-Like-Pie45
08-01-2013, 12:42 AM
Assassin's Creed Lost Legacy - started life as a 3DS Assassin's Creed game, converted to a full console game called ACR in about ten months

Rugterwyper32
08-01-2013, 12:49 AM
What if Rising Phoenix was just one elaborate hoax?

Hey, it's a possibility

LoyalACFan
08-01-2013, 12:54 AM
It could be anything... Hell, maybe even a working subtitle for AC4 or AC5. We know literally nothing about it except for the name, so any speculation about cancellation at this point is grasping at straws.

Megas_Doux
08-01-2013, 12:57 AM
We have next to NOTHING!!!!!! How come we can speculate about it????

At least with the lost legacy, aka future Revelations, there was an OFFICIAL statement....

Jexx21
08-01-2013, 01:16 AM
Rising Phoenix was never officially announced by Ubisoft.

We don't know if it's even real. >.>

RinoTheBouncer
08-01-2013, 03:01 AM
The 2nd screenshot clearly had a caption from modern day with the Erudito logo shown in the background so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a modern day setting, or something that takes place majorly in modern day. I hope it ends up like Lost Legacy which became AC:Revelations. It would be great to tie up one of the many loose ends that AC's been giving since AC:Brotherhood.