PDA

View Full Version : What Shal We Do With the Drunken Sailor - Fan made trailer

MuddledMuppet2
07-30-2013, 01:12 PM
Black Flag is kinda turning into my most heavilly anticipated game, I've always been a fan of pirates (pirates > ninjas: fact) and the free roam between land and sea has me breakin' out the rum and letting rip with a sea shanty or two! Hope ye scurvy dogs enjoy this, would love some feedback!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3AGYcBMhWA

Ureh
07-30-2013, 03:48 PM
I think you did the best job possible.

Mystique_7
07-30-2013, 04:10 PM
That was pretty good for what we have so far. good job

DisbandedBox359
07-30-2013, 04:14 PM
Good video but it's just put Dishonored in my head haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ddsa5giY7o

MuddledMuppet2
07-30-2013, 05:45 PM
I think you did the best job possible.

That was pretty good for what we have so far. good job

Thanks guys mucho appreciated :)

Good video but it's just put Dishonored in my head haha.

Yeah one of my twitter followers pointed this out to me, not sure if it's worth repeating that I hadn't seen this before, but I hadn't :)

Even so, they kinda had a full professional studio with all the resources that implies, I have my voice and the in-game music editor of LBP2 :)

I also fully expect to see this song in the full game, it's probably one of the most well known sea shanties after all. Thanks for the positive comment tho :)

DisbandedBox359
07-30-2013, 05:50 PM
Thanks guys mucho appreciated :)

Yeah one of my twitter followers pointed this out to me, not sure if it's worth repeating that I hadn't seen this before, but I hadn't :)

Even so, they kinda had a full professional studio with all the resources that implies, I have my voice and the in-game music editor of LBP2 :)

I also fully expect to see this song in the full game, it's probably one of the most well known sea shanties after all. Thanks for the positive comment tho :)

Can't wait to collect the shanties haha.

MuddledMuppet2
07-30-2013, 06:02 PM
Can't wait to collect the shanties haha.

yeah man me too! it was seeing the trailer that mentioned shanties that inspired me for this, no wi need to have a look about and see if i can make some more, it was a lot of work but pretty enjoyable to make, i think i've learnt a bit about how to make the next one better too :D