PDA

View Full Version : Game Freezes

XyZspineZyX
12-25-2003, 11:59 PM
I have just purchased Prince of Persia The Sands Of Time for the pc. I have the following spec

Athlon XP1800
768MB
Nvidia GeForce 3

Now the game installs and appears to be running fine until on the first level (tutorial) after the first series of jumps I head left into the building. Here the screen turns dark except for a sword in the center and the keyboard completely locks.

Does anyone know if there is a bug in the game? If so any patches to fix this problem? I've even tried re-installing to no avail.

XyZspineZyX
12-25-2003, 11:59 PM
I have just purchased Prince of Persia The Sands Of Time for the pc. I have the following spec

Athlon XP1800
768MB
Nvidia GeForce 3

Now the game installs and appears to be running fine until on the first level (tutorial) after the first series of jumps I head left into the building. Here the screen turns dark except for a sword in the center and the keyboard completely locks.

Does anyone know if there is a bug in the game? If so any patches to fix this problem? I've even tried re-installing to no avail.

XyZspineZyX
12-26-2003, 12:42 AM
Well it looks like I can answer my own question. My graphic card drivers were not up to date. The game seems to be running fine now with the latest drivers installed!