PDA

View Full Version : Famous locations in AC4? (story spoilers!!)

pineal_gland
07-29-2013, 02:15 PM
Just some things i was thinking about.

From wikipedia:

The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is an undefined region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean where a number of aircraft and ships are said to have disappeared under mysterious circumstances.

Now there are many stories about the bermuda triangle. I will list a few that i think will fit perfectly with AC's mystery and TWCB elements of the storyline:

UFOs/Aliens

A downed spaceship lurking deep underwater, its dangerous alien mechanics interfering with our own technology? Perhaps. Or perhaps the Bermuda Triangle, along with another similarly rumored triangle in the Pacific off the coast of Japan, serves as a portal for interplanetary, interdimensional creatures. (Those who came before?)

Atlantis

Those who believe Atlantis once lay deep beneath the Bermuda Triangle argue that the remnants of the intense energy crystals ((Perhaps the crystals seen in trailers and screenshots?) that were once used to fuel the city are now interfering with airplane and ship electronics, causing them to go haywire.

We also know for a fact that Benjamin Hornigold will be one of the main villains.

Here's something i read about his death on wikipedia:

In late 1719 Hornigold's ship was caught in a hurricane somewhere between New Providence and Mexico, and was wrecked on an uncharted reef. The incident is referred to in the contemporary account A General History of the Pyrates by Captain Charles Johnson, which states "in one of which voyages ... Captain Hornigold, another of the famous pirates, was cast away upon rocks, a great way from land, and perished, but five of his men got into a canoe and were saved."[11] The specific location of the reef remains unknown.

http://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/assassins-creed-4-map.jpg

http://www.destination360.com/maps/bermuda-triangle-map.gif

I think these things can be linked in a creative way.

Thoughts?

Rugterwyper32
07-29-2013, 02:49 PM
We also have something rather interesting, one of the location hypotheses of Atlantis. In Cuba:

"Author Andrew Collins has advocated a Cuban connection to Atlantis in his book Gateway to Atlantis: The Search for the Source of a Lost Civilization. Collins supports his hypothesis with indirect historical and geographical evidence. He suggests Isle of Youth and the shallow sea bottom that surrounds it as a possible location for Atlantis.

Sonar images suggested to be a complex of submerged structures or a Cuban underwater city were recorded off the coast of the Guanahacabibes peninsula near the Pinar del Río Province in 2001."

Mr_Shade
07-29-2013, 02:53 PM
maybe not put the potential spoilers IN the title?

Hans684
07-29-2013, 03:24 PM
maybe not put the potential spoilers IN the title?

Well, you(Ubisoft) has based this series on history so spoiler is going to be sailing around here and Wikipedia.

LoyalACFan
07-29-2013, 03:33 PM
Well, you(Ubisoft) has based this series on history so spoiler is going to be sailing around here and Wikipedia.

Gasp, how did you know Mr. Shade is the mortal embodiment of Ubisoft!

Talk about spoilers... :eek:

Hans684
07-29-2013, 03:59 PM
Gasp, how did you know Mr. Shade is the mortal embodiment of Ubisoft!

Talk about spoilers... :eek:

Lol

ladyleonhart
07-29-2013, 04:03 PM
UFOs/Aliens

A downed spaceship lurking deep underwater, its dangerous alien mechanics interfering with our own technology? Perhaps. Or perhaps the Bermuda Triangle, along with another similarly rumored triangle in the Pacific off the coast of Japan, serves as a portal for interplanetary, interdimensional creatures. (Those who came before?)

I knew TWCB were really aliens. :p Told you, M.

Hans684
07-29-2013, 06:57 PM
Just some things i was thinking about.

From wikipedia:

The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is an undefined region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean where a number of aircraft and ships are said to have disappeared under mysterious circumstances.

Now there are many stories about the bermuda triangle. I will list a few that i think will fit perfectly with AC's mystery and TWCB elements of the storyline:

Those who believe Atlantis once lay deep beneath the Bermuda Triangle argue that the remnants of the intense energy crystals ((Perhaps the crystals seen in trailers and screenshots?) that were once used to fuel the city are now interfering with airplane and ship electronics, causing them to go haywire.

We also know for a fact that Benjamin Hornigold will be one of the main villains.

Here's something i read about his death on wikipedia:

In late 1719 Hornigold's ship was caught in a hurricane somewhere between New Providence and Mexico, and was wrecked on an uncharted reef. The incident is referred to in the contemporary account A General History of the Pyrates by Captain Charles Johnson, which states "in one of which voyages ... Captain Hornigold, another of the famous pirates, was cast away upon rocks, a great way from land, and perished, but five of his men got into a canoe and were saved."[11] The specific location of the reef remains unknown.

I think these things can be linked in a creative way.

Thoughts?

Bermuda Triangle is going to be in the game.

Energy Crystals(POE) is confirmed by E3 trailer and screenshot.

Benjamin Horigold is a Templar.

pacmanate
07-29-2013, 08:14 PM
Read my thread...

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/771686-Pyramids-of-Crystal-Glass-(AC4-Spoilers-do-not-read-if-you-don-t-want-spoilers)

scarlethpl
06-08-2017, 09:32 PM
Bermuda Triangle is going to be in the game.

Energy Crystals(POE) is confirmed by E3 trailer and screenshot.

Benjamin Horigold is a Templar.

This mystery still shows the mysteries of the earth, because there happen that kind of thing? Because there is no investigation into funds, they will be UFOs, marine monsters, government conspiracies, but it is not normal for aircraft, ships and all kinds of things to be lost in the main magnetic field of the earth. We refer to the disappearance of vessels and Planes in the so-called (and feared) Bermuda Triangle, which within popular culture has become a center of intense paranormal activity, although most research indicates that bad weather and human errors have been the culprits Probable disappearances, and even some research has highlighted the fact that the number of disappearances is similar to that of many other places in the world.

To know that and much more, go to this link http://www.askmebest.com/uncategorized/see-here-to-know-about-the-mysterious-bermuda-triangle