PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help on MAC

wherzdaluv
07-28-2013, 05:48 AM
I have downloaded Assasins Creed Brother Hood. Installed. Then when I click on game to put my code in. It never starts up. I have Mac OS X 10.8. Is there a patch or anything I can do to get the game running. Or do i need to just return it?

Thanks

daluv:cool:

YazX_
07-28-2013, 03:01 PM
contact support

wherzdaluv
07-30-2013, 06:01 PM
Believe it or not I did contact support first and they told me that it was mainly made for 10.6 but to come over here and ask the question if someone else had any ideas.

YazX_
07-31-2013, 10:03 AM
Believe it or not I did contact support first and they told me that it was mainly made for 10.6 but to come over here and ask the question if someone else had any ideas.

thats really odd, anyway try to PM forums mods such as Black_Widow and Mr_Shade giving them your support ticket number.

Anykeyer
07-31-2013, 12:21 PM
Steam page says AC2 does not support 10.7 and lists 10.5 and 10.6 as requirement. There is no such warning for ACB, only 10.5 and 10.6 in requirements, but I guess its the same.
Mac gaming always had this issue, Macs lose backwards compatibility with games really fast. This usually happens because most Mac games are ported from PC using weird and buggy middlewares. There are differences between core API as well as absence of Direct3D and most developers decide to use 3rd party wrappers instead of heavily rewriting their own code.