PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed conundrum

paul249
07-25-2013, 11:50 PM
So I'm a bit behind on my assassins creed and have just finished AC2. (which I really enjoyed btw).

i was wondering if it is worth buying AC brotherhood and revelations? Is there any major plot reveals in Desmond's story that ill be confused about in AC 3?

ze_topazio
07-25-2013, 11:55 PM
Yes.

paul249
07-25-2013, 11:58 PM
Ok nice one, I shall pick them up when I'm able

Ureh
07-25-2013, 11:58 PM
There are a few minor things here and there that may baffle you if you don't play B ad R. But you have what you need: the sun threatens to cook the earth and we need to stop it by finding a temple built by those who knew to turn away from war.

I'd say play them or watch them on youtube first if you want the Desmond story to be revealed to you slowly instead of... BAM, here's the truth! Good day.

SixKeys
07-26-2013, 01:30 AM
There is at least one major plot twist in Desmond's story that's really important but barely even gets a mention in AC3. So if you haven't played ACB and ACR, you will be very confused in AC3.

OSantaClownO
07-26-2013, 01:56 AM
I am not going to spoil everything, but Desmond story continues on both Brotherhood and Revelations, even tho you don't play as Ezio in Assassin's Creed III you're missing a lot about him and will have some plot holes if you don't play both of those games. Don't let the numbers fool you, they are important games.