PDA

View Full Version : Black flag main story? *spoiler* if you haven't finished AC3

xXMrShowXx
07-24-2013, 06:52 PM
Okay so I haven't really been keeping up with the story elements in this game. I've watched the E3 demo live (Failed big time with all the freezing at the PS conference) and the sea gameplay. But I'm wondering, I know you're in an abstergo animus now, but WHO ARE YOU? is there any news on this?

ladyleonhart
07-24-2013, 06:55 PM
Are you talking about the modern day protagonist in ACIV...? If so, you are hired by Abstergo as a researcher and have been asked to look at Edward Kenway's memories, but they haven't told you what the significance of this is.

pacmanate
07-24-2013, 07:12 PM
Okay so I haven't really been keeping up with the story elements in this game. I've watched the E3 demo live (Failed big time with all the freezing at the PS conference) and the sea gameplay. But I'm wondering, I know you're in an abstergo animus now, but WHO ARE YOU? is there any news on this?

That freezing had nothing to do with demo performance btw.

poptartz20
07-24-2013, 07:41 PM
You are suppose to be you in this game. Like lady said, they haven't really gone into detail about it yet.

xXMrShowXx
07-29-2013, 01:56 AM
Are you talking about the modern day protagonist in ACIV...? If so, you are hired by Abstergo as a researcher and have been asked to look at Edward Kenway's memories, but they haven't told you what the significance of this is.

Yes that's what I was curious about. Thanks.

breakdownthewall
07-29-2013, 02:50 AM
I can't wait for some more details about the modern-day part of the game. I'm really concerned about it.