PDA

View Full Version : How much AC multiplayer do you play?

Philliesfan377
07-22-2013, 04:18 PM
I've always thought the AC multiplayer was well done and unique, but I never really got into it. Nothing really ever grabbed my attention and made keep wanting to play it like other multiplayers. So I wanted to hear your opinions on it and how much of it you play.

Assassin_M
07-22-2013, 04:24 PM
Less than the number of replies to this thread...then again i`m not really a MP guy

STDlyMcStudpants
07-22-2013, 04:49 PM
Enough to unlock the trophies....
Which means 2 weeks straight for brotherhood.
5 days straight for Revelations
and 1 week for AC 3
But ac 3 is the only mp i played for fun afterwards and not for trophies...im sure brotherhood would have been the same if the trophies werent so intense..but 2 weeks straight is a total burn out
But by far the best MP so far

SixKeys
07-22-2013, 04:53 PM
A lot, though lately I've been taking a break for other games. ACB MP is still the best and most stable. Unfortunately not many people play it anymore, so I'm stuck with AC3.

luckyto
07-22-2013, 06:25 PM
A lot.

And you'd get quite a different response in the AC Multiplayer forum.

ArabianFrost
07-22-2013, 06:29 PM
Man, I had more than 60 hours on ACB MP. I used to play that damn thing religiously. It was and still is my favourite non-shooter MP of all time. The newer iterations just didn't click for me. Wanted is just abysmal now and it has become a runner/smoke fest. I'd still play them from time to time, but ACB's will always be my favourite.

x___Luffy___x
07-22-2013, 06:44 PM
the most multiplayer i played is of AC3 but after having done 2 playthroughs of the singleplayer first. i left it on rank 41 i think. got 40 uplay points :).

played very little MP of previous AC s.

lothario-da-be
07-22-2013, 06:45 PM
I played every ac mp for about 30 hours.

Philliesfan377
07-22-2013, 07:44 PM
Man, I had more than 60 hours on ACB MP. I used to play that damn thing religiously. It was and still is my favourite non-shooter MP of all time. The newer iterations just didn't click for me. Wanted is just abysmal now and it has become a runner/smoke fest. I'd still play them from time to time, but ACB's will always be my favourite.

Yea, ACB's multiplayer was pretty good, but like you said the others just didn't pull me in.

SleezeRocker
07-22-2013, 08:12 PM
Not as much as ACB. ACMP died for me after ACR.
Sure I have played AC3O from launch up until march, to get to prestige 12 and get Prowler Avatar, but after that I just stopped playing. I'd like to play ACB but as mentioned before, hardly anyone is playing it.

misterB2001
07-22-2013, 08:22 PM
used to play ACB MP all the time, untill Ubi broke it and started messing about with it. Played on ACR a bit and only played on AC3 once.

Bashilir
07-22-2013, 08:26 PM
I got to 4th prestige on Xbox.. Ended up selling all my Xbox games and Xbox for like $400 bucks and bought games for and the PS3.

I was burnt out from prestiging to 4 on Xbox I just can't play anymore.

Maybe the next one but for AC3 I'm burnt out.

Played ACB MP like a monk does worship.

I never even bought ACR and only played MP enough for counting on fingers. Never really liked it.

ACfan443
07-22-2013, 08:31 PM
A LOT.
Although nowhere near as much as I did with ACB's multiplayer. It's becoming stale and uninspiring, sometimes I feel the Annecy team are sitting lazily on their arses cause they've changed little to nothing since 2010.

ladyleonhart
07-22-2013, 08:31 PM
I played AC3 Multiplayer for about a month, and it was fun to begin with. I got the trophies but after reaching level 4*, I kind of lost interest. Then it got quite repetitive. Not to mention the servers were really annoying. >_<

Ureh
07-23-2013, 12:57 AM
ACB for a month, it was fun while it lasted.

poptartz20
07-24-2013, 10:11 AM
Umm... I actually never picked up the multiplayer part until AC3 ( I was looking to have more fun with the game, and to also unlock the trophies) I played for a little bit but I never really go into it. I might go back because I really do want to platinum on the game. Other than that I would much rather play TLoU of Uncharted MP.

ladyleonhart
07-24-2013, 10:58 AM
Umm... I actually never picked up the multiplayer part until AC3 ( I was looking to have more fun with the game, and to also unlock the trophies) I played for a little bit but I never really go into it. I might go back because I really do want to platinum on the game. Other than that I would much rather play TLoU of Uncharted MP.

Same here, and I never played AC MP before, and I just really wanted more ACIII and the trophies! :D Speaking of which, I have the platinum trophy for ACIII so please let me know if you want some help with the trophies poptartz. :)

pirate1802
07-24-2013, 11:03 AM
Played like a rabid monkey for a couple of months after the release. The itch has died down now, still play it once in a while.