PDA

View Full Version : To Thick Skull, or not to Thick skull.

Karma_Cop
07-22-2013, 03:49 PM
Simple question here, obviously Thick Skull is pretty much a freebie. If you want it, you can have it. An auto 10 boost to your defense immediately just for playing in the training match.

So, do most people take it? I got in the habit of doing so but I'm a little unsteady in regards to how important defense is. I rarely run out of the blue bar, but does this also involve dodging/counters? I'm guessing not (that stuff seems more determined by equipment). If defense is simply how much you've got in the blue bar, then I'm guessing you generally have enough without needing the 10 boost. Instead you could apply a different perk which may increase damage or health statistics which seem like much more critical categories for most fighting styles.

X215_AssassinX
07-22-2013, 07:39 PM
Depends on what type of Gladiator you are building & your play style. I have defense on my glads with shields but I wont use defense buffs on Dual Sword glad or daggers and such. Dual sword glads I use are pretty much 80% always on offense so no reason for defense.