PDA

View Full Version : Fist weapons.

BA5TA4D
07-22-2013, 06:57 AM
Please introduce fist weapons ASAP. That's all I play and every weapon I unlock is completely useless. Give us some brace knuckles or something. I'll take whatever you got. I'm tired of sitting on all of this gold and silver with nothing to buy.

Karma_Cop
07-22-2013, 03:23 PM
Brass knuckles would be sweet, interesting idea....however the point of using a weaponless warrior is for him to fight...well without a weapon! Kind of counter-intuitive with all due respect.

As for stuff to spend our silver on, I hear you there. Should be plenty of stuff to buy gold with though?

BA5TA4D
07-25-2013, 11:43 PM
Brass knuckles would be sweet, interesting idea....however the point of using a weaponless warrior is for him to fight...well without a weapon! Kind of counter-intuitive with all due respect.

As for stuff to spend our silver on, I hear you there. Should be plenty of stuff to buy gold with though?

It isn't counter intuitive. Only way to fight with your fists is when your weapon is unequipped. That shouldn't be the case. There should be a fist class that focuses on fist weapons. Broaden the game a little bit more by utilizing a play-style already in the game..

Karma_Cop
07-26-2013, 04:11 PM
It isn't counter intuitive. Only way to fight with your fists is when your weapon is unequipped. That shouldn't be the case. There should be a fist class that focuses on fist weapons. Broaden the game a little bit more by utilizing a play-style already in the game..

Ah, I'm all for new stuff as is. So really I'm with ya, just was wording. It would be nice to see although from a few posts I'm getting the vibe that people find the bare knuckles glads OP. I only ran into one online and beat him (luckily it was one of the few matches I selected a trident user).

However I admit on second play through that the fist using challenger is kind of ridiculous...it's like you're glued to him or my controller isn't responding, I can't move away when he starts punching. Hate to see him with anything that makes those fists stronger!

malloski_us
08-08-2013, 04:57 PM
I love to fight using fists especially in the pits (close quarters combat). It's ridiculously easy to win. All you need is just this combo "square, square, square, square, triangle" do this the entire game and you'll likely win. Also make sure to wear armor that increases weapon speed.

Adding brass knuckles will give the unarmed fighter a major advantage.