PDA

View Full Version : Joypad XBOX360 not detected on assasin's creed : revelations

plissken13
07-20-2013, 12:08 PM
Hi everyone,

I can't playing at AC:Revelations because the joypad not detected. I m not see any "desabled or enabled Joypad" functions on the settings menu. I haven't any joypad's problems with others games and teh fisrt Assassin's creed. I'll be happy for all helps given. Have a nice days/evenings everyone. Thank you.

Anykeyer
07-22-2013, 06:59 AM
You're looking for wrong option. There should be input method selection on top of the keyboard/mouse button configuration screen. If you scroll it you should see Xbox 360 Controller.

plissken13
07-23-2013, 01:58 PM
Hi and thanks for your answer. You're right. But the first time when i installed the game the "XBOX controller" option not appears. After a second installation this option finally here. Was just a installation problem. Thank you and good continuation.

brigeatenex
07-23-2013, 07:44 PM
I don't know how an installation can affect the controls config. I ALWAYS have to turn on my xbox controller before starting the game, otherwise the game doesn't detect the controller and it doesn't even show up on available controllers in the menu.