PDA

View Full Version : AC4 on PS4 two months later. CAN YOU? WILL YOU?WAIT?

MattGalvatron
07-20-2013, 12:19 AM
I noticed on Amazon, that the release date for xbox 360 and ps3 are october. The pc, PS4 and Xbox one release date is December (two months later). Will you be able to wait?

Personally after seeing the youtube trailer in 1080p with what looks to be the ps4 version. I really wanted to play that version...but a whole 2 months is a long time to wait to play the game...thoughts?

ProletariatPleb
07-20-2013, 12:20 AM
That's a place holder date, meaning sites like Amazon set a product's date as the last day of the year because they don't have an official date yet.

If I were to guess I would say PC and nextgen versions will come out at the same time - mid November.

Ureh
07-20-2013, 12:28 AM
2 months pass by quick. We'll be ok.

ctuagent15
07-20-2013, 12:36 AM
I'm in the UK and here AC4 comes out on the 1st Nov, so if the PS4 is coming out sometime in Nov too, then I can wait, but if they do the same with the PS4 as they did with the PS3 and not release it here until next year then I'll pick up a PS3 copy and trade it in when I get my PS4, I have the Black chest edition ordered for the PS4 and I'll keep it on order even if I have to play the PS3 version first

Jexx21
07-20-2013, 12:42 AM
two months is a small amount of time in a life.

silvermercy
07-20-2013, 01:59 AM
I can't wait. I'll play my PS3 Buccaneer edition first and later buy/trade a PS4 Black Chest.

ladyleonhart
07-20-2013, 09:52 AM
I can't wait!! xD They've been teasing us with so many trailers and bits of information. Thanks to these forums, it seems like the thing we talk about the most. :) Especially, when the trailer comes on TV, there's no way I'll be able to ignore it. :D No to mention spoilers. Then I want to play it as soon as possible!! ^_~ And I've already pre-ordered the "Pirate Assassin Edward"! ^_^ Also, right now, I can't stop listening to the ACIV Horizon Trailer song... OMG!! Do you think I'm becoming obsessed with it. LOL

silvermercy
07-20-2013, 10:04 AM
I can't wait!! xD They've been teasing us with so many trailers and bits of information. Thanks to these forums, it seems like the thing we talk about the most. :) Especially, when the trailer comes on TV, there's no way I'll be able to ignore it. :D No to mention spoilers. Then I want to play it as soon as possible!! ^_~ And I've already pre-ordered the "Pirate Assassin Edward"! ^_^ Also, right now, I can't stop listening to the ACIV Horizon Trailer song... OMG!! Do you think I'm becoming obsessed with it. LOL
Same here! haha! ^^

Oh I just want to pre-order ALL the figures!!
Todd Mcfarlane: Edward, Haytham, Connor and Raton (4 figures). They all have exclusive in-game unlockable content.
Ubi: Pirate Assassin Edward
Play Arts Kai: Edward and Connor (2 figures).
Total 7 figures!!

And that's not including Blackbeard or that Hunter Connor statue I still need to get my hands on.

I'll probably do it in the last possible moment. I have to change address when I start my new job and don't want my precious Kenways arriving to the old address. lol

One thing's for sure I'll be broke. :nonchalance: I could find a real trip to the Caribbean with all this (which I'm planning to do anyway either this September or Christmas. Any volunteer travel buddies?? lol)

Assassin_M
07-20-2013, 10:04 AM
It`s just 2 months

ProletariatPleb
07-20-2013, 10:26 AM
It`s just 2 months
Except it's not...it's like..15-20 days at best.

pacmanate
07-20-2013, 10:27 AM
You guys didnt even read sids post did you.

The Xbox one release is November so straight away Amazon is wrong by saying December
PS4's release date is placeholder.
PC is coming out a few weeks after 1st November, so maybe 3rd or 4th week.

Assassin_M
07-20-2013, 10:29 AM
You guys didnt even read sids post did you.

The Xbox one release is November so straight away Amazon is wrong by saying December
PS4's release date is placeholder.
PC is coming out a few weeks after 1st November, so maybe 3rd or 4th week.
I did read it, i`m just saying that 2 months isn't such a long wait

ladyleonhart
07-20-2013, 10:49 AM
same here! Haha! ^^

oh i just want to pre-order all the figures!!
Todd mcfarlane: Edward, haytham, connor and raton (4 figures). They all have exclusive in-game unlockable content.
Ubi: Pirate assassin edward
play arts kai: Edward and connor (2 figures).
Total 7 figures!!

And that's not including blackbeard or that hunter connor statue i still need to get my hands on.

I'll probably do it in the last possible moment. I have to change address when i start my new job and don't want my precious kenways arriving to the old address. Lol

lol!! ;)

ladyleonhart
07-20-2013, 10:50 AM
I did read it, i`m just saying that 2 months isn't such a long wait

Aren't you EXCITED M...?? :D

pacmanate
07-20-2013, 11:00 AM

He hasnt even pre ordered it. He does give a.

And I cancelled my pre order last month

ladyleonhart
07-20-2013, 11:05 AM
He hasnt even pre ordered it. He does give a.

And I cancelled my pre order last month

He does give a... what??

LOL I haven't even pre-ordered it... only Edward!! ;) I'm kind of hoping my finances will be better and I always try and get the right price. I learnt my lesson when I bought the TR collector's edition for 69.99 :( Then I'm just waiting for the opportune moment! :)

Assassin_M
07-20-2013, 11:07 AM
I haven't been excited for a game since AC II, but not because any of the games was necessarily bad, but it`s like this:

"AC sequel OH MA GOD OH MA GOD OH MA GOD OH MA GOD OH MA GOD OH MA GOD"
"AC II sequel?? AWESOME..this soon, no waiting for 2 years"
"ACR huh?....OK"
"AC III?..."

Too frequent and i`m just bored

ladyleonhart
07-20-2013, 11:11 AM
I haven't been excited for a game since AC II, but not because any of the games was necessarily bad, but it`s like this:

"AC sequel OH MA GOD OH MA GOD OH MA GOD OH MA GOD OH MA GOD OH MA GOD"
"AC II sequel?? AWESOME..this soon, no waiting for 2 years"
"ACR huh?....OK"
"AC III?..."

Too frequent and i`m just bored

Ah, now I understand. You need the experience of waiting for a game for 6 YEARS like me. ;) LOL

Assassin_M
07-20-2013, 11:15 AM
Ah, now I understand. You need the experience of waiting for a game for 6 YEARS like me. ;) LOL
not exactly six years, just some time...look at GTA V...it`s being treated like a GOD, because we got one every 5-6 years..

ladyleonhart
07-20-2013, 11:17 AM
not exactly six years, just some time...look at GTA V...it`s being treated like a GOD, because we got one every 5-6 years..

GTA comes out only 5 - 6 years?? That can't be right. It's like there's a new one all the time.

Assassin_M
07-20-2013, 11:18 AM
GTA comes out only 5 - 6 years?? That can't be right. It's like there's a new one all the time.
time passes quickly :P

ladyleonhart
07-20-2013, 11:20 AM
time passes quickly :P

Right. That explains it. :D