PDA

View Full Version : comic-con short Kingston Gameplay

ajl992008
07-19-2013, 07:35 PM
Not Sure if this has been posted before but it is a small gameplay clip of kingston gameplay from comic-con.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfFbmmsBfbU

what i found interesting from this is I have a feeling that they have gone back to the old control scheme instead of the current one in ac3, reason why is you notice later in the video that edward is jogging which you can't do in ac3 its just straight walk or run, also when he activates eagle vision there seems to be a small delay in activation its not instant, this could be like in the ezio games where you would hold down triangle to activate eagle vision showing this delay, I could be wrong of course but its just something I observed, what do you guys think of the gameplay?

cmrggamer
07-19-2013, 08:28 PM
Just a heads up, this video was already posted in another thread :)
Actually, in AC3 jogging is possible. Did you play on the PS3? I think I saw someone say something about it once--something about the sensitivity of the trigger buttons (RT for me). I play on PC with a gamepad (which is like the Xbox controller) and it worked fine for me. I personally would like to see more gameplay, it's just so short! haha

ajl992008
07-19-2013, 08:39 PM
Just a heads up, this video was already posted in another thread :)
Actually, in AC3 jogging is possible. Did you play on the PS3? I think I saw someone say something about it once--something about the sensitivity of the trigger buttons (RT for me). I play on PC with a gamepad (which is like the Xbox controller) and it worked fine for me. I personally would like to see more gameplay, it's just so short! haha

sorry I had a quick look around other threads but didn't find it, I must have missed it. Yeah I am on ps3 didn't know you could jog, Its was probably the same as the vaulting in ac1 in that I just didnt find it so didnt know about.I think There is more gameplay coming so it should all be good for comic con

ProletariatPleb
07-19-2013, 08:46 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/781722-Black-Flag-stealth-gameplay

ajl992008
07-19-2013, 08:56 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/781722-Black-Flag-stealth-gameplay

ah I see, I was looking at the Comic Con threads specifically which is probably why I missed it, Well atleast people can see if if they miss it in that thread.

cmrggamer
07-19-2013, 08:59 PM
sorry I had a quick look around other threads but didn't find it, I must have missed it. Yeah I am on ps3 didn't know you could jog, Its was probably the same as the vaulting in ac1 in that I just didnt find it so didnt know about.I think There is more gameplay coming so it should all be good for comic con

No worries. This thread will probably just be closed soon.
I'm not sure about the PS3, maybe you can ask around about the jogging option? Can you press half-way down on the RT button?

Wolfmeister1010
07-19-2013, 09:05 PM
Did you guys notice that you can now whistle from stalking zones?

pacmanate
07-19-2013, 09:06 PM

Yeah that was me

Xbox = Jogging is dependent on how far down you push the RT
PS3 = How far you are pushing the analogue stick, because R1 is not pressure sensitive enough to do a half press. Its stupid

Aphex_Tim
07-19-2013, 09:09 PM
Yeah I am on ps3 didn't know you could jog,

Hold R1 and push the stick halfway ;)

ajl992008
07-19-2013, 09:10 PM
No worries. This thread will probably just be closed soon.
I'm not sure about the PS3, maybe you can ask around about the jogging option? Can you press half-way down on the RT button?

I have never really tried that, I have a feeling I can make him jog by lifting pressure from the analogue stick, I will give it a try when I next play the game

EDIT: Just saw the post above, I will give that a try thanks.

ajl992008
07-19-2013, 09:12 PM
Did you guys notice that you can now whistle from stalking zones?

Yeah I noticed that, pretty cool. I could see from this clip that there is freedom involved as there seemed to have been many ways in which we could have done that mission.

Wolfmeister1010
07-19-2013, 11:30 PM
Yeah I noticed that, pretty cool. I could see from this clip that there is freedom involved as there seemed to have been many ways in which we could have done that mission.

That's good because I remember in ac3 there was literally ONE time in the game where I could do a stalking zone assassination...during the Pitcairn assassination