PDA

View Full Version : Multi-Crew Team

Requlier
07-18-2013, 04:33 AM
Hello, I am Rodney, but feel free to call me Requlier.

I am an avid gamer of the 7th generation gaming systems (ps3 xbox 360), and I am looking for possible members of what appears to be the first ever Multi-Crew.

I am trying to come up with this team name with my colleague, but this team's main crews are going to be on the ps4, those in this team are free to make the same crew on the other systems (xbox one, pc). This could be the first, and only multi-crew to ever exist, and with one being made nearly a year before release, this gives us a huge amount of time to get as many 4 man crews into my team as possible.

Reply to the thread if you wish to join.

This is one small step for us, one giant leap for The Crew.

MCZ8898
11-25-2015, 05:07 AM
Hey Rodney,
I love this idea o the multi-crew team, I'd like to join it. The thing is I stay India, so the time zones may differ.
Do let know if i can. Play on PC, and my username is the same.

Areeon
11-25-2015, 12:00 PM
Hello man. I play for PC but I have a question. I still don't understand what you mean with Multi-Crew. You mean that you want to free roam with 2 crews of 4 people?

I don't think the game allows that, how are you going to get both crews in the same session?

Or you mean that you're planning to make a new clan, containing all crews of 4 fix members? Because in that case, I already have a clan!

Thanks in advance.