PDA

View Full Version : UBI-Mush can you help?

SkullAndBones.
07-17-2013, 04:37 PM
Mush can you ask your contacts whats going on regards state of online mp and dlc issues?

The game was working fine, i bought all the DLC from steam and activated it from within the 'extras' game menu.

1) The SP DLC is not selectable or shows up
2) Cannot connect to ANY Mp games anymore
3) The fact the SP does not show up makes me think this may be the issue regards MP problems
4) There must be more than 2 players online right now, is there a way to check on the web how many are currently playing?
5) any updates regards Guerrilla mode and public play? making it friends only is stupid none of my friends will buy it cause of MP connection issues
6) cannot find games.. it say this INSTANTLY as if it is not even searching...

Tech support are useless, telling us to update firmware on modem, I know, you know, they know that is garbage.

Can you ask higher up if these issues will be looked at more people on steam are having same issues with PC version. If these issues will not be sorted the game need to be removed from steam its basic fraudulent selling.

Thoughts? can you help?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-18-2013, 01:14 PM
Hi, I'm going to forward your feedback to the Technical Support team.

SkullAndBones.
07-18-2013, 10:05 PM
Hi, I'm going to forward your feedback to the Technical Support team.

Thanks MUSH i know your doing your job, but I know by the response of support its basically 0% chance of this getting looked at they have the cash now.
They fob us off with modem rubbish. Its a shame as more people are going to buy the dlc in the steam summer sale and none of them are going to find
any games to play either.. fraudulent times indeed. #shafted