PDA

View Full Version : Leveling up after level 25

shivyyafck
07-17-2013, 04:27 PM
I know there are a lot of f**k ups in this game but does anyone else that passed level 25-30 think that you earn way too little fame . It seriously takes about 50 fights to get past each level. That is understandable for the last 10 - 15 levels but come on. I at least believe there should be a new/ harder arena that will give you a little more then 500 fame a fight. (And of course. Private matches are most needed.)

SammyNYC
07-17-2013, 05:41 PM
I like to think they are working on more cities to fight in; there are a few things in the loading screen that say something like "Expand your glory beyond Capua"

I guess they could be talking about online fighting, but it doesn't seem that way to me from how it's written.

shivyyafck
07-17-2013, 06:12 PM
Yea I've seen that as well and am hoping its more then just pvp it should be a new place for more fame and have a private match instead of online. But as of now I just have to grind 60-70 fights per level up.

VanMennace
07-17-2013, 07:24 PM
I feel bad because now when I load the game up, I don't even play. It has gotten to where it feels like work. I'm almost level 25, but it is constantly fighting in the same locations over and over. I fight in the colleseum because it gives the most fame, but it gets old after awhile. Needs some new thing to keep me interested. I still think it is a great game for free, and I enjoyed most of the time I have played on this game.

SammyNYC
07-17-2013, 07:32 PM
I feel bad because now when I load the game up, I don't even play. It has gotten to where it feels like work. I'm almost level 25, but it is constantly fighting in the same locations over and over. I fight in the colleseum because it gives the most fame, but it gets old after awhile. Needs some new thing to keep me interested. I still think it is a great game for free, and I enjoyed most of the time I have played on this game.

About halfway to level 29 right now, and I am starting to feel the same way...
I've had a lot of people quit on me as I was winning lately also, so what should be a win for me and 700 or so fame becomes me getting no reward and having to reload the game and possibly losing my gladiator. Combined with not getting perks when I get a kill online about half the time, crazy lag matches where I am hitting someone and it shows them taking damage, but they walk through my attacks and start hitting me, and other issues... it's getting pretty frustrating to play at this point.

shivyyafck
07-17-2013, 08:58 PM
Yea it's a cool free game but even fighting at the main / final stages requires way too much of the same fight over and over again. At level 31 wich i am right now its been atleast 3 hours and im only halfway to 32.. And I don't even fight online anymore because of the lag and everyone using the pre made legends... Wich by the way my yellow custom warriors destroy them. I don't understand wat is fun about using the games custom warriors..

xXMrShowXx
07-17-2013, 09:54 PM
What makes using spartacus or another glad fun, is the fact that they're on the TV show, you'd understand if you've watched it. I'm level 31, I dunno why I even loaded the game back up. But yeah, the fame it takes to level up at level 30+ is stupid. level 25-29 really isn't all that bad. But after that forget it.. over 50% of online matches lag, 50% of the time you're going up against some ******bag using a trident that CANNOT be hit because he either runs away from you, or uses the same attack over and over again so you can't even get up off the ground, block, or roll. And if you get sick of that, you can play against the CPU, but sooner or later it's going to freeze on a save and you're going to lose your glad. The game had potential from the name alone. But the dev's really ****ed everything about this game up. Classes are so ****ed. You have tridents who can keep you from getting close without even trying, and if you do get close they can just mash the quick attack preventing you from doing anything. and you have unarmed people that can't be hit during their little dropkick crap, you have sword and shield users that can run and do an attack that you have half a second to block, you have dual swords that can spam a power attack the whole game and not get hit, you have 2handed swords that can mash the quick attack the whole game and beat you. I mean you seriously have NO WAY to prevent this **** from happening. I mean seriously, why the hell would you let someone get 16% attack speed bonus from perks alone, not to mention if they get a weapon with 4% or 6% and armor that gives an extra 6%. Everything about this game man literally everything. I just deleted it. I'm done. And I'm not coming back to the forums anymore.

oh and let's not forget any class that has one of those charge up attacks ARE COMPLETELY IMMUNE TO DAMAGE WHILE IT IS HAPPENING I mean really..