PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - A Pirates life on the high seas.

Mr_Shade
07-16-2013, 05:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDl5VOgeT_s

ProletariatPleb
07-16-2013, 05:09 PM
Now I can't say this for sure but it looks like the blood texture finally looks non-offensive!

EDIT: And good trailer.

Sushiglutton
07-16-2013, 05:09 PM
Still no video showing if they have adressed any of the severe gameplay/mission design issues in AC3. Lots of explosives and pretty visuals, but we allready knew they could do that. If the core remains rotten it just doesn't matter.

pacmanate
07-16-2013, 05:26 PM
I personally don't even see the point in this trailer...

ACfan443
07-16-2013, 05:27 PM
I personally don't even see the point in this trailer...

This.
And it was a pretty **** trailer.

Jexx21
07-16-2013, 05:29 PM
story trailer

Jureck0
07-16-2013, 05:32 PM
Only ships again? where are cities?

Assassin_M
07-16-2013, 05:34 PM
Only ships again? where are cities?
It`s called a pirate`s life on the high seas trailer -_-

Jureck0
07-16-2013, 05:37 PM
Yes I know but pirate's life isn't only about sea.

pacmanate
07-16-2013, 05:39 PM

"on the high seas"

Assassin_M
07-16-2013, 05:40 PM
it mostly was

SixKeys
07-16-2013, 05:40 PM
All these trailers are the same. Naval battles, explosions, Edward dives overboard, naval battles, explosions, a whale pops up, more naval battles, more explosions.

ladyleonhart
07-16-2013, 05:42 PM
All these trailers are the same. Naval battles, explosions, Edward dives overboard, naval battles, explosions, a whale pops up, more naval battles, more explosions.

Did you know on the next-gen version of ACIV you can share whales with your friends? ^_~

SamBushen24
07-16-2013, 05:46 PM
I'm just happy that they have given us another trailer!!! Some game companies don't release anything. Just be thankful that we have something else to look at.

Jexx21
07-16-2013, 05:46 PM
marketing thinks that to keep interest in the game they need to put out a trailer each month.

ladyleonhart
07-16-2013, 06:09 PM
story trailer

That's what we really need. I hope we don't have to wait until October. ^^'

silvermercy
07-16-2013, 06:14 PM
Did you know on the next-gen version of ACIV you can share whales with your friends? ^_~
Edward eating whale sushi! Shoow me the suussshiii!!!!
:cool:

ladyleonhart
07-16-2013, 06:24 PM
Edward eating whale sushi! Shoow me the suussshiii!!!!
:cool:

Not like that. ^^' I like whales. Poor whales... :( Why does everything have to become food...?

Legendz54
07-16-2013, 07:45 PM
Doesn't reveal much, cool trailer anyway.. I know some people are going to disagree with this but watching this makes me think there is going to be no good modern day protagonist anymore. I am actually starting to miss Desmond and the crew :(

LoyalACFan
07-16-2013, 07:46 PM
Holy crap, our very own Aphex Tim has the top comment on this video o_O

LoyalACFan
07-16-2013, 07:50 PM
Doesn't reveal much, cool trailer anyway.. I know some people are going to disagree with this but watching this makes me think there is going to be no good modern day protagonist anymore. I am actually starting to miss Desmond and the crew :(

:nonchalance:

There can't be a good modern protagonist anymore. That would imply that we had one to begin with :rolleyes:

Honestly, I'm stoked about how they're handling the 2013 parts. It's there for the hardcore fans who want more of the modern day story, but if you don't want to do it on subsequent playthroughs or if you're just not interested in it anymore (like me) then bugger it and stay in the Animus.

dex3108
07-16-2013, 09:29 PM
Guess what? We will get new trailer on Friday 19th July XD

LoyalACFan
07-16-2013, 10:33 PM
Guess what? We will get new trailer on Friday 19th July XD

Is that when Comic-Con is? Sorry, I don't pay attention to the dates of these conventions as there's no way in hell I can go.

Megas_Doux
07-17-2013, 04:04 AM
The choir is the hightlight of the trailer.......

Ureh
07-17-2013, 04:08 AM
Meet Edward Kenway, the surprising new Assassin in the epic franchise as we set sail in the true, gritty Golden Age of Pirates. See a live demo of Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, and hear about what's in store for the Assassin's Creed world, from the acclaimed comic book series to the next wave of detailed figures from McFarlane Toys. Meet and ask questions of the current torchbearers for the Assassin's Creed franchise: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag writer Darby McDevitt, comic book writer Brenden Fletcher, and legendary comic book artist Todd McFarlane!
Friday July 19, 2013 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Room 6BCF (http://comiccon2013.sched.org/venue/Room+6BCF?iframe=yes&w=680&sidebar=no&bg=no)

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/friday

ProletariatPleb
07-17-2013, 09:04 AM
The trailer showed a ship named Delicia, that's the vessel of Woodes Rogers.

True_Assassin92
07-17-2013, 10:39 AM
This was the worst trailer I've seen for AC...

Locopells
07-23-2013, 01:59 PM
No, the RISE trailer for ACIII was the worst. At least this had gameplay, and relates to the story...

MuddledMuppet2
08-02-2013, 11:12 AM
finding it strange this trailer got such negative reaction...

I loved it, really has me stoked for playing the game, and that's what a trailer should do after all :)

Lord-Crowmarsh
08-19-2013, 04:04 PM
I actually yawned when I saw this. Didn't see much to make me think I should get the NG consoles tbh. Why can't there be Yankie ships in the game? I want to attack them and loot them. Please don't play 'it's not historically accurate' card as the game is not accurate either. The way the ship is controlled is laughable, he steers the ship like it is a Mini (car- google it) and then brings it to a stop as if by magic.

Yes I know it is a game which is why I ask for yankie ships to loot, if the game is full of this arcade licence then historical accuracy should not get in the way.

Assassin_M
08-19-2013, 05:58 PM
I actually yawned when I saw this. Didn't see much to make me think I should get the NG consoles tbh. Why can't there be Yankie ships in the game? I want to attack them and loot them. Please don't play 'it's not historically accurate' card as the game is not accurate either. The way the ship is controlled is laughable, he steers the ship like it is a Mini (car- google it) and then brings it to a stop as if by magic.

Yes I know it is a game which is why I ask for yankie ships to loot, if the game is full of this arcade licence then historical accuracy should not get in the way.
That`s stupid

Jexx21
08-21-2013, 02:38 AM

When I read this post all I see is someone who doesn't know how his own national slur is spelled. It's yankee... or yank. One of those two, but not yankie.

YanYan332
08-24-2013, 08:37 AM
who have bought Assassins Creed Costumes (http://www.ohcosplay.com/assassins-creed-costumes-c-1_8.html) from ohcosplay website, i want buy Assassin's Creed Dresses, they can accept paypal ( Visa or mastercard ), who answer me about that website, thank you so much! this website addresses: http://www.ohcosplay.com/assassins-creed-costumes-c-1_8.html

darren4312392
09-03-2013, 08:55 PM
i just can't wait for the game to release!!!! :]

LoyalACFan
09-03-2013, 09:39 PM

Why don't they just throw in some ****in dinosaurs to hunt too?