PDA

View Full Version : Delivery Request Bug

Elebro2011
07-13-2013, 07:40 PM
I've completed all delivery requests, but in DNA tracker it shows that not.. Help me please, i only need this objective for 100% completion.

AherasSTRG
07-13-2013, 10:37 PM
There are 2 possible explanations for this:
1. There are delivery requests you have not yet completed. Some delivery requests are bugged out and are not visible on the world map. They only become visible when you get really close to the NPC that gives them and they disappear again after going away from him. For the note there are 3 delivery requests in each city and 4 (I think) in the frontier. Check a walkthrough on youtube to ensure that you have all of them.
2. Sometimes, a specific progress tracking column bugs out and does not raise the percentage of completion. There is no way to bypass this bug. This phenomenon is mostly common with Connor's recruits not being able to become Assassins, but it can be seen in every progress grid, as I mentioned above.
Remember to explicitely rule out condition no. 1, before being driven to the conclusion that you fall into condition 2 and therefore there is nothing you can do.

Elebro2011
07-14-2013, 07:34 AM
I have 66%. No idea what to do next, i have all delivery request completed from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxJlin7deq0, dont know what to do

AherasSTRG
07-14-2013, 09:22 AM
It must be a permanent bug then : / ... You could send an e-mail to support to tell them about the bug, though I doubt they will be able to do anything. Many people have the same problem, so, do not worry. In fact, you have already played the whole game, the progression tracker is just a number :P .

Elebro2011
07-14-2013, 10:08 AM
It appears that i missed one. Did the mission, now the game is completed on 100%. YEY

AherasSTRG
07-14-2013, 12:23 PM
Way to go, man. Next stop: Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag :rolleyes: .