PDA

View Full Version : Naval & Peg Leg Missions

jtburnett
07-12-2013, 12:22 AM
Is there a general consensus as to when to start these missions?

I thought I'd wait until I finished sequence 7 completely, and start them before I started the first of the sequence 8 missions, along with doing the new homestead missions I figured would be there. Cha-right.

I'm stuck in the prison, and given no choice right now other than doing nothing but these missions! The best laid plans of... Should I have started the Naval & Peg Leg Missions earlier? It will be possible to get back to Boston (sometime), won't it??

Thank you

Scystab
07-12-2013, 09:10 AM
Yep, after you get out of this mission you'll be able to freeroam as you wish. I prefer doing the side missions as soon as they are awailable, as they give unique upgrades or atleast money, with which you can buy new upgrades to make the progression more fun (or easier, but that's not what makes it more fun!)

There is a possibility to abort the memory (in your pause menu) and you continue with the freeroam at any time, but it's been a while since I was at that mission so I am not sure if It works at the prision (IMO, it should),

CatulloMario
07-12-2013, 09:40 AM
It doesn't work in the Sequence 8. You have to complete it first. Nearly anything can be done later. Still there are a few exceptions, for example the optional conversations with the clan mother.

jtburnett
07-12-2013, 11:05 AM
Thanks peoples!