PDA

View Full Version : Did The PS3 Update Fix It?

VanMennace
07-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Other than the updates for shadowing, and matchmaking are you still having a lot of the problems you were having before the update.

My issues were freezing, and dropped PvP matches.

After the updated I am still having freezing, and dropped PvP matches.

I can tolerate the freezing of my system. I dealt with it while I was playing DC Universe. What I do not like about it, is the fact my gladiators lives are still on the line for things beyond our control. If they die in battle, then they go die fighting. Instead they are being killed off for issues beyond our control.

Is anyone else having issues still with freezing and dropped PvP matches.

Last night I believe I had 2 matches drop, and 1 match that froze after I cut another gladiators head off. I also froze a few times during loading screens.

Durning a match it stop functionally correctly, and me and the other guy spoke on the bluetooths for about 5 minutes before I decided to quit the match and started playing COD for awhile.

I am still loving the game, and suspect they are currently trying to figure out how they can fix these issues.

SNW420
07-11-2013, 04:29 PM
i'm also having issues with freezing inbetween loading screens, so its not just you bro. they really need to fix this **** because its starting to get really old losing your gladiator because of this bs

obsessivepie
07-11-2013, 04:39 PM
well last night I lost two of my purple gladiators due to people quitting, I spent like 2 hours getting awesome perks for this one guy and then I got a warning when my opponent left but when I went to advance him to the queue again he wasnt even in my roster anymore

VanMennace
07-11-2013, 04:51 PM
well last night I lost two of my purple gladiators due to people quitting, I spent like 2 hours getting awesome perks for this one guy and then I got a warning when my opponent left but when I went to advance him to the queue again he wasnt even in my roster anymore

Thats sucks bro. Just getting the beasty perks can be a long drawn out campaign. I was nervous I was going to lose a few of my purple dudes, but got lucky and it took my white dudes instead. I wouldn't of mind it taking my purple spear guy, because that dude is about worthless. lol

I have contacted Ubisoft about these issues, and they don't have much to say about it. They just tell me they think the Developers may be trying to fix the solutions.

Obsessivepie: I know you are a high level, and I was wondering at any point have the gold named gladiators turned to silver purchases yet? I am thinking they will never be purchased will silver, or there will be no reason to purchase gold.

Baroni 88
07-11-2013, 05:55 PM
You guys should stop playing online. The game is great just by playing the CPU. Then you'll have no issues

VanMennace
07-11-2013, 06:04 PM
You guys should stop playing online. The game is great just by playing the CPU. Then you'll have no issues

It still freezes during the CPU art of the game as well.

obsessivepie
07-11-2013, 07:34 PM
Thats sucks bro. Just getting the beasty perks can be a long drawn out campaign. I was nervous I was going to lose a few of my purple dudes, but got lucky and it took my white dudes instead. I wouldn't of mind it taking my purple spear guy, because that dude is about worthless. lol

I have contacted Ubisoft about these issues, and they don't have much to say about it. They just tell me they think the Developers may be trying to fix the solutions.

Obsessivepie: I know you are a high level, and I was wondering at any point have the gold named gladiators turned to silver purchases yet? I am thinking they will never be purchased will silver, or there will be no reason to purchase gold.

not yet, im hoping to gain alot of levels today tho

VanMennace
07-12-2013, 01:55 PM
not yet, im hoping to gain alot of levels today tho

I reached level 21 last night. My goal is to reach level 25 by Sunday night.

BA5TA4D
07-12-2013, 10:54 PM
I've never played a game so buggy in my life. My screen freezes constantly with music still playing in the background. If people are expected to invest actual money into this game shouldn't it at least, you know, work?

VanMennace
07-15-2013, 03:28 PM
I've never played a game so buggy in my life. My screen freezes constantly with music still playing in the background. If people are expected to invest actual money into this game shouldn't it at least, you know, work?

Yeah it is pretty rough, but keep in mind it is a new game and hopefully they will get it fixed. I think low budget until see what type of success the game brings.