PDA

View Full Version : All systems

Draco8573
07-11-2013, 07:31 AM
Are people who play the crew on PC going to be able to play with people who play on the Xbox or Playstation?

DT-Bezrider
07-11-2013, 08:59 AM
Although no information has been given about this I think it is highly unlikely :(

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-11-2013, 12:49 PM
Cross platform gaming in not available at the moment, each platform uses their own servers. Unless Microsoft and Sony have not told us something about their new consoles.

DU_jefbougy
07-11-2013, 08:30 PM
THat would be great! ;)

WABENGA
07-13-2013, 07:54 PM
Cross platform gaming in not available at the moment, each platform uses their own servers. Unless Microsoft and Sony have not told us something about their new consoles.

So, is there any chance of having a closed beta for PC players? I really want closed beta

Spadge005
07-14-2013, 09:55 AM
It would be nice. So we'd be able to get more population on a map.

This is creating a problem, since the playerbase would be split in 3, and I can imagine that there wouldn't be so much players on the PC servers, since this game is very CPU hungry, and a PS4 isn't as expensive as brand new gamer PC, even constitued manually.

Also again all the trouble with the friends ! Who's got a PS4, who's got the XBOX one (probably no one :D) and who got a PC ?!

I mean I won't buy a PS4, just for being able to play with my IRL friends, I'm more a PC user.
So yeah, I hope there will be cross plarform gaming, otherwise this platform jungle will altere the game experience, again :nonchalance: and will inflame those "debates".

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-15-2013, 05:47 PM
Closing this thread as we already have one here on this subject http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/776007-Cross-Play-Cross-Platform