PDA

View Full Version : Petition to bring Black Flag Collector's Editions to the USA (And most likely NA)

ThirdEchelon_
07-10-2013, 09:17 PM
I did not make this petition but I'd hopefully like to get it some traffic. There was one made for Russia, and Ubisoft seems to have responded by releasing it there. I'm hoping the same can happen for North America.

http://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-bring-assassin-s-creed-4-black-flag-collectors-editions-to-the-usa#news

poptartz20
07-10-2013, 10:14 PM
I'm surprised that there has literally been nothing about one. We are still about a little over 3 mos out from the release date. And nothing. *finger crossed for something soon*

DarthEzio55
07-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Don't hope for something good. America always gets the short end of the stick when it comes to AC collectors editions.

poptartz20
07-10-2013, 11:40 PM
And I don't get why that is... :mad:

ThirdEchelon_
07-11-2013, 10:31 PM
I've never heard any reason from Ubisoft why they choose to do this. Especially when the last game was based in America! There are obviously fans who want to buy this, why keep it from them? It only drives me to buy it second hand where Ubisoft never sees the money it could.

pacmanate
07-11-2013, 10:39 PM
And I don't get why that is... :mad:

Comic Con next week.

Dosenwabe
07-11-2013, 10:43 PM
Dear god, just get over it, Americans! If you don't like what you get then don't buy it! What a laughable and unimportant problem you have that doesn't bother and affect me at all, cause I'm European! Get over it.

TheBearJew32
07-11-2013, 11:36 PM
Last i heard they said they would be announcing one shortly (obvious to say) but that was over a month ago. Like others have said, don't get your hopes up even when it is announced, because A- it's not going to be anywhere near as good as the other editions available elsewhere and B- it's probably going to take a lot of pleading and begging to change up the "super exclusive NA edition" just to be worth it...Washington's notebook anyone?

kriegerdesgottes
07-12-2013, 03:26 AM
Comic Con next week.

This. They always announce it at Comic Con except last year when they were going to but had to delay the announcement a little bit. It's normally at Comic Con though. It will be a crappier version than the European ones and and we will only get ONE option while the Europeans usually get 4 awesome ones.

Wolfmeister1010
07-12-2013, 03:54 AM
Dear god, just get over it, Americans! If you don't like what you get then don't buy it! What a laughable and unimportant problem you have that doesn't bother and affect me at all, cause I'm European! Get over it.

In case you haven't noticed, nobody on this forum gives a crap about your opinion :)

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-13-2013, 11:18 AM
Guys, please be civil to each other.

lothario-da-be
07-13-2013, 11:20 AM
I think its a bit late for a pettition, its only 4 months before release i think.

ryan8374
07-13-2013, 07:20 PM
Don't hope for something good. America always gets the short end of the stick when it comes to AC collectors editions.

THERE'S A STICK????? I don't remember getting one, let alone the short end of it.