PDA

View Full Version : punkbuster

wanderer77
07-09-2013, 07:29 AM
punkbuster kicks me from multiplayer. i have played the multiplayer before, reached up to level 10. yet i stop playing AC :revelations for a few days getting busy with real life then return and when i do i get this punkbuster garbage. before anyone tells me to contact support, I HAVE SENT THEM A QUESTION. even got the confirmation message thing in my email. it has been almost a week since and still NO answer. from what i have read, problems with Ubisoft products are not uncommon. need to get your act together, fix those glitches and this weird punkbuster garbage.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-10-2013, 11:38 AM
Hi, please PM your ticket number to a member of Support or a Forum Manager so we can investigate.

UbiVolfbane
07-11-2013, 01:29 AM
Hello, If you are still experiencing this issue, please try continuing to work with the Support team in your region. Feel free to update your ticket with them. In the mean time please try uninstalling and reinstalling PunkBuster here; http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php Sorry to hear that you are having this issue and hope it gets sorted out promptly.