PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone be interested in.........

SC-ViciousDS
07-09-2013, 03:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/zErDEBE.jpg

Platform: Playstation 4

Style: Core/Family Orientated

The Syndicate Experiment is recruiting for the crew and every imaginable co-op enabled game for the PS4. We look to create a family of gamers that move on to each and every single game as a unit and not just stick or limit ourselves to one game. We are looking to become a great mature community. We will run divisions, and each division will have a leader to oversee the operations of the people in that respective group. We will have monthly council meetings and such as to how to move the community forward and what games we will move into. If there is enough support for a game it will become a trial division and after maintaining a certain member base for that division for so long it will then become supported. We look to have monthly meetings as well, a real website.. We want an official domain and website that can be easily found and also have easy access to the forums for discussions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements:

You must be 18 years of age or older. Those under the age of 18 would be subject to a trial run....and the members will determine if your mature enough to stay.

Maturity: TSE is all about maturity, you must be able to handle yourselves as well the attitude to present other gamers. Trash talking and such is ok on occasion just don't let it get out of hand to destroy the reputation of the community.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players of all sorts of caliber and skill can join TSE you don't have to be the elite of the elite to join us, just play the best you can and enjoy the games presented.

With that being said, as a family orientated it doesn't mean we don't take games seriously, it just means we understand life and the issues it presents. There is no activity requirement we understand that life comes first and gaming is second.

For more info please PM here on the forums or on PSN: SC-ViciousDS

post an app at the website, it is up and running please register and say high in the forums...also start conversations if you want anything added let me know!

http://tsegaming.net/

Thanks for listening

TSE Founder,

SC-ViciousDS

DT-Bezrider
07-09-2013, 07:33 PM
There are already lots of independent forums for people to do this, so if you want to start another one then I wish you luck as it's hard work getting it off the ground.

On the other hand if anyone wants to join a ready made forum with like minded people interested in driving/racing games and start building up a community of friends ready for when The Crew comes out they are welcome to join TDU DriveTime as we will be setting up a whole new forum dedicated to this game over the next few weeks.

Just click on the link in my sig ;)

SC-ViciousDS
07-09-2013, 10:59 PM
There are already lots of independent forums for people to do this, so if you want to start another one then I wish you luck as it's hard work getting it off the ground.

On the other hand if anyone wants to join a ready made forum with like minded people interested in driving/racing games and start building up a community of friends ready for when The Crew comes out they are welcome to join TDU DriveTime as we will be setting up a whole new forum dedicated to this game over the next few weeks.

Just click on the link in my sig ;)
must be for you, advertising in something else's thread......real nice

SirCalCu
07-10-2013, 07:42 PM
i'm younger than 18 but could i still join

SC-ViciousDS
07-13-2013, 09:35 PM
i'm younger than 18 but could i still join

depends on how under the age and maturity. I played in 21+ guilds in guild wars at 16 because of attitude. So I could see a possibility

tduckadmin
07-15-2013, 12:28 AM
If you build it, they will come ....maybe. No guarantees! :) Seriously though something like you are thinking could work very well, and getting it off the ground ready for the PS4 launch and having yourself and others mentioning it in the games would only do the world of good. Couple this with you having the 'jump' on people who wait too late to create a place like you are thinking. One thing to remember though is not everyone interested in this game will become a member and post in this forum, the lurkers (scum! j/k) just want to read and watch the latest info and media about the game after all, but when the game is out and they want to become part of a group like you're proposing then you've already done half the work to grab them by the eyeballs.

Good luck!

SC-ViciousDS
07-22-2013, 11:02 PM
If you build it, they will come ....maybe. No guarantees! :) Seriously though something like you are thinking could work very well, and getting it off the ground ready for the PS4 launch and having yourself and others mentioning it in the games would only do the world of good. Couple this with you having the 'jump' on people who wait too late to create a place like you are thinking. One thing to remember though is not everyone interested in this game will become a member and post in this forum, the lurkers (scum! j/k) just want to read and watch the latest info and media about the game after all, but when the game is out and they want to become part of a group like you're proposing then you've already done half the work to grab them by the eyeballs.

Good luck!

thanks for the support tduck, i hope to see you and your group in all games to come.

Timebomb742
07-28-2013, 03:16 AM
Can't wait to get playing these great ubisoft gamesto come! These sort of games are extremely community themed and that'll make it so much more fun to play with other in or not in our community. Either way im looking forward to seeing everyone on games like this in the future.

http://www.tsegaming.net/forum/ Come talk with us and try to pass the time till we can play these games.

SC-ViciousDS
07-28-2013, 03:25 AM
Can't wait to get playing these great ubisoft gamesto come! These sort of games are extremely community themed and that'll make it so much more fun to play with other in or not in our community. Either way im looking forward to seeing everyone on games like this in the future.

http://www.tsegaming.net/forum/ Come talk with us and try to pass the time till we can play these games.

Yes, its nice to see some fresh faces already.....glad to have you aboard Timebomb.........im actually catching up on some older games like legend of dragoon while i have the chance.....once the PS4 comes out....i will be full blown into it lol.

What are you doing during this technical downtime timebomb?