PDA

View Full Version : This Game Has Serious ****ing Issues

obsessivepie
07-07-2013, 08:50 PM
that need to be addressed quickly, these issues are making you guys lose money, you want people to actually buy coins well thats not going to happen because your game is bugged to ****

1. If a person leaves a match THEY SHOULD LOSE THE MATCH pretty much every modern game implements this, you leave on call of duty, ITS A LOSS, you leave on nhl 2013 ITS A ****ING LOSS, you leave on world of warcraft, shogun 2, starcraft 2, flash games, runescape its a fuuuuuuuuucking loooosss how do you guys not get this

2. GOLD IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET OUTSIDE OF YOUR CREDIT CARD, have fun using that 15g you just saved up after days of battle to get that yellow gladiator...too bad your opponent just left and you lost him. pro tip, allow 100,000 silver to be converted into 8gold problem ****ing solved

3. GAME ENCOURAGES LEAVING, want to be number 1 on the leader boards well its easy simply use white-blue gladiators and when u get matched up against a really weak opponent guess what you do....beat him, and when you fight an actual challenge, leave the game GG UBISOFT THANKS

4. Players leaving damages your playstation, hey you got a ps3 guess what when ur opponent leaves the game and you try to reload YOU HAVE TO DO A FULL RESTART ON YOUR PS3 SINCE IT GLITCHES THE **** OUT OF IT AND COMPLETELY LOCKS UP

5. did I mention players leaving, HOW HARD IS IT TO IMPLEMENT A PATCH ITS BEEN ****ING WEEEKS NOW get ur **** together ubisoft

6. LAG - upgrade your servers please, its annoying losing to less skilled players due to lag with a 50mbps internet connection

EDIT - This is also coming from a level 31 top 10 rated capua arena player

bonkers8282
07-08-2013, 12:44 AM
Thank you for writing this. I hope ubisoft reads it.

The issues with this game are about to make me quit. I'm lvl 31 too and the loading time is ****ing ridiculous. Im trying to make it to 50, but i don't have time to sit and level all day. It's a fun game but people are going to quit soon if these issues aren't resolved quickly.

FIX LOADING TIME!

Kynlore
07-08-2013, 01:51 AM
Tourette syndrome?

TNTubisoft
07-08-2013, 03:10 AM
Thank you for writing this. I hope ubisoft reads it.

The issues with this game are about to make me quit. I'm lvl 31 too and the loading time is ****ing ridiculous. Im trying to make it to 50, but i don't have time to sit and level all day. It's a fun game but people are going to quit soon if these issues aren't resolved quickly.
FIX LOADING TIME!

What they need to fix is a stamina bar to stop people for reply taping the Y button when facing a person online(THART IS'T YOUR FRIEND). I been in 6 matches with people ONLY tap Y and I'm using defense but NOT IN AN ATTACK. I lost one of my guys that I paid with gold coins for just dashboarding. I also killed the boss in the City District but I couldn't buy him right away because I didn't have the gold at the time so leveled up then he wasn't on the recruitments list and I thought he was gone for good so I bought a different one with 5 gold coins and then you took him also. I'm DONE WITH THIS I'M QUITTING!

obsessivepie
07-08-2013, 06:27 AM
Tourette syndrome?

sup broski, are you one of the 12 year old cod players that quit on me today

xMiiSTY
07-09-2013, 08:51 PM
Hello! We understand that players are very frustrated with some issues currently happening within our game. Please be aware that the development team is working on a patch to address some of these issues. They will be releasing this patch soon for Xbox 360 and have already released for PlayStation 3 today. If you'd like more information on this patch for the PlayStation 3, please visit this thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/780176-PlayStation-3-Patch-1-(7-9-13)

VanMennace
07-09-2013, 09:21 PM
Glad to hear an update has been done. I will check it out when I get home from work and see if it helps with the freezing. I am assuming that the memory optimizations were increased to help with that. Thanks for the update, and for the update to match making. I hate being put up against players increasing higher rated than me, and one much lower.

obsessivepie
07-10-2013, 06:02 PM
update didnt do anything except break matchmaking for high level players

VanMennace
07-10-2013, 06:55 PM
update didnt do anything except break matchmaking for high level players

Try using some lower ranked gladiators. I am have not had trouble since the update. Around rating 125 gets you in plenty of matches.

obsessivepie
07-10-2013, 07:26 PM
Try using some lower ranked gladiators. I am have not had trouble since the update. Around rating 125 gets you in plenty of matches.

wonderful advice, i'll use my 19 rated gladiator with level 1 gear from now on instead of actually progressing through the game

VanMennace
07-10-2013, 07:31 PM
wonderful advice, i'll use my 19 rated gladiator with level 1 gear from now on instead of actually progressing through the game

Glad I can help.

obsessivepie
07-10-2013, 07:44 PM
Glad I can help.

Here i'll give you some advice just as useful as yours...go play a game you actually care about

VanMennace
07-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Here i'll give you some advice just as useful as yours...go play a game you actually care about

You complain because you have no one to fight. Instead of using a lower rated gladiator so you can get into more fights. You want to complain that you will not level up fast enough. Your ridiculous.

obsessivepie
07-10-2013, 07:53 PM
You complain because you have no one to fight. Instead of using a lower rated gladiator so you can get into more fights. You want to complain that you will not level up fast enough. Your ridiculous.

Level up fast enough? I couldn't care less about fame levels all I care about is being able to get into a match, you already brought up the "oh just use crappy white gladiators with no perks and make sure you don't use any gear you've unlocked and you will find a match" yeah i'll find a match..against noobs which doesnt solve anything does it

TNTubi1311
07-10-2013, 08:56 PM
Glad to hear an update has been done. I will check it out when I get home from work and see if it helps with the freezing. I am assuming that the memory optimizations were increased to help with that. Thanks for the update, and for the update to match making. I hate being put up against players increasing higher rated than me, and one much lower.

I'm not glad to hear about this update I have this on PS3 and they now don't have this gold coin glitch. What they're going to do is just fix this awesome glitch and say they FIX ALL THE PROBLEMS. what they should have done was have game testers to test the game before it comes out instead of have these updates. Video games now use no game testers and just produce the game with out them and say it's finished. And no they don't fix that witch is a pain in my ***.

TNTubi1311
07-10-2013, 09:03 PM
Level up fast enough? I couldn't care less about fame levels all I care about is being able to get into a match, you already brought up the "oh just use crappy white gladiators with no perks and make sure you don't use any gear you've unlocked and you will find a match" yeah i'll find a match..against noobs which doesnt solve anything does it
Your right it doesn't help they want you to think they're there to help with the problems but they don't care about your problems. I had a problem with Skyrim that NO ONE had but me and they didn't say anything that help me. what they did say was shut up and start over.

Baroni 88
07-10-2013, 09:38 PM
Haven't had any issues getting into a match as a rank 65 gladiator. Don't know what people are talking about. I have only experienced the lag. Other than that, this game is fine. I only play against online opponents once in awhile but the CPU oppenents get hard to fight fast. I moved to Mercatus to fight there and I get my *** kicked most of the time. I ain't spending money on this game so if I have to just keep fighting in Extremus to lvl up, I'll do it. Great game though. Also can't figure out how to dodge correctly. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

VanMennace
07-10-2013, 10:11 PM
Your right it doesn't help they want you to think they're there to help with the problems but they don't care about your problems. I had a problem with Skyrim that NO ONE had but me and they didn't say anything that help me. what they did say was shut up and start over.

Yeah my Skyrim was trashed. Even now after doing the updates, it still has some problems amongst it. Gaming companies would rather put out a game quicker for the sales, and then fix it afterwards. I have a feeling it has everything to do with money. If a game is unsuccessful they do not fix, but if it is, then they fix.

VanMennace
07-10-2013, 10:13 PM

I gotchas bro, I commented on another page to you about this. After the game starts picking up, and becoming more popular. I imagine those delays will really decrease. If not I don't think people are going to stick around to give this game a chance.

obsessivepie
07-11-2013, 12:32 AM
Haven't had any issues getting into a match as a rank 65 gladiator psn or xbox live..you seem to have an xbox icon\

also no offense but rank 65 isnt bad but its far from great

VanMennace
07-11-2013, 02:21 PM
Haven't had any issues getting into a match as a rank 65 gladiator. Don't know what people are talking about. I have only experienced the lag. Other than that, this game is fine. I only play against online opponents once in awhile but the CPU oppenents get hard to fight fast. I moved to Mercatus to fight there and I get my *** kicked most of the time. I ain't spending money on this game so if I have to just keep fighting in Extremus to lvl up, I'll do it. Great game though. Also can't figure out how to dodge correctly. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

As you level you can get a lot better fighters than that, and not have to spend any cash. Using the word "ain't" makes me think you are a Texan. Gladiators lower than 125 rating I have found to get a decent amount of online matches. It is not always about leveling up, but in having a good time. Once you reach fame 50, you will be asking yourself "Now what?". Take your time, and get a lot more out of this product.

TNTubi1311
07-11-2013, 02:43 PM
As you level you can get a lot better fighters than that, and not have to spend any cash. Using the word "ain't" makes me think you are a Texan. Gladiators lower than 125 rating I have found to get a decent amount of online matches. It is not always about leveling up, but in having a good time. Once you reach fame 50, you will be asking yourself "Now what?". Take your time, and get a lot more out of this product.

No one should ever have to pay money on a freebie.
8)

VanMennace
07-11-2013, 02:57 PM
No one should ever have to pay money on a freebie.
8)

Maybe not, but if they didn't we wouldn't be offered this game, and other free2play if not. Then again would could have ads all over the loading screens to pay for the cost with the game. You never have to pay anything to play, but the option is available to those who want to.