PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th of July

waynedavies89
07-04-2013, 07:27 PM
A happy 4th of July to all the American Assassin's

From the AC Expert of The Watch

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130103131133/assassinscreed/images/6/6a/ACIII-Publicexecution_14.png

Wolfmeister1010
07-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Just a normal day here in Russia...

FR0ZENZiNE
07-04-2013, 08:56 PM
..or a birthday of a handsome guy called "FR0ZENZiNE".

LoyalACFan
07-04-2013, 09:06 PM
Happy Birthday, Frozenzine and America

http://cdn.cakecentral.com/9/9a/900x900px-LL-9a0f59d2_AssassinsCreed3cakebyBakedbyjen.jpeg

Locopells
07-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Look out for the giant spaceships...

Assassin_Banana
07-05-2013, 04:05 AM
...time to dethrone Washignton *flies away* :p

Assassin_M
07-05-2013, 04:07 AM
Would it be okay If I call 911 because of the fireworks :|

It`s like....they`re RIGHT under my window and I actually thought at first it was something terrible, because some moron started screaming like a *****

LoyalACFan
07-05-2013, 04:19 AM

It`s like....they`re RIGHT under my window and I actually thought at first it was something terrible, because some moron started screaming like a *****

Welcome to America :p That's typical Independence Day stuff. And some of our redneck friends go out and shoot their guns into the air, so... Don't go outside.

Assassin_M
07-05-2013, 04:21 AM
Welcome to America :p That's typical Independence Day stuff. And some of our redneck friends go out and shoot their guns into the air, so... Don't go outside.
Well I officially hate the morons who celebrate independence day under my apartment :|

LoyalACFan
07-05-2013, 04:24 AM
Well I officially hate the morons who celebrate independence day under my apartment :|

Just join in the festivities. Morsi's gone now, you've got reason to celebrate, right? Bond with your neighbors :p

I-Like-Pie45
07-05-2013, 04:26 AM
Just join in the festivities. Morsi's gone now, you've got reason to celebrate, right? Bond with your neighbors :p
My freaking neighbors were setting off their damn fireworks yesterday.

At night.

When people were sleeping.

Assassin_M
07-05-2013, 04:27 AM
Well, I celebrated yesterday...met some random Egyptian people in the street and they discovered I was egyptian too and they invited me and my brother to a party at their house;nonetheless, we gathered a lot of random Egyptians from the street...yeah that`s how we celebrate...gather random people from the street :|

I might as well jump in with them...as a matter of fact i`ll do that right now and come back and recall my experience in 4 hours or something..

LoyalACFan
07-05-2013, 04:39 AM
Well, I celebrated yesterday...met some random Egyptian people in the street and they discovered I was egyptian too and they invited me and my brother to a party at their house;nonetheless, we gathered a lot of random Egyptians from the street...yeah that`s how we celebrate...gather random people from the street :|

I might as well jump in with them...as a matter of fact i`ll do that right now and come back and recall my experience in 4 hours or something..

Good man. Tonight could be the birth of traditional joint Egyptian-American patriotic festivities.

Except I can't join in, because I highly doubt there are any Egyptians in Mousie, KY :nonchalance:

Wolfmeister1010
07-05-2013, 04:42 AM
Today in Russia I saw a stray dog. That's my exiting story.

I-Like-Pie45
07-05-2013, 04:50 AM
Big deal.

In the streets today there was like this box

and near teh box was a kitty

and near the kitty were smaller kitties

Wolfmeister1010
07-05-2013, 04:53 AM
Big deal.

In the streets today there was like this box

and near teh box was a kitty

and near the kitty were smaller kitties

Your signature is hilarious and your day sounds so exciting

Ureh
07-05-2013, 04:56 AM
My freaking neighbors were setting off their damn fireworks yesterday.

At night.

When people were sleeping.

Some of my neighbors started launching fireworks during the daytime, yesterday!

Whoa! We can see fireworks everywhere! Explosions!

Assassin_M
07-05-2013, 07:16 AM
July 4th 2013, case of study..Americans celebrating "independence day"..since night came, these creatures started their ritual, i`v known one thing for sure about it..it`s loud and makes you forget it`s night time, which wouldn't be such a bad thing if some of them would stop screaming :| perhaps it`s another sect to their ritual, because thus far the screaming was not coming from everywhere...

July 5th, 12:36 AM: I`v not been much of a fanatic of american culture, lately some situations have pit me very close to them and to the assurance and insistence of a colleague, i`v decided to take it further. approach the creatures.

12:48 AM: the explosions are loud, it`s like they`re right under my window, but i`m dressed and ready, I decide that it is best if i follow the source of the loudest noise. The day is far over and yet the noise remains, i`v no idea if they`v forgotten or maybe just wanted to finish their box of "splosions"

12:59 AM: I can see the celebrators now, i`m right behind a wooden wall, thinking carefully of how to approach them without causing anything hectic. I think maybe if I coincide their "splosions" with a Muslim phrase they would not panic, but I decide against this idea, because my throat was soar, so I decide to implement some of the american phrases and approaches i`v learned during my time here.

"WHAT UP, PEOPLE AHHHHHH, HAVIN` A GOOD ONE??" Strangely, the males and females did not think I was mad (although I did think i was mad) I proceeded with caution still, because it may be a trap. instill a sense of welcome and security and then they`d gang up on me. I remained vigilant to everything and to my environment until I saw the BBQ

01:33 AM: MAAAAAAAAN, dem fire works STOPPED a-and i`m fat naw...they been havin` pork, but I said mmmm mmmmm none o` dat....they said they had beef burgers and I said OH YEEEEEEEHHHHHH

I got to meet James, Duhamel, Zack, Molly, Areta and little Zachariah...

pacmanate
07-05-2013, 10:49 AM

I think I saw you dancing in the street on the news yesterday

Jexx21
07-05-2013, 02:29 PM
That's a nice story M.

LoyalACFan
07-05-2013, 07:29 PM
July 4th 2013, case of study..Americans celebrating "independence day"..since night came, these creatures started their ritual, i`v known one thing for sure about it..it`s loud and makes you forget it`s night time, which wouldn't be such a bad thing if some of them would stop screaming :| perhaps it`s another sect to their ritual, because thus far the screaming was not coming from everywhere...

July 5th, 12:36 AM: I`v not been much of a fanatic of american culture, lately some situations have pit me very close to them and to the assurance and insistence of a colleague, i`v decided to take it further. approach the creatures.

12:48 AM: the explosions are loud, it`s like they`re right under my window, but i`m dressed and ready, I decide that it is best if i follow the source of the loudest noise. The day is far over and yet the noise remains, i`v no idea if they`v forgotten or maybe just wanted to finish their box of "splosions"

12:59 AM: I can see the celebrators now, i`m right behind a wooden wall, thinking carefully of how to approach them without causing anything hectic. I think maybe if I coincide their "splosions" with a Muslim phrase they would not panic, but I decide against this idea, because my throat was soar, so I decide to implement some of the american phrases and approaches i`v learned during my time here.

"WHAT UP, PEOPLE AHHHHHH, HAVIN` A GOOD ONE??" Strangely, the males and females did not think I was mad (although I did think i was mad) I proceeded with caution still, because it may be a trap. instill a sense of welcome and security and then they`d gang up on me. I remained vigilant to everything and to my environment until I saw the BBQ

01:33 AM: MAAAAAAAAN, dem fire works STOPPED a-and i`m fat naw...they been havin` pork, but I said mmmm mmmmm none o` dat....they said they had beef burgers and I said OH YEEEEEEEHHHHHH

I got to meet James, Duhamel, Zack, Molly, Areta and little Zachariah...

You're welcome :rolleyes: