PDA

View Full Version : How to have multiple PC users play one game

Stealth_EC
07-03-2013, 10:59 PM
Assassins Creed III - Installation Issue?

I installed the game through the Admin account on my PC, however when my son logs into his personal PC user account the game asks him to re-enter the activation key. I have already entered it at installation and had to create my own account through UPlay. I wish for my son not to use my account and I simply want him to play an offline game with his own stats. We are both not interested in any additional online features. I just want us to enjoy the game offline and to have different progress stats on our own PC accounts. Please advise. What ever happened to the days when I installed a game and all users can simply play the game from their own accounts? This is rubbish!! or they need to fix this crap. :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad:

Anykeyer
07-04-2013, 06:03 AM
You cant use the same copy/cdkey with multiple accounts and there is nothing to fix there. The alternative is having horrible DRM schemes with activations limits and constant checks.
Under each account you can create up to 3 sessions, each with its own game progress and stats. This is the first thing you should see when you open SP menu.

ProletariatPleb
07-04-2013, 09:43 AM
You'll have to use the same Uplay account but in the game you can have 3 different save files. You can see the 3 when you select the game starting option.