PDA

View Full Version : CUSTOMER REFUND or ACTION REQUIRED ?

benitlfc
07-03-2013, 12:21 AM
After 14 years of gaming I've never felt disappointed in a game I've invested money in and fee sol stupid. When I first downloaded the game I really enjoyed the thought of something different didn't expect much but though ubi, were a trustworthy service and thought the game would maybe tie me over until Xbox one comes out save me buying a new game I'm not going to play for long. Seems purchasing 150g was total wrong idea 3 days off playing the game and here's the issues that have ruined the game changed my mind about the ubi team. I know its a free game but it quickly becomes expensive when its doing all the crap on a day to day basis that costs a fortune to replace.

Purchasing characters for 10g+ several times logging in and their gone after an auto save?
People quitting online angering the gods and losing my flawless 40+ streak legend..
Horrible matchmaking
Constant ghost hitting online server lag is unreal.

I could go on and on but what annoys me the most is the loss of characters after purchasing them its really put me off the game and I won't be logging in again its a real shame but its a real waste of time 48g for a character space in ludus and you can't even keep you character safe from rage quitters its a joke I thought the team had enough experience behind them to make sure this kind of BS didn't happen after release maybe your game testers need a toe up the behind but seriously I expect a full refund in game credit or my Micro points back else ill be pushing Xbox to remove the game completely and refund your customers their points its really not on,

A disappointed customer,

benitlfc
07-03-2013, 12:31 AM
I'm normally a layed back guy would normally sit quietly and deal with the every day game glitches. But just had crixis deleted from a rage quitter would have to spend days waiting for him to show on the market if I don't want to refresh it for 5g. To rebuy a guy I already had flawless 40+ to have somebody quit to do it all no thanks if I want him back no thankyou Needs to be sorted ASAP absolute joke be checking forum for reply from ubi team to explain what their going to do if anything if not your going to take a big knock on future releases I'm sure!

Tonio_D4M
07-03-2013, 01:01 AM
I'm normally a layed back guy would normally sit quietly and deal with the every day game glitches. But just had crixis deleted from a rage quitter would have to spend days waiting for him to show on the market if I don't want to refresh it for 5g. To rebuy a guy I already had flawless 40+ to have somebody quit to do it all no thanks if I want him back no thankyou Needs to be sorted ASAP absolute joke be checking forum for reply from ubi team to explain what their going to do if anything if not your going to take a big knock on future releases I'm sure!

No. Your just bad. Stop fighting online with legends and actually be skillful and use regular gladiators. It's your own fault. Stop whining.

HellKing1989
07-03-2013, 01:48 AM
No. Your just bad. Stop fighting online with legends and actually be skillful and use regular gladiators. It's your own fault. Stop whining.

there is one of the ragequitters right there everyone shun him now. Now dont cry about us useing legends they are there to be used and it dont matter if we use legends or not they are gonna ragequit cause they suck and dont understand how to play a fighting game.Losing a legend is just extra bullshiz that shouldnt happen if they wanna make money

Tonio_D4M
07-03-2013, 03:06 AM
there is one of the ragequitters right there everyone shun him now. Now dont cry about us useing legends they are there to be used and it dont matter if we use legends or not they are gonna ragequit cause they suck and dont understand how to play a fighting game.Losing a legend is just extra bullshiz that shouldnt happen if they wanna make money

Using overpowered characters because your bad. Yeah... most of you kids who use Legends dashboard to begin with. Or just fight at the Training square and think your good. Its hilarious

Summit14
07-03-2013, 05:09 AM
Using overpowered characters because your bad. Yeah... most of you kids who use Legends dashboard to begin with. Or just fight at the Training square and think your good. Its hilarious

Well, you really know a lot about everyone, because thats what happens. I spend my 8-12 Gold on legendarys to fight on training square. No, he's not bad, your just mad. There are things that need to be fixed in this game, including losing characters because of Rage Quitters or save fails. Legendarys where put in the game so you could use them, overpowered or not, the person who buys them has the right to use them the way they want. I myself have lost a legendary character to rage quitters, got a quick match and randomly choose crixus. Guess what, I lost him. Anybody can beat a legendary with skill, so if you have so much why are you saying they are overpowered. Relax, and dont take your anger out on others.

JaySqueeze
07-03-2013, 05:58 AM
The preset legendary characters are gimp after a certain point anyway. Once you can buy purple characters with silver they are beatable; **** even at w/g/b if they suck. They are in the game so no reason to ***** about their existence and use, fight offline till you rank up etc.

benitlfc
07-03-2013, 11:24 AM
The preset legendary characters are gimp after a certain point anyway. Once you can buy purple characters with silver they are beatable; **** even at w/g/b if they suck. They are in the game so no reason to ***** about their existence and use, fight offline till you rank up etc.

I'm sorry if you feel the urge to attack this thread wasn't intended as a whiny post back to people crying about everyone using legends I mean after you've started clearing the primus fights for the second time you can buy your own legend on the market for 13g and perk him and gear him yourself... So spending maybe 2 days perking him to what you want and waiting for the perks you play with come around for somebody to quit and it get deleted. For people like you to say learn to play the game don't use legends that's utter crap you do realise after you've completed the game twice you'll need a full roster of legends to even think about a primus battle.

I'm serious it needs sorting out and I expect a full refund from ubi look into my game file and look at legitimate purchases and credit everybody who's lost out on hours and hours of game time and lost the interest to play the game due to the loss of characters and crashing of the game.

Best thing is when somebody does quit on you and you reload the game from the in game menu click on legends mode your Xbox completely freezes, reload, login and find out you've been shafted GG UBI thanks a bunch.

benitlfc
07-03-2013, 11:37 AM
And I agree that the match making needs sorting I always join in the Capua Arena for online fights personally enjoy the challenge and the pink slip style of play in the arena. Why does it match make me and throw me into the training square 50% of the time you think I want to be matched up against a level 3 for his first online match after 20 mins of waiting for a game to earn little to ZERO exp and fame no thank you seriously if you think everyone sits in the training square your mistaken. Granted a lot of people do at the top of the board and personally i think they should be rank reset or everybody for that fact and put a cap on the lower level areas so any character with over X rating can't enter. Guess the coding was to complex for ubis team to figure. Anyone would think the it's the teams first crack at a game..

Mr_Shade
07-03-2013, 11:40 AM
Hi There,

I suggest you contact support and alert them of your problem with losing Gladiators.

www.support.ubi.com http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx

They can then look into the problem and pass it on to the team, for investigation.

Sacrificial1
07-03-2013, 03:42 PM
After 14 years of gaming I've never felt disappointed in a game I've invested money in and fee sol stupid. When I first downloaded the game I really enjoyed the thought of something different didn't expect much but though ubi, were a trustworthy service and thought the game would maybe tie me over until Xbox one comes out save me buying a new game I'm not going to play for long. Seems purchasing 150g was total wrong idea 3 days off playing the game and here's the issues that have ruined the game changed my mind about the ubi team. I know its a free game but it quickly becomes expensive when its doing all the crap on a day to day basis that costs a fortune to replace.

Purchasing characters for 10g+ several times logging in and their gone after an auto save?
People quitting online angering the gods and losing my flawless 40+ streak legend..
Horrible matchmaking
Constant ghost hitting online server lag is unreal.

I could go on and on but what annoys me the most is the loss of characters after purchasing them its really put me off the game and I won't be logging in again its a real shame but its a real waste of time 48g for a character space in ludus and you can't even keep you character safe from rage quitters its a joke I thought the team had enough experience behind them to make sure this kind of BS didn't happen after release maybe your game testers need a toe up the behind but seriously I expect a full refund in game credit or my Micro points back else ill be pushing Xbox to remove the game completely and refund your customers their points its really not on,

A disappointed customer,

I understand your frustration but you have to take some accountability here. Common sense...I used a white dude that was like 200 silver for my first online and immediately realized the online had serious issues. I don;t understand why you would take any decent Gladiator on there at all. A quick look at the leader boards shows you there is nothing balanced or fair about the online match making.

That is why I stand by my statement that this game deserves a full release. The concept is there, now just inject the quality of a $59.99 Retail release backed by the suggestions other fans gave given and you have yourself a AAA Caliber XBOX Live Gladiator game that would dominate online play!

I understand your disappointment and frustration but you get what you paid for. If you were expecting connections like Mortal Kombat or Injustice from a F2P XBOX Arcade game it's not going to happen. I understand you loosing a single Gladiator, how you would lose multiple ones is beyond me.

We all want the online to be better, it's just terrible, so don't play it. I'm still completely shocked that there is no Play a friend for Fun mode/Exhibition mode. Or heck, even couch 1v1. I really hope the game gets a patch or a follow up. As it is right now, I think it is going to disappoint people. That's a shame cause there is really something unique here that could fill a huge void in the games market.

benitlfc
07-03-2013, 04:35 PM
I understand your frustration but you have to take some accountability here. Common sense...I used a white dude that was like 200 silver for my first online and immediately realized the online had serious issues. I don;t understand why you would take any decent Gladiator on there at all. A quick look at the leader boards shows you there is nothing balanced or fair about the online match making.

That is why I stand by my statement that this game deserves a full release. The concept is there, now just inject the quality of a $59.99 Retail release backed by the suggestions other fans gave given and you have yourself a AAA Caliber XBOX Live Gladiator game that would dominate online play!

I understand your disappointment and frustration but you get what you paid for. If you were expecting connections like Mortal Kombat or Injustice from a F2P XBOX Arcade game it's not going to happen. I understand you loosing a single Gladiator, how you would lose multiple ones is beyond me.

We all want the online to be better, it's just terrible, so don't play it. I'm still completely shocked that there is no Play a friend for Fun mode/Exhibition mode. Or heck, even couch 1v1. I really hope the game gets a patch or a follow up. As it is right now, I think it is going to disappoint people. That's a shame cause there is really something unique here that could fill a huge void in the games market.

I agree with everything you've wrote I know I shouldn't have invested money into the game but to be honest they shouldn't even have the bank option up there, you can loose gladiators offline when the game freezes in a match login and the gladiator is nowhere in ludus. Personally I can hack the slow online server heck I played warcraft for half a year before updating my pc to handle it was horrible. And I realise you get what you pay for and the game is free and im not expecting much from the servers because of that fact. Just real frustrating that online play while gaming offline at the same time is the fastest way to level don't play online for the flawless rank just levels me up a lot quicker.

On another not ill contact the helpline now and see what they say about the issue if anything.

benitlfc
07-03-2013, 04:52 PM
Hi There,

I suggest you contact support and alert them of your problem with losing Gladiators.

www.support.ubi.com http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx

They can then look into the problem and pass it on to the team, for investigation.

Phone lines been stopped due to high income of calls im sure your not the only company with a high demand of incoming calls.
And the game which I've a problem with isn't even on the list Legends of Spartacus. Guess I'll just blacklist your games from further purchase for lack of customer service and really bad game service.

Katealyst
07-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Hey benitlfc (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1443042-benitlfc),

If you have lost anything due to the issues in the game please contact our Customer Support team. For a quick guide on how to do that, head here> http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/778250-Customer-Support-Contact-Breakdown?p=9140345#post9140345

You mention you couldn't find the game on the list, try looking for 'Spartacus Legends'

Thanks for the support and I am sorry that you had a negative experience in the game, we are aware of the issues and hope to have them addressed in the game soon!

Katealyst

benitlfc
07-03-2013, 06:37 PM
Hey benitlfc (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1443042-benitlfc),

If you have lost anything due to the issues in the game please contact our Customer Support team. For a quick guide on how to do that, head here> http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/778250-Customer-Support-Contact-Breakdown?p=9140345#post9140345

You mention you couldn't find the game on the list, try looking for 'Spartacus Legends'

Thanks for the support and I am sorry that you had a negative experience in the game, we are aware of the issues and hope to have them addressed in the game soon!

Katealyst

Thank you for the information and reply I've submitted a ticket on the link supplied had to submit my ticket under uplay nowhere on the advanced search option or dropdown option can I see Spartacus legends totally oblivious. Im due a eye test next week didn't think my sight was this bad to miss the Spartacus Legends title.

benitlfc
07-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Got a reply from ubi team 24-48 hours to resolve my issue lets see what happens in 2 days ill repost for updates.

XanderXVI
07-05-2013, 01:48 PM
Just sent below to tech support per Mr. Shade's suggestion. Not being properly prepared to deal with "rage quit" issues from the onset in a free to play online game community really is shocking. Even EA Sports, which is horrible, knows enough to give an automatic loss for the quit and award a win to the remaining player.

Based on Forum postings etc., it was recommended by Forum Moderator that complaint be forwarded to support. Current multiplayer matches penalize the remaining player when rage quitters exit match in progress. I had this occur three times in five matches, and finally lost a gladiator due to opponents quitting. Obviously this is a serious flaw that needs attention, especially if your company expects a player to invest real money in buying coins for upgrades. The current format for multiplayer is play at your own risk, which is not going to sustain interest for any significant time. I will not be purchasing any items for this game until such time as a fix for the Quit situation is implemented. Thank you for your assistance with this inquiry.

benitlfc
07-05-2013, 05:22 PM
Hello benitlfc, We appreciate your patience and we understand its frustrating Kindly co-operate with us. As we mentioned that our team of experts are working very hard to resolve your issue. And will get back to you as soon as we have any updates. Kind Regards, Ubisoft Technical Support

My reply from a tech so lets see what happens in the next few days im not holding my breath but as the saying goes o ye, of little faith :confused:

KhaineIncanate
07-07-2013, 06:24 PM
to the individuals here telling the people who lost their legends to "stop whining" and that "they're bad"-- you are missing the point.

if they had lost their gladiators fairly, as in, were beaten by someone and had their gladiator slaughtered/executed, they would not be complaining.

what they are upset at is the fact that they can be winning a fight, and then they will lose that gladiator because the other player quit.

this is an entirely illogical conclusion to a match. why should the person who was winning be penalized because someone was losing and did not wish to stain their flawless record decided to dashboard/lag themselves out/pull the power cord?

i would suggest simply using white gladiators in a spare, disposable stable. that way the loss will only be a mere however much the white was worth.