PDA

View Full Version : So close to perfection!!!!

Sacrificial1
07-01-2013, 06:34 PM
Hey UBI!

You guys are so close to something amazing on this.

1) Need to be able to fight friends, Teams, Co-op/ Versus.

2) Market Place to sell / trade / gift gear and Gladiators to others.

2) Play Colosseum: Road to Freedom - an older off the radar Ps2 Title. - Add a few of the RPG elements and other features.

3) Make the graphics a bit better

4) Sell for $59.99 This Christmas!!!!

Love the game, thanks for making it! Don't just leave it here though, I'm telling you. You got something special here that can take XBOX Live/PSN by storm!

Drone456
07-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Lol it's kinda funny how many Colosseum Road to Freedom players are playing this game. I suggested some Colosseum features as well in a different thread. It really was an awesome game, and hope as well that this can maybe turn into it a bit.

Dominus_420
07-01-2013, 09:06 PM
5) Add offline play.

Kynlore
07-02-2013, 02:32 PM
You can't go from offering a game for free to charging $59.99 for it.

Sacrificial1
07-02-2013, 03:02 PM
Sure you can as long as you add to it! Increased graphics, more customization, a few elements from Colosseum Road to Freedom, a Market place to buy trade and sell created Gladiators, Co-Op and Team stuff. They can easily sell the game. Think of this as nothing more than a free Demo. Spartacus light. Gauge interest, if people try and like it I think this I think they would be even more inclined to purchase a full retail version.

If people like it why not build on it's success. I can see turning "this" into a franchise. It's a sports game, a fighting game and RPG Game, a competitive multi player game and so much more all wrapped into one.

Sacrificial1
07-02-2013, 03:11 PM
I have been waiting 10 + Years for someone to apply the Colosseum Road To Freedom Formula to XBOX Live/Next Gen systems and can't believe no one has. Particularly after watching the Spartacus show.

I don't mean to beat everyone over the head with the Colosseum game, obviously if someone were to pop it in today they would be like "meh". It's the Template of it that is so appealing. It's just one of those games, similar to Sid Meier's Pirates...there is something about the Template/Formula that is appealing.

Anyway, I am totally psyched about this game even with it's huge issues (Can't play a friend!?!?!?) but I still think the potential is here for a Gladiator/Spartacus game to take XBOX Live/PSN by storm and be a top 2 or 3 title played online.

Any fan of the show quickly realizes after just a few episodes it's not even about "Spartacus" its about the time period, Gladiators, and everything else. Anyway, fingers crossed UBI Has big plans for this and it's not just a one and done, we filled our tie in obligation with Starz and move on.

By the way, I think UBI will be the number one maybe number 2 Publisher this year! Hoping number one! F EA!!!!

mardanlin
07-02-2013, 06:41 PM
Honestly, I think the gore should be amped up a tad bit and the realism definitely needs to be looked at. It seems like if they have the option to perform executions such as cutting someone's head in half vertically then it shouldn't be too much to ask that when you stab them in the stomach to execute them that some entrails fall out or something. At least have a huge gaping wound in the middle of the stomach to account for the gallons of blood that pour out as soon as an execution occurs.

I absolutely love this game, but as others have said, I would REALLY like for some things to be fixed and I would definitely be willing to pay for it. I mean hell, I've already spent $20 in gold coins buying gear. :P