PDA

View Full Version : Best Games of E3 2013 - Gamespot (Vote for AC)

catkiller97
07-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Gamespot.com has reached the final 4 Best Games of E3 2013. Ubisoft have 3 games among them.

The Battle is:
AC4 vs The Division
The Witcher 3 vs Watch_Dogs.

You can vote here - http://us.gamespot.com/best-of-e3-2013/peoples-choice/index.html

captin_qwark7
07-01-2013, 11:21 AM
Been there done that. Face it, theres too many haters.

ProletariatPleb
07-01-2013, 11:34 AM
Dammit, the first choice is tough....

Witcher vs Watch_PressXforCoolStuff. Huehuehue

Vex_Assassin
07-01-2013, 02:42 PM
I'm surprised to see that AC4 is losing to The Division ... The Division looks nice but not awesome

dxsxhxcx
07-01-2013, 03:09 PM
I'm surprised to see that AC4 is losing to The Division ... The Division looks nice but not awesome

AC4 is another sequel of an annualized franchise, I'm not surprised that The Division is winning (at the moment)..

ArabianFrost
07-01-2013, 04:16 PM
Dammit, the first choice is tough....

Witcher vs Watch_PressXforCoolStuff. Huehuehue

So you want a 5 minute hacking mini-game every time we hack a simple traffic light, to seem believable? I am sure the police on your arse won't mind the wait until you finish the mini-game. It's a tactical tool more than anything, however, I have some fears that they might not be able to balance the difficulty and not make it too easy. The game is a must buy for me, but i think i'll read the reviews first to blight any doubts.

ArabianFrost
07-01-2013, 04:21 PM
While I am eager for Watch_Dogs, a consumer-friendly game always wins. They must know consumer-friendly always wins. Free DLC for all. the Witcher 3. Yaaaay.

As for AC4, maybe the game can be better than the division, but people will always vote for nice and shiny, cause it's nice and shiny. I feel bad for the devs at AC4, who might have made an AC masterpiece that is treated with fear and caution, rather than excitement.

ProletariatPleb
07-01-2013, 04:22 PM
So you want a 5 minute hacking mini-game every time we hack a simple traffic light, to seem believable? I am sure the police on your arse won't mind the wait until you finish the mini-game. It's a tactical tool more than anything, however, I have some fears that they might not be able to balance the difficulty and not make it too easy. The game is a must buy for me, but i think i'll read the reviews first to blight any doubts.
The point is the whole design is bad. You're thinking how it would feel based on the way the game is currently designed.

dxsxhxcx
07-01-2013, 04:39 PM
While I am eager for Watch_Dogs, a consumer-friendly game always wins. They must know consumer-friendly always wins. Free DLC for all. the Witcher 3. Yaaaay.

As for AC4, maybe the game can be better than the division, but people will always vote for nice and shiny, cause it's nice and shiny. I feel bad for the devs at AC4, who might have made an AC masterpiece that is treated with fear and caution, rather than excitement.

if they feel bad they should blame their own company for that...

ArabianFrost
07-01-2013, 04:43 PM
The point is the whole design is bad. You're thinking how it would feel based on the way the game is currently designed.

It isn't. It just feels like GTA with hacking, stealth and choices. Maybe they will not make the hacking feel that tacky and overpowered. As you said, it "looks" silly and simplistic, but there is a possibility it would be tactical and balanced. Again, reviews and hands-on experiences will tell.

Megas_Doux
07-01-2013, 04:44 PM
I voted for AC4 and Watchdogs....

bolz87
07-01-2013, 04:47 PM
Of course The Division and Watch Dogs :)

dxsxhxcx
07-01-2013, 04:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_GVzYkfuQ-8

here they talk about hacking and other things...

ps: the comment section of the poll is really entertaining... lol

His-Majesty: Ubisoft denies the holocaust. Vote for Geralt!

:p

FR0ZENZiNE
07-01-2013, 11:22 PM
Wow 3 of 4 finalists are Ubisoft games. 2012-2014 are great years for Ubisoft.

ProletariatPleb
07-01-2013, 11:26 PM
It isn't. It just feels like GTA with hacking, stealth and choices. Maybe they will not make the hacking feel that tacky and overpowered. As you said, it "looks" silly and simplistic, but there is a possibility it would be tactical and balanced. Again, reviews and hands-on experiences will tell.
>Ubisoft game
>Tatical and balanced
>Not easy as **** so that every idiot can play the game

You're drunk.

Vote for Geralt!
Of course, all the other games are Nilfgaardian.

TheBearJew32
07-01-2013, 11:30 PM
(Vote for AC) - DON"T TELL MEE WHAT TO DOOO!!!!...the divison

I-Like-Pie45
07-02-2013, 01:17 AM
whats an e3

ProletariatPleb
07-02-2013, 01:56 AM
whats an e3
A dark demon.

ArabianFrost
07-02-2013, 06:47 AM
>Ubisoft game
>Tatical and balanced
>Not easy as **** so that every idiot can play the game

You're drunk.

I don't know, Ubisoft is starting to realise their mistakes and are starting to take back games to their roots. The era of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, ACB/ACR and Splinter Cell:Conviction is past us. Now we have:
-Assassin's Creed 4 a game that promises to rejuvenate stealth (officially confirmed to be able to stealth through 85% of the game)and encourage it, along with a combat that they promise to be harder(i have my doubts) and finally, exploration and non-linearity.
-Splinter Cell:Blacklist, a game that promises to,once again, give its hardcore fans a true spy experience. No more will they pander forcibly to the action fans. A game for the fans and the fans only.

Ubisoft is making amends, understand that. I despise what they did to the series and how they mauled and ignored the cores, but they seem to want to make the games challenging like the used to be. Watch_Dogs seems not to be different. The game has stealth, the game has combat and the enemies can and WILL overwhelm you if you don't take your heed. Sure, Watch_Dogs' hacking can seem overpowered, but the guys at Ubisoft didn't spend 4 years to make a washed down experience.

Anywho, Watch_Dogs is a new IP, so if we are going to throw around baseless speculation, then we'll predict that they won't mess the franchise from the first installment. Like AC, they'll make the first game good, then apply changes later. I don't really like to speak baselessly like that, but here's to trying to argue against all parties, be they sensible or non-objective.

AherasSTRG
07-02-2013, 10:45 AM
ubisoft is making amends, understand that. I despise what they did to the series and how they mauled and ignored the cores, but they seem to want to make the games challenging like the used to be. Watch_dogs seems not to be different. The game has stealth, the game has combat and the enemies can and will overwhelm you if you don't take your heed. Sure, watch_dogs' hacking can seem overpowered, but the guys at ubisoft didn't spend 4 years to make a washed down experience.
osiris hear his plea

pacmanate
07-02-2013, 11:35 AM
When the AC community has no faith in AC you know something went wrong

ArabianFrost
07-02-2013, 02:42 PM
When the AC community has no faith in AC you know something went wrong

*Points at Yves Gullmont*

Ureh
07-02-2013, 02:58 PM
Black Flag all the way! Division is just a pretty shooter.

p.s. I don't read reviews until I finish the game and form my own opinion.

pacmanate
07-02-2013, 03:03 PM
Black Flag all the way! Division is just a pretty shooter.

p.s. I don't read reviews until I finish the game and form my own opinion.

I dont normally read reviews for games I am looking forward too, I just skip to the score.

However if its a game that came out like last year or beyond then I do just because.

ProletariatPleb
07-02-2013, 03:08 PM
osiris hear his plea
Arkantos says no.

Ureh
07-02-2013, 03:30 PM
But even a simple score can alter your disposition towards a game.

LoyalACFan
07-02-2013, 10:43 PM
While I do think AC4 looks much better than the Division, I'd be reluctant to vote for it because the actual E3 presentation was abysmal.

AssassinGame1
07-02-2013, 10:51 PM
Looks like it's Ubisoft V.S Ubisoft (Watch Dogs v.s. The Division).
I have to admit, I have been watching The Division gameplay and it looks a little cooler than AC4.

pacmanate
07-02-2013, 10:54 PM
But even a simple score can alter your disposition towards a game.

Maybe yours, not mine

Assassin_M
07-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Maybe yours, not mine
So gangsta

catkiller97
07-03-2013, 06:38 AM
so ACBF and Witcher got eliminated.

now its Division Vs Watch_Dogs

http://us.gamespot.com/best-of-e3-2013/peoples-choice/index.html