PDA

View Full Version : Content should have been more spread out?

Derity
06-29-2013, 07:08 AM
Is it just me or is there really just a lack of content in this game. I'm only level 16 almost 17 and I noticed theres an achievement for getting to level 50, but after the Spartacus arena, thats it? I've been fighting here since around Level 10. Am I expected to just farm here from Level 10 to 50? lol

They should have made the first Area 1-10, second area 10-20, etc...

Would be fine if Multiplayer actually worked, but whenever I search for people it takes a good 10 minutes just to find a game most of the time. And then it is full of lag anyway. Also, you level up much faster just fighting the CPU over and over since you don't have to wait for opponents... The bonus for fighting online should be like 10x or somethin to make it actually worth it.

RoderickCox
06-29-2013, 07:32 AM
It restarts after you beat everything on a higer difficulty..

RoderickCox
06-29-2013, 07:33 AM
think of it like diablo 3

Amthyre
06-29-2013, 09:10 AM
If that is all there is to it, I think I'm done. I can only fight the A.I. so many times and I have no intention of spending "real world" money. I was hoping for more -- another city maybe. This game seems to have been thrown together rather rapidly for the purpose of promoting the Starz program Spartacus. That's cool and all. Still, it's a huge let down. I don't even think they really intend on making any money with it. But, I'm certain there are folks out there who think they always have to have the best toys. Keep in mind, I beat a Legendary gladiator with a white level dual-handed hammer slave.

Mekzilla
06-29-2013, 03:19 PM
the game isnt about gear its about skill .. i beat spartacus with a dual sworder with basic gear .

the game is new and fresh - new content will be added eventually

Derity
06-29-2013, 06:21 PM
It restarts after you beat everything on a higer difficulty..

omg really? lmao didnt know that... thanks :nonchalance:

Derity
06-29-2013, 06:22 PM
the game isnt about gear its about skill .. i beat spartacus with a dual sworder with basic gear .

the game is new and fresh - new content will be added eventually

Nice, I think though if you keep fighting any boss eventually you can beat em pretty much with any Gladiator, I beat anomaus when I was naked lol but it took like 20 tries :D

Derity
06-29-2013, 10:53 PM
Just completed the whole game, and yeah it does restart... sorta.

All content is unlocked when you complete the game, all of the "missions" are avaliable again at higher level, but they give the exact same EXP as they did before.

If you fight anyone in the first area for example, you will get like 100 fame. and in the final area, 500 fame. So really nothing has changed except the opponents are just higher level in missions. You don't get more Fame, Silver or Gold. So really, nothing has changed.

Game over.

Was fun for 2 days I guess. All achievements unlocked except the Level 50 one, but there is no way I'm sitting here grinding the same guys for the next week or month for any amount of gamer score.

Have fun guys, think I'll be moving onto another game.

odi0n2009
07-01-2013, 07:02 AM
Just completed the whole game, and yeah it does restart... sorta.

All content is unlocked when you complete the game, all of the "missions" are avaliable again at higher level, but they give the exact same EXP as they did before.

If you fight anyone in the first area for example, you will get like 100 fame. and in the final area, 500 fame. So really nothing has changed except the opponents are just higher level in missions. You don't get more Fame, Silver or Gold. So really, nothing has changed.

Game over.

Was fun for 2 days I guess. All achievements unlocked except the Level 50 one, but there is no way I'm sitting here grinding the same guys for the next week or month for any amount of gamer score.

Have fun guys, think I'll be moving onto another game.

if you are playing for just achievements and gear then I guess yea - take care.

If you want to play to test your skills against others, pit strategic gladitorial martial arts against others - this is where it's at.
Once your done with the AI, go on and fight real humans - that's where your challenges lay.

I'm hardcore into the fighting game community. Injustice Gods Among Us, Mortal Kombat 9, Dead or Alive 5... Etc.
This game definitely is up there. I love it. Kung Fu Factory did they're thing here.

All we need is play with friends online MP mode and this game will truly blossom.