PDA

View Full Version : I lost my fighter due to another player rage quitting.

snores6
06-28-2013, 09:25 PM
I highly recommend to not play online verses other human beings and stick with fighting the CPU. I just lost my gladiator because someone rage quit and dashboarded. This isn't even fair and really needs to be fixed. I lost a character I put a whole lot of investment in. I enjoyed the game but really that just sucked the life out of me and my wallet. Thanks a whole lot. I was so disappointed I had to register to express my anger :( sadface

UbiVolfbane
06-29-2013, 01:22 AM
I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you and your Gladiator. This is something I will escalate up in hopes of future feedback.

ABRanger910
06-29-2013, 12:06 PM
It isn't just another human player. This happened to me while I was playing against the computer. I was playing and the electric in my house went out and came right back on due to a storm and when I got back on Spartacus Legends, the gladiator I was using to fight the computer was deleted. This is complete BS! I not only invested time in the gladiator but real money when I purchased gold to deck him out.

Mekzilla
06-29-2013, 03:16 PM
UPDATE : Want to no how to stop your gladiators getting punished from rage-quitters leaving? then read.

So basically when a person leaves the game you get disconnected from the challenger or whatever it states. this takes you back to the home screen of the game where you've gotta press start etc.. ok so

When your on that screen after a person has the left the game -- simply DONT resume game . Instead head yourself back to the xbox dashboard and fully reload the game this causes no punishment to your characters.

(This has worked 6 times for me and i hope it works for everyone else too)

Dr_VanNostrand
06-30-2013, 04:20 PM
Every single time someone has either pulled their cord or dashboarded on me, the game or my PS3 freezes when I try to load back in. EVERY TIME. I still got the penalty also, even with the forced reboot. II lost my OENOMAUS as well after so many quitters. If you have a Legend gladiator, wait for a patch to use him

TwiiSteDKuSh87
06-30-2013, 08:16 PM
yeah i lost the purple gladiator I put all my gold into from people quiting. So now i have no choice but to play online with blue gladiators since they only cost silver (also losing them from people quiting and other in game connection issues) cause if i go play any cpu that is worth a damn to get fame off of they are like 300+ ratings and dodge all my attacks and take chunks of health with each hit.

Violatorx69x
07-01-2013, 12:24 AM
PLEASE Fix the rage quitting every time I win a damn fight these little @#$*!s Dashboard and I take my losses everyone else needs to nut up or quit playin online matches and ruining the online experience as well as the offline frome losing your hard fought for gladiators. If you want to rage quit then go play f#@$!&$ call of duty.This also causes my console to freeze and I still take the lick even when I restart. This is one of the best gladiator games I've played but these so called gamers that quit every time they lose is complete bs when you get punished for winning.

Violatorx69x
07-01-2013, 01:19 AM
PLEASE Fix the rage quitting every time I win a damn fight these little @#$*!s Dashboard and I take my losses everyone else needs to nut up or quit playin online matches and ruining the online experience as well as the offline frome losing your hard fought for gladiators. If you want to rage quit then go play f#@$!&$ call of duty.This also causes my console to freeze and I still take the lick even when I restart. This is one of the best gladiator games I've played but these so called gamers that quit every time they lose is complete bs when you get punished for winning.

obsessivepie
07-01-2013, 04:38 AM
yeah the whole penalize players if someone else leaves is just ridiculous

vOFlipOv
07-01-2013, 07:09 PM
Thats why i just use white gladiators when doing online fights, I have beaten players way above my my gladiators stats. And i just use the gladiators that i worked hard for fighting offline

HIGHZOMBIE1
07-01-2013, 07:44 PM
Yea, this feature of the game does suck tho when someone Rage quits :mad:

benitlfc
07-03-2013, 12:03 AM
I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you and your Gladiator. This is something I will escalate up in hopes of future feedback.

Disgusting service purchased 150 gold thus far guess I got quite lucky not to loose a character, going well online 40+ flawless streak with a certain legend somebody rage quits log on he's gone.
Fair enough the servers run like something I've never seen before its horrible its a free game I can get along with that but sort the horrible coding out and lack of information in the game. I've lost
out on over 40 gold probably more I don't want to think about it to people quitting or logging in and my characters have just gone without me getting any lethality struck on any of my characters.
I suggest taking the servers offline and refunding everybody whos lost out on gold to this bug in the game. Really enjoy playing the game its something different just cant deal with the loss of characters you spend forever sorting out its not good at all most robbed ive ever felt on the xbox so far really not happy ubisoft.

badassedness
07-04-2013, 05:10 AM
I am also suffering from people quitting online. I have purchased a lot of gold and invested days to bring my fame rank up to 24 and people see my rank and are quitting before I can enter any online matches. I do not want to be punished for someone else fleeing in terror before me.

starkweather
07-06-2013, 04:25 AM
I wish this applied to PS3. I actually tried something of what you did and it did not work.

A player quit on me during match loading
I revived a message about connection being lost
I accepted and game took me back to world map
instead of doing anything, I held PS button and quit game.
After reloading game and selecting legends mode my PS3 froze
I restarted my PS3 and when I returned, it warned me about upsetting the crowd due to failing to finish.

Luckily, I have not lost a gladiator to quitters...yet. But I feel as though it is inevitable. I have spent $20 on coins. I will not spend anymore. Period. I have always had a sour taste towards Free-to-Play games, but I really enjoy this one. It is upsetting that this issue is happening, and it looks like its happening on not only one console. I simply cannot understand how after so many years of PvP online gaming, that a game will punish the person that does NOT quit! That is crazy.

I have seen the links by mods to go to if I lose my character. That is ok, but the problem should be addressed so that we do not have to jump thru hoops in order to retrieve out losses.
I am hopeful that the team at Ubi is working on a patch/update. If they are, I would hope two other things are fixed. The scale that is used to match players and the lack of a lobby.

i have not only fought players that had a character with a much lower rating than myself, but I've been the player with a much higher rating. I believe that is the root of the problem. Some newb with no experience selects his White Sword and Shield guy, goes online and has to fight someone with a great record and a suped up gladiator. Dude probably says f**k this and quits. If there was a better matching system, and a lobby format, then maybe this would happen less. Mainly though, the freeze issue on PS3 and the penalizing players who didn't quit on either consoles needs to be addressed asap.

Oh yeah, UBISOFT, it would be nice if one of you could actually let the community know if you're working on it. I don't hate you guys. I just want to know that we are supporting each other.