PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed 4 Black Flag, The Watch

Sanderken89
06-28-2013, 07:26 PM
hello.

i pre-ordered AC4 and have acces to the watch and i have a question about it.

are there more people having trouble with the master of the books challenge? i simply can't do the mission anymore, so i can't get gold medal on this challenge :s

thanks.

Black_Widow9
06-29-2013, 04:17 AM
Hello,
You may want to also try posting here: ;)
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/767194-Welcome-to-The-Watch-a-guide

Sanderken89
06-29-2013, 05:29 PM
thanks a lot :)

monarchyheights
10-07-2013, 10:10 AM
so I've just logged onto The Watch for the first time today, and for some reson I cannot scroll down at all, like, there's no scroll bar there. so this means I can only access like half the missions and see the first couple of posts for images, news etc.
it's as if the site seems to think I'm accessing it from a touch screen device such as an iPad even though I'm on a laptop.
solution?

Mr_Shade
10-07-2013, 12:35 PM
so I've just logged onto The Watch for the first time today, and for some reson I cannot scroll down at all, like, there's no scroll bar there. so this means I can only access like half the missions and see the first couple of posts for images, news etc.
it's as if the site seems to think I'm accessing it from a touch screen device such as an iPad even though I'm on a laptop.
solution?have you cleared your browser cache or - rebooted?

If you continue to have issues, you can contact support - or post in the dedicated The Watch thread, as posted above.

Rabid-Assassin
10-26-2013, 05:01 PM
You have to put two fingers in the touch pad and move your fingers up on the thing you want to scroll down on