PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed V Idea

Firellight
06-27-2013, 10:31 PM
Lots of thoughts for the time of Assassin's Creed IV were that Connor was going to France for the French Revolution or the game would go to the War of 1812, where he would be 59 and the Mohawks would be taking part in another war. Instead, Ubisoft went backwards and moved towards the age of piracy. Seems decent, but we still have some things to finish for Connor and his comrades.

Hmm, Ubisoft France and Montreal. Two wars on home ground. Wouldn't that be amazing? But which to pick? Hey, how's about both?

First off, let us connect some dots here. Desmond was born and raised in the US. Connor is American, and the Mohawks played a huge role in the War of 1812, but for the British. Ubisoft is going to run into some issues for choosing sides. Connor becoming Canadian?... Doesn't come so easy. If so, then there'd be 200 years for the family lineage to become American again.

Ok, so Connor will run into some issues. He will be 59, and many players suggest that with his wounds from AC3, he'd be too crippled to fight in 1812. That doesn't stop us from playing as his child, though? But who did he marry? No idea. :)

Over to the French Revolution. Many suggest that it isn't Connor to be travelling to France to fix their problems - but that doesn't stop another assassin from kicking in. Bam boom pow, who is this?! Connor's wife. Ahem; the woman who connects Ezio's lineage to Connor's, thus making Desmond a descendant of both.

Too cliché for you? Let's twist it up a bit. The War of 1812 takes place a generation apart from the French and American revolutionary wars. Both of these assassins must have had children of their own before meeting. It is time to start the story.

You play as Connor's child, boy or girl, doesn't matter. Events happen, and eventually you must follow up with the British in a defense against an American invasion. My guess is you have already met some historical figures by this point. Now get this: you meet the girl/man of your dreams in the midst of war. Hey, wait a minute, this actually has not been done before. This assassin mentions the story of their parents, which is where the next memory sequence takes place.

Two assassins? In two different times? Two wars?!

There must be a reason to be looking into the memories of these two assassins. Ubisoft can handle this.

So basically you get to play as a Mohawk warrior and a French assassin. The Mowhawk warrior's new wife becomes the connector between Ezio and Connor for Desmond, with the wife's mother being another hero.

If anything, this can be Ubisoft's epic closing by merging Ezio and Connor gameplay in Europe and America, before the end of the series.

How is it?
Comments! :D

Assassin_M
06-27-2013, 10:37 PM
Ezio and Connor are not of the same bloodline

Firellight
06-27-2013, 10:38 PM
-But Desmond is.
That's why in the next few generations, there must be a connection.

Assassin_M
06-27-2013, 10:44 PM
-But Desmond is.
That's why in the next few generations, there must be a connection.
their connection is Desmond, see..they don`t really come together (Altair, Connor, Ezio, Aquilis..etc) until Desmond...but nice idea you got here, i`d just remove Ezio out of the equation

LoyalACFan
06-27-2013, 11:01 PM
their connection is Desmond, see..they don`t really come together (Altair, Connor, Ezio, Aquilis..etc) until Desmond...but nice idea you got here, i`d just remove Ezio out of the equation

Two of the bloodlines must have converged before Desmond. He only has two parents, and three ancestors to get DNA from... That means he has to get the blood of two of the ancestors from one parent... i.e. his mom could be descended from Altair, and his dad could be descended from Connor and Ezio. We just don't know at what point Connor and Ezio's bloodlines converged. It could be that Bill's mom was Ezio's descendant and his dad was Connor's descendant, or it could go all the way back to Connor's child and his/her spouse as OP suggests.

But in response to the OP, I'd like a game in the French Revolution, but ideally I think it would be cool to have Connor and his future French wife both be playable. On one hand, I don't think Connor could carry a French Rev game on his own since he has no ties to French culture whatsoever, but I also think it would be a missed opportunity if they set a game in that era without connecting him to it somehow. As for the War of 1812... I can take it or leave it. Honestly, it would be a bit too similar to the American Revolution in terms of gameplay, but it would be a good epilogue for Connor. He may even die in the fighting; his story is a tragic one, and not every Assassin can be killed by a bench or chair :p

Assassin_M
06-27-2013, 11:03 PM
Two of the bloodlines must have converged before Desmond. He only has two parents, and three ancestors to get DNA from... That means he has to get the blood of two of the ancestors from one parent... i.e. his mom could be descended from Altair, and his dad could be descended from Connor and Ezio. We just don't know at what point Connor and Ezio's bloodlines converged. It could be that Bill's mom was Ezio's descendant and his dad was Connor's descendant, or it could go all the way back to Connor's child and his/her spouse as OP suggests.

Sorry, OP....i`m an idiot...ignore everything I said :|

Killrbees17
06-27-2013, 11:19 PM
Bloodlines can be crossed at any point in history but the stories of Ezio and Conner do not indicate any such occurrence and there is nothing to lead us to believe that they have. It would have to be scripted in.

LoyalACFan
06-27-2013, 11:42 PM
Bloodlines can be crossed at any point in history but the stories of Ezio and Conner do not indicate any such occurrence and there is nothing to lead us to believe that they have. It would have to be scripted in.

Well, it's either Altair Blood+Connor Blood, Ezio Blood+Connor Blood, or Altair Blood+Ezio Blood. One of those had to occur before Desmond came along. Might as well be Ezio and Connor, at least it makes for an interesting story in the OP's idea.

Coltillion
06-28-2013, 03:15 AM
No, the French Revolution is too... Just no. I think what would be more sensible would be the Northwest Indian Wars which occurred literally just AFTER the American Revolution, where the new American army got its *** whooped. Since Connor's tribe moved west, I think it'd be interesting to see an environment like that.

Almazing66
09-22-2013, 01:24 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiradentes

Foyez5
09-22-2013, 08:48 PM
I have an idea for a game I know lots of people have had some brilliant suggestions for games and no doubt my one is an obvious one. So here it goes granted i will do my best to give brief idea of what i would like to see. So here it goes and tell me what you think.

Assassin's Creed 1939 - 45

The games main character would be called Alexander Kenway a descendant of of the Kenway family from Jenny Kenway's branch, he is an Assassin of the English Brotherhood but working for MI6 Section D during the war as part of his cover. He has been secretly tasked by his brotherhood to kill a series of targets that are part of war effort a number of them are British and European. For example the targets would be British generals and politicians and businessmen, with those targets mainly in London and France for example, and similar number like that for other targets throughout Europe in various cities across during the war, As he steadily takes out his targets while fulfilling his other duties for Section D sometimes his targets are the same as what Section D wants.

The Americans join in the war and the Brotherhood tell him to find out who this mysterious new target is called "A" is who has come to Europe what little information they have is that he is part of Abstergo Corporation which the brotherhood believe is part of the Templar Order, So Alex starts his investigation to find out who he is while trying to make sure he isn't getting killed by the enemy. He finally find out that he is a high ranking general and adviser in the US Army General Andrew Walker. Who more importantly has been sent to Europe to find out who has been killing their agents in Europe and eliminate the assassin. Knowing that his life is now more of danger than it was previously, manages to relay the information back to the Brotherhood who are shocked at finding out who it is, but resolves this must be done. At this point the blitz started and a number of the Brotherhood are killed and General Walkers men nearly kill him too. Shocked by what happened and in hiding he is determined that General Walker will die. After some time he finally track his man down in Germany at black tie event. Just as he is about to kill his target he is interrupted by a stranger who tell him that the man he was intending to kill was his. But their cover is blown and managed to escape with their lives just and know that local forces are now intent on finding them. During their brief respite they are both surprised to find out that each other were working towards the same target, except this stranger is an assassin from the American Brotherhood who calls himself John Grand (Wink Wink)!

So they both decide to work together to take down General Walker ultimately they fail in their mission with General Walker escaping back to the states, Alex tells him that he must go back to the states and kill him. After a chat the two men say their goodbyes and carry on with their respective missions, with John heading back to the states and Alex carrying on finishing the rest of his targets. His work and action along with the general effort long culminate in Hitler being killed by the assassins just not by his hand.

After the war He rebuilds the brotherhood and carries on with his life eventually becoming a family man and a banker he uses the money to help finance the Assassins and has maintained a good friendship with John Grand, but is killed by the Templars during the Great Purge.

Tell me what you think John Grand still has his story which is set during the pacific campaign.

Megas_Doux
09-22-2013, 08:58 PM
Too modern!

Otherwise, a very good idea.

Black_Widow9
09-23-2013, 12:33 AM
Please use this Topic:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424

Thanks