PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite AC soundtrack song?

Philliesfan377
06-27-2013, 06:34 PM
So what is your favorite song? For me its has to be either Connor's Life or Home in Florence. The emotions in Connor's life are amazing and walking in Florence in AC2 to Home in Florence is beautiful. So what are your favorites?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mn_PIAh72A

MaPk0
06-27-2013, 06:46 PM
Ezio's family, there's no doubt :D. The whole ezio's trilogy along with AC3 had really good soundtracks though, but i felt really disappointed for AC3 because the music was only scripted in missions and i expected some awesome ambient music...

x___Luffy___x
06-27-2013, 06:49 PM
i like most of the AC soundtracks but i really love the one that comes in the main menu of revelations.

dont remember the name now..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGPXR565RkE

edit: found it. :)

Gil_217
06-27-2013, 07:05 PM
You just nailed it with "Home in Florence". It's probably the most beautiful song in AC.

Some of my favorites:

Masyaf Castle
City of Jerusalem
Home in Florence
Florence Tarantella
Tour of Venice
Dream of Venice
Sanctuary
Leonardo's Inventions Pt. 2
City of Rome
Echoes of the Roman Ruins
The Brotherhood Escapes
AC Revelations Theme

AC has one of the greatest soundtracks in video game history. It's just phenomenal.

P.S. Does anyone remember when "Florence Tarantella" played in AC2? I just can't remember.

Wolfmeister1010
06-27-2013, 09:07 PM
Forum of ox, access the animus, all the themes of Venice, frontier combat theme, street fight, breaching the walls, AC3 main theme

Assassin_M
06-27-2013, 09:14 PM
Can`t really choose one from everything...

Chariflame
06-27-2013, 09:17 PM
Scheduled For Deletion and Modern Assassin are possibly my two absolute favourites, but I adore Ezio's Family, Home in Florence, The Brotherhood Escapes, Echoes of the Roman Ruins, ACII End Fight, Trouble In Town, and all of the music from The Lost Archive.

But it's so hard to choose! Between Jesper and Lorne, we've had so much amazing work. Hoping the ACIV soundtrack can live up to the high standards they've set.

ladyleonhart
06-27-2013, 09:22 PM
... For me its has to be either Connor's Life or Home in Florence. The emotions in Connor's life are amazing...

I agree with you, Philliesfan377! I also love the song 'Connor's Life'!

Ezio's family, there's no doubt :D. ... I expected some awesome ambient music...

As for ACII, 'Ezio's Family' is the best one! xD Then, 'Venice Rooftops' comes a very close second! ^_~ It's so breath-taking when it plays and you free-run on the rooftops! xD

Overall, though, AC III's soundtrack was my favourite!! ^_^ And I love nearly all the tracks!!

As for ambient music, MaPk0, I agree we could have done with some music in the frontier in the forests. Maybe, they thought we wouldn't hear the animals or something ^^'

Anyway, I still love AC III's soundtrack:

Connor's Life - It's most memorable for me when Connor first goes to see Achilles - also I love how they mix it into 'Connor's Story Trailer!' xD

I just can't stop watching it! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph9jn5kRo9k

Connor's Story Trailer Music - This counts and it's one of the best tracks ! It just mixes so many great tracks!! ^_^

If you don't believe me, you really need to listen to the track without the trailer!!

Trouble in Town - For me its full of drama. It plays during the Boston Tea Party Mission! xD One of Connor's coolest moments for me!! He fights for justice and looks great doing it! ^_~

Main Theme - Of course I love this too! xD Makes me think of Connor, of course! :)

My hero! [...sigh] ^_~

Welcome to Boston - something relaxing and mysterious about this one, and creating a sense of adventure all at the same time!

I could go on, but overall, yes... I love two tracks from AC II but I love all of ACIII's soundtrack!! xD

I'll just mention one more track:

The Aquila - This kind of reminds me of 'Pirates of the Caribbean', BUT in a good way!! xD (I only liked 'On Stranger Tides', and for it's entertainment value of course!)

Maybe, though, it's because Lorne Balfe, the composer of AC III, has worked with Hans Zimmer! xD

I can imagine a track like 'The Aquila' in AC IV: Black Flag!! :) Don't you think so? Of course, it will probably be titled 'The Jackdaw'! ^_^

Oh... just one more... ^_~

Main Theme Variation - I love this, especially because when you take over a fort, you see Connor's victory!! xD

lothario-da-be
06-27-2013, 09:28 PM
Connors life, no doubt, i also like florence tarantella, Ezio's family, acr theme, ac3 theme and many others where i don't know the name from.

AC2_alex
06-27-2013, 09:29 PM
I LOVE the following:

"City of Jerusalem" -- AC1
"Home In Florence" -- AC2
"Leonardo's Inventions Pt. 2" -- AC2
"City of Rome" -- ACB
"Connor's Life" -- AC3
"Fight Club" -- AC3

LoyalACFan
06-27-2013, 11:13 PM
Earth and Salvation of Forli are tied for first. The whole AC2 soundtrack is head and shoulders above the rest IMO. I like AC3's main theme, but it irritated me that it was so similar to ACR's theme.

DisbandedBox359
06-27-2013, 11:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV92_MlyDkk

how has nobody named this one yet, probably my favourite, followed by ACR theme, Laboured and Lost and Fight club

ladyleonhart
06-27-2013, 11:43 PM
how has nobody named this one yet, probably my favourite

Thank you DisbandedBox359! xD Such a lovely track!! ^_~ I can understand why it's your favourite! :)

Unfortunately, the 'Tyranny of King Washington' is one DLC I haven't got yet... but thanks so much for sharing! xD

I'll have to add that to my AC III OST list! ^_^

DisbandedBox359
06-27-2013, 11:58 PM
Thank you DisbandedBox359! xD Such a lovely track!! ^_~ I can understand why it's your favourite! :)

Unfortunately, the 'Tyranny of King Washington' is one DLC I haven't got yet... but thanks so much for sharing! xD

I'll have to add that to my AC III OST list! ^_^

Forgive the microsoft named gamertag I haven't changed yet haha

Philliesfan377
06-28-2013, 12:02 AM
how has nobody named this one yet, probably my favourite, followed by ACR theme, Laboured and Lost and Fight club

YES! That song is so powering. Another one of my favorites is the song in the ACR intro cinematic, Road to Masyaf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZuNCTzdTWg

Also Homestead from AC3. It really has the feel of a colonial homestead and it would've been perfect if the played as ambient music. And of course the AC3 main theme. So awesome.

DisbandedBox359
06-28-2013, 12:08 AM
YES! That song is so powering. Another one of my favorites is the song in the ACR intro cinematic, Road to Masyaf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZuNCTzdTWg

Also Homestead from AC3. It really has the feel of a colonial homestead and it would've been perfect if the played as ambient music. And of course the AC3 main theme. So awesome.

all great tracks, I'm sure Homestead has a part in it very reminiscent of Sofia's theme from ACR

SixKeys
06-28-2013, 12:29 AM
Top 5: "Access the Animus", "Venice Rooftops", "Venice Escape", "City of Rome" and "End Fight" bonus track from AC2 (when you're fighting Rodrigo).

Other favorites: "Labored and Lost", "Earth", "City of Jerusalem", "Ratonhnhaké:ton", "Golden Globe", "Ezio Confronts Lucrezia", "Acre Underworld", "Ezio's Family", "Fight Club"..... So many great ones.

ladyleonhart
06-28-2013, 12:35 AM
Forgive the microsoft named gamertag I haven't changed yet haha

Sorry...^^' What should I call you...?

Also Homestead from AC3. It really has the feel of a colonial homestead and it would've been perfect if the played as ambient music...

AC III's 'Homestead'...? ... Of course! So relaxing ^_^ I like to listen to it when I'm writing, or sometimes before going to sleep :) It seems to work in both cases ^_~

AC2_alex
06-28-2013, 12:50 AM
I know this is the AC forum, but the Watch Dogs forum is a ghost town, so I'm just gonna ask. Do you know who's composing the Watch Dogs soundtrack? Is so, could you inform me a little about him or her? Music is a vital part of my enjoyment and immersion in a game, so I'm curious. :)

amongthecreed
06-28-2013, 01:05 AM
I know this is the AC forum, but the Watch Dogs forum is a ghost town, so I'm just gonna ask. Do you know who's composing the Watch Dogs soundtrack? Is so, could you inform me a little about him or her? Music is a vital part of my enjoyment and immersion in a game, so I'm curious. :)

Well...this is the AC forum :/
And also, a forum will be as active as there are fans of it...as it is, the game hasn't come out yet, so there aren't a lot of fans (I on the other hand am doing my best to post there so you'll see me ;))
And no, the composer of watch dogs hasn't been confirmed at all.

As for my favorite AC track...Ratonhnhaké:ton blows me away every time I hear it. I also noticed that no one's mentioned the ACL soundtrack, so here's one of my favorites from it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k04iLjCs9n0

ladyleonhart
06-28-2013, 01:22 AM
I also noticed that no one's mentioned the ACL soundtrack, so here's one of my favorites from it.

Thank you amongthecreed! I just had a listen :) Then, it's my first AC:L track, but I think I'm going to love the AC: L soundtrack too! xD

I just got my PS Vita and Assassin's Creed: Liberation!! ^_~ So can't wait! :)

DisbandedBox359
06-28-2013, 02:04 AM
Well...this is the AC forum :/
And also, a forum will be as active as there are fans of it...as it is, the game hasn't come out yet, so there aren't a lot of fans (I on the other hand am doing my best to post there so you'll see me ;))
And no, the composer of watch dogs hasn't been confirmed at all.

As for my favorite AC track...Ratonhnhaké:ton blows me away every time I hear it. I also noticed that no one's mentioned the ACL soundtrack, so here's one of my favorites from it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k04iLjCs9n0

Having not played Liberation due to my lack of a PS Vita, I haven't much of the soundtrack. Although what I have heard is impressive, main theme is awesome and enjoyed The Hunt

Coltillion
06-28-2013, 02:52 AM
Has anyone ever heard AC3's 'Through the Frontier'? It's one of the most overlooked pieces on the OST. It's amazing. Like one of the comments said, "Mysterious... yet somehow enthralling and inexplicably serenading." Just give it a listen. I love the mellow tones it gives off. But, seeing as I'm sure I'm one of the few who like it, I've probably given this video 7,000 views.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkNjS7gVDts

Philliesfan377
06-28-2013, 03:13 AM
Has anyone ever heard AC3's 'Through the Frontier'? It's one of the most overlooked pieces on the OST. It's amazing. Like one of the comments said, "Mysterious... yet somehow enthralling and inexplicably serenading." Just give it a listen. I love the mellow tones it gives off. But, seeing as I'm sure I'm one of the few who like it, I've probably given this video 7,000 views.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkNjS7gVDts

I forgot that! Its one of my favorites! It is just amazing. The way it starts out quiet then has a fast paced ending is great.

Megas_Doux
06-28-2013, 03:15 AM
Top 10:

1 Ratonkaheton
2 Connor´s life
3 Access the animus
4 Venice Rooftops
5 Approaching the target series
6 Acre Underworld
7 Ezio´s family
8 Welcome to Boston
9 Assassins creed III Theme
10 Assassins creed revelation theme

Bonus tracks:

The crossroads of the world, City of jerusalem, Spirit of damacus, The Brotherhood escapes.

Ureh
06-28-2013, 03:05 PM
I love em' all! Gotta listen to them all!

Soulid_Snake
06-29-2013, 12:41 AM
Ezio's Family was amazing, but AC2's OST is absolute perfection.

kesh_362
07-01-2013, 05:04 PM
It's hard to pick one best song but my favourites are

Flight Through Jerusalem
City of Jerusalem
Ezio's family
Flight over Venice
Master Assassin
ACR main theme
Istanbul
Investigation
Road to Masyaf
AC3 main theme
Connor's Life
Beer and Friends
Ratonhnhake:ton

FR0ZENZiNE
07-01-2013, 06:10 PM
AC1 - Acess the Animus ,City of Jerusalem
AC2 - Venice Rooftops ,Ezio's Family
AC BH - Apple Chamber ,City of Rome
ACR - Main Theme ,Scheduled For Deletion
AC3 - Main Theme ,Connor's Life ,Wild Instincts ,Beer and Friends
ToKW - Rathonhaké:ton

AssassinGame1
07-02-2013, 10:53 PM
I liked all the music from AC2, it really blended with the games surroundings.

LoyalACFan
07-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Ratonhnhake:ton is head and shoulders above anything on AC1, ACB, or ACR's soundtracks. Amazing.

Megas_Doux
07-03-2013, 02:50 AM
Ratonhnhake:ton is head and shoulders above anything on AC1, ACB, or ACR's soundtracks. Amazing.

This!

Only Ezio´s family, Connor´s life and access the animus are close, in my book.

LoyalACFan
07-03-2013, 03:00 AM
This!

Only Ezio´s family, Connor´s life and access the animus are close, in my book.

I would add Earth and Salvation of Forli (I was close to tears when it was used in Embers), and I know I'm in the minority here, but... I never liked Access the Animus that much *runs away and hides*

Megas_Doux
07-03-2013, 03:03 AM
I would add Earth and Salvation of Forli (I was close to tears when it was used in Embers), and I know I'm in the minority here, but... I never liked Access the Animus that much *runs away and hides*

*chases you while listening to access the animus*

I algo forgot Venetian Rooftops!

LoyalACFan
07-03-2013, 03:07 AM
*chases you while listening to access the animus*

I algo forgot Venetian Rooftops!

*jumps in haystack, watches you run past calling me an infidel, returns to Bureau*

And yeah, Venice Rooftops is a good one too ;)