PDA

View Full Version : Can't find rosewood lumber - glitch?

brad.holroyd
06-27-2013, 05:43 PM
I'm working towards my platinum trophy for AC3 - I have completed the game and every mission, including the homestead missions. So yes, I completed the mission where I play the lumberers in their game. I read that after this mission, rosewood lumber is supposed to be available from the stockpile. It's not in there though, and I can't craft one of the inventions because of this. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there any other way of finding this item? Thanks!

Ureh
06-28-2013, 03:07 PM
Can you replay the mission? Might not help though.

Can you pickpocket this item from rich people? Maybe someone can confirm this.

Hope things work out.

brad.holroyd
06-29-2013, 01:57 AM
Just noticed that I don't have hickory lumber either. My lumberers must have not leveled up all the way after doing all their missions, I heard of this problem with the homestead settlers.

I'm going around robbing rich people and doing anything to get items. You can't replay homestead missions unfortunately, at least not that I'm aware of. Would there be anything at all I can do to fix this? :\

brad.holroyd
07-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Couldn't find a bump button, not sure on your rules on double posting.

But there's really nothing I can do about this? :\ I spent so much time getting perfect sync with everything, and I can't get my platinum just because I can't find some lumber :nonchalance: