PDA

View Full Version : Option for Playing Freinds?

PinnacleD
06-27-2013, 04:11 PM
Just wondering if there is any word of a Update to play Freinds online in player matches.
New to these forums so i was not able to check all over the boards yet

Bezamekula
06-27-2013, 06:03 PM
Not that i know of. It would be a great addition no doubt. But i wouldn't expect anything added soon. They don't know how lucrative this game will be for them yet.

yO iTz GdaVe
06-30-2013, 03:03 PM
I've been hunting for anything regarding multiplayer with friends online, and even local mulitplayer. The most of what I find is that it's only a possibility in future updates, but nothing concrete. =/

odi0n2009
07-01-2013, 06:50 AM
Since its a free title. Which they are seeking to make cash out of - therefore I understand they are seeking to make revenue. I'd be willing to pay for such an MP with Friends. Just don't go crazy asking us $20 or some crazy asinine amount.

And give it Modes! like in the DC Comics fighting game: Injustice Gods Among Us, with theyre King of The Hill Mode except since this is a gladiator game, maybe King of the Colosseum with spectator mode, so as you wait your turn to enter and fight - you can watch the other fights going on OR warm up against an AI computer opponent and when it's your turn to fight the game pulls you in.

Anyways, gaming with friends would increase this games replay-ability. If you want more money Ubi add this mode that people want.

fathamburger
07-01-2013, 08:22 AM
It is utterly ******ed that this feature is missing :P

Sacrificial1
07-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Yes, I wish it had this. I love multiplayer and online games but I am not much of a competition guy. Plus a quick look at the leader boards and you see all those folks that are 123-0 and you know they are being squirlly about it.

I would pay 1600 Points to just be able to play a friend. My whole motivation of making dudes and leveling them and practicing with them is to kill my friends Gladiators, not some stranger.

So we have tried partying, that does not work. (We actually have two xboxes side by side) and we even tried picking the same arena off to the left and queuing at the same exact time and even that didn't work. I can only hope it will be added or the game will be successful enough to see some type of Spartacus 2 or expansion pack that includes it. Otherwise it is a total bummer and I feel it will really limit the games appeal and audience.

Couch co-op would have been super awesome too. Level a dude, go to a friends, log in to you cloud save and then pit your Gladiators against one another.

Still an awesome game but I feel it really hurts its chances of catching on and being a hugely popular title. I understand them not wanting to "Rank" friends fighting but I can careless about all that, I want to fight friends cause it will be fun!

fathamburger
07-03-2013, 03:40 AM
Yeah agree this is killing any longevity of the game after you've beaten it and also for communities to form around clans, leagues and tournaments etc