PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Xbox One players to join a collection of clans.

Loke Vinter VII
06-24-2013, 10:15 PM
I'm looking for coop minded players who wants to build a network of clans that are loosely knitted together for trading and pvp purposes. My suggestion is we find a street or park, a rooftop would be nice, that can function as a base of operations and trading spot. Whereas some people loves defending and others are scavengers, we could hold down a small area, some people to defend they can do that bit while others scavenge and find stuff. We would probably get invaded as there are always gonna be trollers trying to steal our hard gotten spoils. We could also help each other while extracting, so no one steals that beautiful new rifle you got just before extraction. If you are a team player that would like to join the Shield Brethren (not a clan but a collection of clans), please comment below.

GoonieFSU
06-24-2013, 10:36 PM
I'm looking for coop minded players who wants to build a network of clans that are loosely knitted together for trading and pvp purposes. My suggestion is we find a street or park, a rooftop would be nice, that can function as a base of operations and trading spot. Whereas some people loves defending and others are scavengers, we could hold down a small area, some people to defend they can do that bit while others scavenge and find stuff. We would probably get invaded as there are always gonna be trollers trying to steal our hard gotten spoils. We could also help each other while extracting, so no one steals that beautiful new rifle you got just before extraction. If you are a team player that would like to join the Shield Brethren (not a clan but a collection of clans), please comment below.

I am totally down for this. I think if we build a guild now we will be better off when the game comes to Us. Add me on xbox. GoonieFSU

Elmerzo
06-25-2013, 01:54 AM
Hi Loke Vinter VII!

I would love to join the Shield Brethren IF i buy a Xbox one. i have not made up my mind yet if im gonna buy the Ps4 or the Xbox one i will wait and see what my friends buy.
But if i do buy the xbox one i would really like to join the Shield Brethren. :)

From your swedish neighbour Elmerzo.

Xbox live name: Elmerzo99. I will add you tomorrow ;)

stealthsearch
06-25-2013, 08:14 AM

that sounds like a good idea im in and my gamer tag is stealthbomber12

Dustinjs
06-25-2013, 09:37 AM
im down. DirtyRawDut is my gamer tag

sephiroth729
06-25-2013, 12:19 PM
sign me up mate

Kevmac343
06-25-2013, 01:53 PM

Hey this is gonna be one of the best games that me personally have seen in my lifetime..... Graphics overall feel and look of the game ...... Looks amazing ... I feel like a nerd for watching that tralier about 20 times ..... This games has definitely turned my eye so much so I bought a 50 in tv , new Internet . Even tho it's like 7 months away ...... So when you say lets start up a mass alliance of clans .... Well sign me up brethren .... Cpt d1ll h0l3 will join the ranks . But I will probably get a new gamer tag since mine ran out ..... I will be in touch with my new one ..... Valar morghulis

Loke Vinter VII
06-25-2013, 04:15 PM
sign me up mate
:) mate, whats your gamertag, i want to add all the clanmember/leaders to my friends list so i can better organize the Shield Brethren guild.

Loke Vinter VII
06-25-2013, 04:18 PM
Hey this is gonna be one of the best games that me personally have seen in my lifetime..... Graphics overall feel and look of the game ...... Looks amazing ... I feel like a nerd for watching that tralier about 20 times ..... This games has definitely turned my eye so much so I bought a 50 in tv , new Internet . Even tho it's like 7 months away ...... So when you say lets start up a mass alliance of clans .... Well sign me up brethren .... Cpt d1ll h0l3 will join the ranks . But I will probably get a new gamer tag since mine ran out ..... I will be in touch with my new one ..... Valar morghulis
Send me a friend invite on the Xbox when your new gamertag is available :)

Loke Vinter VII
06-25-2013, 04:29 PM
Welcome to all new members of The Shield Brethren, as far as i know we are the first guild of The Division. I have sent friend invites to the ones with xbox gamertags. Please feel free to come with suggestions or advice on things you feel we should focus on. I would like us to focus on team play and coop. We still don't know if we are gonna end up on the same servers or how the game is gonna work, I'm eagerly anticipating more news about how the game works.

BZWildman81
06-25-2013, 05:36 PM
BZWildman81 I got eyes on you and your six.

Loke Vinter VII
06-26-2013, 08:33 AM
BZWildman81 I got eyes on you and your six.

Welcome to The Shield Brethren, we are now 8 people in the Guild. Those 8 will start or join clans, that means a clear tactical advantage ingame.

VXRacingUK
06-26-2013, 11:34 PM
VXRacing UK

Sign Me Up

VXRacingUK
06-26-2013, 11:48 PM
Anyone come up with their own clans yet ?

Loke Vinter VII
06-27-2013, 08:33 AM
Anyone come up with their own clans yet ?
Welcome to The Shield Brethren

Me and a few friends have been using the same clan name for many shooters including Rainbow series, Ghost Recon series. But im getting a bit tired with that one so i might have to invent a new.
Thinking about Skjold Brødre, which is norwegian for Shield Brethren or Shield Maidens, lol because of our youth and innocence (not really).
How about you any good names?

Jonnehz
06-27-2013, 08:43 PM
. We still don't know if we are gonna end up on the same servers or how the game is gonna work, I'm eagerly anticipating more news about how the game works.

In an interview Ubisoft said that the game is run on one server. So there's no problem with that.

I do think you're thinking of the game as more of an MMORPG than it actually is, though :/
There will be a group leader for each squad, and everyone else will join their world essentially I believe (with any progress following back over to your world)

So it's unlikely I think that there will be a rooftop somewhere that 40 or so guild members can meet/protect. However I like the idea :)

Loke Vinter VII
06-27-2013, 10:20 PM
In an interview Ubisoft said that the game is run on one server. So there's no problem with that.

I do think you're thinking of the game as more of an MMORPG than it actually is, though :/
There will be a group leader for each squad, and everyone else will join their world essentially I believe (with any progress following back over to your world)

So it's unlikely I think that there will be a rooftop somewhere that 40 or so guild members can meet/protect. However I like the idea :)

I have read about the different zones in the game, there will be social hubs where people can meet up and trade, there will be pve areas where we can do coop and help each other out with difficult missions and of course the Dark Zones where we can pvp. So if we decide to meet up in a pvp zone we could help each other extract with gear, defend our brethren from other gangs, and generally rule the streets of New York, lol.

HoxKL
06-27-2013, 10:42 PM
/support

great idea.

Legend0311
06-28-2013, 05:39 AM
Good idea.. sn legend0311 .... closed my xbox live when I heard about all the stuff about the xbox1 but since the change I would rather go with xbox1 and look forward to being with the team

VXRacingUK
06-28-2013, 08:26 PM
So how many members are we now ?
Tried looking for names since i did join a clan back on R6V but hell knows what that was Ha
I quite liked :

Ghost Squad
Black Forest
Stray Dogs
Night Hawks or Night HAWX
Cyclone Fury

I think Black Forest will be mine ......What do you guys think ?

Loke Vinter VII
06-28-2013, 08:54 PM
So how many members are we now ?
Tried looking for names since i did join a clan back on R6V but hell knows what that was Ha
I quite liked :

Ghost Squad
Black Forest
Stray Dogs
Night Hawks or Night HAWX
Cyclone Fury

I think Black Forest will be mine ......What do you guys think ?

Black Forest is good, sounds omnious.
We used to go by MWR, which stands for Morale Welfare Recreation, but i feel its a bit washed out.

VXRacingUK
06-28-2013, 09:23 PM
Yeah thats what i was thinking cheers

Have you or anyone else got any ideas of their names ?

You guys getting any other Ubisoft games ?

Ill get :

Watch Dogs
AC: Black Flag
The Crew
R6 Patriots ......Whenever it comes out

Loke Vinter VII
06-29-2013, 11:44 PM
R6 Patriots, been waiting for that game since R6 vegas, weird, think its been cancelled.

Im getting, Splintercell Blacklist, Watch Dogs.

Think we are 10 people now, if all get their own clan it will be nice.

VXRacingUK
06-30-2013, 01:08 AM
Yeah i heard somewhere Ubisoft have it on the back burner until The Division comes out so 2015/2016 depending how much they have done
Forgot about Splintercell i reckon i will get that too
Sounds good ill get the group page sorted out soon

GIJANDAL
07-07-2013, 11:48 AM
Im in dude. GT is xJANDALx

GIJANDAL
07-10-2013, 12:52 AM
Perhaps have SB or something incorporated into the each others clan tag to easily id other members you may come across outside organised meets? Just a suggestion.

Loke Vinter VII
07-10-2013, 11:24 PM
Perhaps have SB or something incorporated into the each others clan tag to easily id other members you may come across outside organised meets? Just a suggestion.
Very good idea, i like the idea of being able to identify the different clans.

Sturnz0r
07-12-2013, 02:46 AM
it doesnt seem like you'd lose too much stuff. weapons are whatever as long as you are good at headshots. so big clans aren't necessary to me..

but it would be fun to pvp your own team.. i wonder what clan safehouses are going to be like

regardless, gt: sturnz0r

ZedDirtyAngelz
07-17-2013, 03:28 PM
Sign me up GT is ZED DIRTYANGELZ as if you hadn't guessed ")
i'll be on the Xbox One

mac freeze
07-18-2013, 05:53 PM
sign me up fellas, though I'm loooking to join a clan more than lead one(can't all be Chief's)... I plan on roleplaying this baby as a full on Engineer. I'm ok at shooters but reallly excel at support roles (I also plan on running the smart-glass enabled drone) .

So if you're looking for someone team minded who doesn't care about people taking kills as long as they don't mind my turrets and gadgets then hit me up. GT: Mac Freeze

I'm also near the friend's list cap for xbox Live at the moment, got about 10 spots left until the Xbox One arrives... then it's a free for all!

Tr3nch
07-18-2013, 08:12 PM
Just finished setting up a site. Count Section 8 in! (http://seight.engin.com)

http://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/panel-41329879-image-49edae57a11604fe-320.png

To start:

The Division
Watch_Dogs
Titanfall

mac freeze
07-19-2013, 11:21 AM
Always liked Section 8 as a clan name, simply for the implication of insanity that follows it... U guys 4:20 friendly? I may sign up... just looking for like minded people that don't mind if I hide behind a dumpster to steal a smoke every once in a while (not too often) :cool:

Loke Vinter VII
07-22-2013, 12:27 PM
hi MacFreeze, we of the Shield Brethren realize that people have real life issues as well as virtual. Some might have a family, some might need to hang up the laundry etc etc. We accept all people, religion, race or sexual preferences, this does not matter to us. We are people friendly :) and people are different, so all is welcome.

Sturnz0r
07-23-2013, 05:00 AM
Always liked Section 8 as a clan name, simply for the implication of insanity that follows it... U guys 4:20 friendly? I may sign up... just looking for like minded people that don't mind if I hide behind a dumpster to steal a smoke every once in a while (not too often) :cool:

yeaaaaa bud, buddy

Loke Vinter VII
03-04-2014, 07:44 PM
:confused: just bumping this one

Kid Khaos
03-05-2014, 03:34 PM
I would like to join a clan if it is not to late.

N1NJA 0G
01-26-2015, 03:31 AM
Add me: N1NJA 0G i play mostly halo and destiny

Grackster
06-02-2015, 02:35 AM
Just wondering if the thread and guild is still active. Nine months and counting.....

CauterizedCorps
10-08-2015, 06:22 AM
Just copped a one bout to pre-order friday lets get this goin' before the beta! GT: CauterizedCorps

bataranq
10-22-2015, 06:50 PM
I have no idea if it's still active but I'd like to maybe join? I've never been in a 'clan' in a game that offers them. I'm a little nervous but I'd be willing to try it out since everyone will be new to the game at the start and I wont be the worst.

Just asking since 'some people' seem to be a little sensitive and picky about the members of their clan? But girls are able to join too, right?? It may seem like a weird question but you wouldn't believe how rude some people can be. Just checking to make sure first.

But yeah, anyways , I'd love to try it out if this is still going. I realize this thread is like 2 years old or something but if it's still active, my gamertag is Bataranq. And I don't know how the beta will work but I do have a guaranteed beta spot in my hands ; )

mchuging02
12-03-2015, 05:17 AM
hey man sign me up I'm down to be part of this clan my gamertag is mchuging02 i think everyone is gonna be on the same server or if thats not the case we can create clans for the countries were in and we can look out for the other members of the whole clan and add them when we see them just an idea so who ever is the leader of the clan add me on their xbox one
hope to hear from you soon

mchuging02
12-03-2015, 05:32 AM

count me in on joining your guild
I'm an ok fps shooter player but i can learn fast i think once the game is out we should organize everyone in regional/country clans and have a specific letters at the end of each guild so we can know that those guys are a branch of our guild like the abbreviated country name the the set word or letter after the abbreviated country like for instance
shieldbrethenruss
or something like that
my live name is my user name which is mchuging02
so when you see this please add me i have a xobxone by the way
hope to hear from you soon

MG P0UTINE
12-04-2015, 10:22 PM
I've played coop before, but this is the first time I see a community that want the game's universe to be so vivid.

I will play during the beta this December and I really don't want to be a solo player.
Not that I can't manage on my own :cool: but I feel like I would be missing a major feature in the game.

My XBOX GT is : MG P0UTINE

Also I'm a french-canadian.:confused:

See you on the (virtual) streets of new york this december during the BETA

SoaringJaguar13
12-08-2015, 12:31 PM
You can count Team Rainbow as interested! We were looking to focus on hunting Rogue agents, and this sounds very much like something we would be up for. Keep us apprised!

Gwyndon
12-08-2015, 03:53 PM
This sounds right up my alley. Looking for more to game with when the game releases. I'm on evenings around 8 pm eastern time. More on weekends. Add me if you want to group up. Gamer tag: Gwyndon

RoDi 117
12-08-2015, 04:30 PM
i plan on hunting rouges on my own or as a team so might be of use to you occasionally, so feel free to hit me up RoDi 117

RashidRashidy
01-20-2016, 06:32 AM

I'm down. Shield Brethren it is.

I haven't joined any Clan yet but I do have my own if anyone want to join: (3-4 ANGEL Joint Task Force and Reconnaissance Group).

Tactical and mature is important is this sounds good.

Overall, lets have fun.

GT: AFRICAN STAR (XBOXONE)

J3Z 91
01-20-2016, 07:01 PM
i'm down for this, I've been looking online for more xbox one friends to play games online, including the division, which i can't wait for and would be awesome to play with people who want to do the co op gameplay.

......so what do i need to do, anyone add me, or do i need to add a certain someone, group leader?

xbox gamer tag - J3Z 91

BiggityB
01-21-2016, 02:50 AM
I'd like to get a better network of fellow gamers to team up with. Since this game seems to be very destiny-esque I would prefer not to go solo and find random player for raids. It would certainly make the division more of a fun experience.

GT is BiggityB05

Twoface1012013
01-25-2016, 08:47 PM
Holy **** add me man I ****ing going to love this game so I need a person who also obsess this game and going to love it like me gt: towface johnson

Twoface1012013
01-25-2016, 08:52 PM
I'm going to be adding everybody here so remember to put RIGHT GT in and add me also TOWFACE JOHNSON with a space and hope to see you all in there soon

Twoface1012013
01-26-2016, 11:38 AM
I got my beta codes just now I'm ready for you new York !!!

steve_144
01-26-2016, 11:50 PM
I like the idea
My Xbox live Gamer tag - AcidicDominator

CatAlexis13
01-27-2016, 08:48 PM
hi, i think that's a really good idea and i'm interested in joining up. i have 2 friends who would also come with me. have u started the clan/s yet?

Loke Vinter VII
01-27-2016, 11:26 PM
Hello Everyone, sorry for my abscence. We are closing in on Beta testing, and I wanna reassure everyone that the SB will be active in the Division. I will add all of you as friends, and when the full game releases i will create a clan and send invites :). My goal is to act as The Sunbros in Dark Souls, engage in jolly good cooperation. Protect people from Rogue agents in the Dark Zones and play coop with you all. Looking forward to this friends :)

Rawbitz
01-28-2016, 06:48 AM
Im game for this

GT: Glowies