PDA

View Full Version : Create or locate a crew

Pages : [1] 2

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-22-2013, 05:57 PM
To tidy up the forum and to provide a place for you to create or locate crews ready for release, please use this thread.

Ensure you put in your post which platform and remember not to post email addresses.

Please could you also post your time zone.

magicstunts
06-23-2013, 08:06 PM
I would like to create a Crew on XBOX ONE (for 99%)

Language would be German (i hope to find some Germans, Austrians or Suiss People here) ^^

Well....feel free to contact me on my Gamertag on Xbox 360: magicstunts123 or here on the Forum. So we can make this together :)

WABENGA
07-13-2013, 07:59 PM
Platform= PC.
Language= All
If u wish to join us PC rankstars, just reply with quote or pm me.
Or if you play Ghost Recon Online, then friend me in-game. Name is JIVENAL.

P.S; Gonna be rolling with a camaro. I love it more than any other car.
P.S.S; Is there gonna be closed beta for PC??

GlenTempest
07-15-2013, 12:14 AM
Representing "The Boys Of P.O"

Focused of American muscle and Japanese Imports. Will use coordinated tactics whilst involved in a heist.
Two more precision drivers needed, and will need leaders for other linked crews.
Quote or message me on Xbox: Mr Gleeen

ILL-FACE-MYSELF
07-15-2013, 10:23 PM
Platform - PS4
Language - All
Name of Crew (If or Bigger than 4) - Syn
All cars are welcome, but will be focused on Exotic
Team coordinated tactics will be necessary for group missions (Heist, etc)
Precision drivers needed as well as leaders from allied crews
name on Playstation is ILL-FACE-MYSELF

AdnanBaig
07-18-2013, 09:56 PM
Platform - PC
Name of our Crew: Midnight Clubbers

I am using this post to officially resister ourselves on this game. We are currently a Crew on NFS World and the day this is launched we will jump in here. Most of us have already pre ordered the game.

Our Crew is called and will be called on this game as Crew Midnight Clubbers.

A little detail about our crew on NFS World, we at the moment have over 500 active members. Here is the link to our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/MIDNIGHTCLUBBERS

SC-ViciousDS
07-19-2013, 01:08 AM
Platform: Playstation 4

Style: Core/Family Orientated

The Syndicate Experiment is recruiting for the crew and every imaginable co-op enabled game for the PS4. We look to create a family of gamers that move on to each and every single game as a unit and not just stick or limit ourselves to one game. We are looking to become a great mature community. We will run divisions, and each division will have a leader to oversee the operations of the people in that respective group. We will have monthly council meetings and such as to how to move the community forward and what games we will move into. If there is enough support for a game it will become a trial division and after maintaining a certain member base for that division for so long it will then become supported. We look to have monthly meetings as well, a real website.. We want an official domain and website that can be easily found and also have easy access to the forums for discussions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements:

You must be 18 years of age or older. Those under the age of 18 would be subject to a trial run....and the members will determine if your mature enough to stay.

Maturity: TSE is all about maturity, you must be able to handle yourselves as well the attitude to present other gamers. Trash talking and such is ok on occasion just don't let it get out of hand to destroy the reputation of the community.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players of all sorts of caliber and skill can join TSE you don't have to be the elite of the elite to join us, just play the best you can and enjoy the games presented.

With that being said, as a family orientated it doesn't mean we don't take games seriously, it just means we understand life and the issues it presents. There is no activity requirement we understand that life comes first and gaming is second.

For more info please PM here on the forums or on PSN: SC-ViciousDS

post an app at the website, it is up and running please register and say high in the forums...also start conversations if you want anything added let me know!

http://tsegaming.net/

Thanks for listening

TSE Founder,

SC-ViciousDS

E8Silicon
07-19-2013, 08:30 AM
I am interested in joining your Crew. I take my gaming very seriously and am not one to trash talk very often(usually it's just from pure frustration), even if I am not the best at the games I play. I currently do not have a PSN ID as I have stuck with the 360 for this generation. I will, however, create one once I receive my PS4. On a side note, I will be pretty busy with school and may not make it to all your meetings. I hope this will not deny my entry into this crew as my real friends are not very interested in racing games. Thank you for reading and I hope you consider my entry.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought this was its own thread. I was replying to SC-ViciousDS

Felaex
07-19-2013, 11:12 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/781745-GNR-Gaming-sucht-dich!-%28German-Team%29

Hey guys,
you search a team for The Crew or other racing games?
Maybe GNR is the right one for you!
All information and conditions are here: http://gnr-gaming.net

German:
Hallo Leute,
du suchst ein Team fŘr The Crew oder fŘr andere Racing Games?
Vielleicht ist GNR die Richtige fŘr dich!
Alle Informationen und Bedinungen findest du hier: http://gnr-gaming.net

SC-ViciousDS
07-20-2013, 07:33 PM
updated post with community website the website is up and running please register and say high in the forums...also start conversations if you want anything added let me know!

http://tsegaming.net/

DevonPhillips
08-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Platform - Xbox One

Name Of Crew - Adrenaline Junkies

Vehicle Preference - Exotic, American Classic/ Muscle And/ Or Tuners

Language - English

Driver Preference - Casual

Goal - To create multiple crews and have casual driving and drifting meets. And every month have a crew wide Car Meet to show off our recent, or old, cars we have in our garages.

Foote Eh
08-21-2013, 11:45 PM
Platform - Xbox One

GT - Foote Eh

I'm looking for a crew which would try to be extremely competitive. I would also consider joining a gaming community which branches to other games if need be.

Note - I'll have a new gamer-tag on the new console.

Norbtron
08-23-2013, 03:46 AM
Platform - Xbox One

GT - Foote Eh

I'm looking for a crew which would try to be extremely competitive. I would also consider joining a gaming community which branches to other games if need be.

Note - I'll have a new gamer-tag on the new console.

Ill join your crew Foote Eh

Platform - Xbox One

GT - Norbtron

RealHawxy
08-28-2013, 01:30 PM
http://doomgaming.net/forums/styles/modestus/theme/images/style3/logo.png
Platform: PC
Language: English
Tag: DooM
Come check us out here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/790565-DooM-The-First-Official-Crew
If you join early, you have a chance of being a Crew co-leader on game launch!

DT-Bezrider
08-28-2013, 08:19 PM
Hi folks, If your looking for somewhere to start your Crew then you've found it :D
We already have a Ubisoft group setup called "The Crew" Click here to join (http://forums.ubi.com/group.php?groupid=298)
Plus we have a well established gaming forum dedicated to online driving games, just click on the link in my sig it's free to join and joining will give you access to all the features on the forum including the live chat box.

Plus over the next few week I will be extending and upgrading The Crew section ready for the release in 2014.:cool:
Don't forget to introduce your self when you join, we are a friendly lot so hope to see you soon :)

Thybaudin
09-01-2013, 12:14 PM

Vehicle Preference: Super Car, Grand Tourer or Sports Car

Driver Preference: Competetive

Looking to find a competetive Crew and have a fun time playing with them :)

infamosSinister
09-02-2013, 06:43 PM
I would like to invite you to join the GTRNetwork Crew.
I posted a thread in the Community section Here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/792602-Inviting-members-to-the-GTRNetwork-Crew?goto=newpost).

We are a young but thriving gaming forum with members from across the globe, we play many different genres of games, but Racing is our primary.
We welcome members young and old, any experience level, and on any platform. We welcome everyone who wants a place to relax and be a valuable member of our gaming community.

iBeGriffiths
09-06-2013, 07:34 PM
Hey
looking for a crew to run with on PC
Gonna be running in a Shleby gt 500 most probably
so yeah, give us a hola

Kegger1415
10-04-2013, 06:51 AM
Platform - Xbox One

Language - English

Goal - To create multiple crews and have casual driving and drifting meets. And every month have a crew wide Car Meet to show off our recent, or old, cars we have in our garages.

Hey. I was hoping to joining your crew. Been excited for "the crew" very first time i saw trailer at E3 and was extremely excited to play this when it comes out especially with some friends. Your definition of your crew sounds perfect for what I'm looking for and I'm indeed interested in joining. Ill be getting an Xbox one right when it releases in mid November or a little after. Also gonna contact you on Skype just FYI. You can get back to me on here but it would be faster to just contact me via Skype: Cowboy.Kegger. Thanks again

SneakierNote
11-07-2013, 04:15 AM
Gamer Tag- SneakierNote Game System - %100 Xbox One

Looking to join a crew of hardcore gamers that are planning on pushing this game to the max.

SneakierNote
11-07-2013, 07:58 PM
I will be starting my own crew due to several people asking me to do so. I have a good amount of time on my hands for this comming spring when this game will be released. Crew name will be Bloodthirsty Adrenaline Junkies (BAJ). We welcome all types of cars that will be avilable in the game. Different styles of driving/cars/ and skill levels welcome. Our goal is to be so different from eachother that we can play off eachothers weaknesses and strengths. Our crew will be exclusive to Xbox One.

Xbox Gamer Tag- SneakierNote
Please simply put in your friends request the game title "The Crew". I will post The Bloodthirsty Adrenaline Junkies (BAJ) crew progress on here by weekly. Which will let you know how many players we get. Remember the future is the finish line guys!

SneakierNote
11-20-2013, 06:14 PM
Ok guys time for The Crew of the Bloodthristy Adrenaline Junkies (BAJ) by weekly update. So far we have five players that will be joining my crew, this number DOES NOT include myself. If you would like to join (BAJ) Please send me a friends request on you Xbox 360 or in two days Xbox One. On your friends request please text or voice speak the game title "The Crew".I did buy the Day One edition you can have up to 1k friends I think.

Xbox Gamer Tag- SneakierNote
Please keep in mind (BAJ) will be %100 Xbox one. Next update will be in two weeks. Please do not be shy message me this will be very fun and you will need a good crew to have your back!

GRIZZ GETZ GWAP
12-04-2013, 08:23 AM
looking to join or create a crew on XBOX ONE...english is a must because sad to say im not bilingual...n yea i did take the classes but after i passed i didnt believe i needed it anymore...lame i know...so send a reply, messsage or the fastest way to reach me is Gamertag: GRIZZ GETZ GWAP
chow!!!

Tempesta_Rosso
02-12-2014, 02:10 AM

Focused of American muscle and Japanese Imports. Will use coordinated tactics whilst involved in a heist.
Two more precision drivers needed, and will need leaders for other linked crews.

Whats up Mr Gleeen? It's Tempesta Volto, y'know, the one from the Xbox 360

F_LL_TH_BL_NKS
03-12-2014, 07:43 PM
Platform - PC

Name Of Crew - Top Gear

Vehicle Preference - Why limit ourselves? Pick whatever you drive best.

Language - English

Driver Preference - Casual/competitive

I founded and currently run a statewide auto enthusiast group that has over 700 club members. We go on drives, meets, have club events, barbecues and wrenching days. Quite a few of us have expressed interest in getting together a crew for this game. I have built up an extra simulator at my house for when friends come over so that we can race together, so working together will definitely be a strong point for us.

I currently have a Fanatec CSR Elite wheel and an ECCI Trackstar 6000 gts steering wheel. I have the Fanatec CSR pedals, a V1 and V2 set. I really like to enjoy the gaming I do, and so I don't overdo it, take it super serious and make arbitrary rules for the clans that I've started, been in and currently am in.

I am in the process of building a 6 DOF (degrees of force) simulator. My extra simulator cockpit is a very basic one. Here is a picture of it...and if you ever see me driving in the game like I don't know what I'm doing....it's probably my dog:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l36/suzymillward/Monty%20Drives/IMG_8586_zpsf3f55a57.jpg

This is similar to what I'm building:

http://cms.ukintpress.com/UserFiles/Meritor_DS.jpg

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-13-2014, 12:05 PM
That is awesome.

REFLEXGTR
04-01-2014, 03:03 AM
Platform= PC/PS4
Language= Italiano/Italian
Country=Italia/Only Italian
Name= Speed Hunters
Se volete unirvi alla nostra crew dovete registrarvi sul nostro forum: speedhunters.forumfree.it
Crew Decription (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/865877-Speed-Hunters-Team-Italia-SH)
We accept only Italian players!

p1atinum97
04-09-2014, 09:59 PM
PC=p1atinum97
Language=English, A bit of Spanish, and even less Japanese

I am a fairly experienced racer on the track and in video game. I don't take video game as serious as others but would enjoy playing with other people to cruse or do some co-op. I am a sports cars guy. I want to compete with other drivers who don't need a fast car to be competitive. I mainly drive Japanese cars. Weekend player, maybe a couple hours during the week. Hope to drive with someone soon.

raceman95
06-04-2014, 06:34 PM
Platform - PC

Name Of Crew - Top Gear

Vehicle Preference - Why limit ourselves? Pick whatever you drive best.

Language - English

Driver Preference - Casual/competitive

I founded and currently run a statewide auto enthusiast group that has over 700 club members. We go on drives, meets, have club events, barbecues and wrenching days. Quite a few of us have expressed interest in getting together a crew for this game. I have built up an extra simulator at my house for when friends come over so that we can race together, so working together will definitely be a strong point for us.

I would love to join.

MRDrifter12
07-06-2014, 02:17 PM
Hey guys my name is MRDrifter12 and I am here to tell you about our crew which is called Midnight Racing

Midnight Racing was a crew that was formed in 2010 and since then have once became one of the biggest crew's in TDU2 and now we have set our sights upon The Crew to bring to you one of the best club/crew too each platform the game is released on.

So find us on the fourms or message me In a PM and we can get you set up real fast

Here is the link:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/877030-M-R-(Midnight-Racing)-Looking-For-Members-For-Xbox-One-PC-And-PS4

And here is our website
http://midnightracing.wix.com/midnightracing

apachegamer21
07-12-2014, 08:54 PM
CLUB 893

Play Style: Recreational/ Competitive
Car Style: JDM, Muscle, Luxury

CLUB 893 is a recreational/ competitive crew, by this I aim to having a crew which is easy to have fun and have a laugh simple as. Having been part of many teams on racing games and even been the founder of a few I'd like to make an emphasis that being competitive is great and I'm very competitive myself but for the sake of having fun Club 893 will be simply for recreational fun and about having a group of friends to play with. We will occasionally challenge and accept challenges from other teams too.

Having said that the cars Club 893 will use are, Japanese Import, American Muscle and Luxury cars. Some exotic cars will be allowed in Club meets/ cruises, races and other events. In terms of car designs I'm not pushing any thing in particular as long as it looks clean, well made and doesn't stand out too much from the other cars it'll be fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All players are eligible to join I understand that you may not be the best or very good at all but we all start from somewhere and as long we can have fun I'm sure you'll improve, but if you are more skilled and a good driver and fit the requirements and our style then your sure to be accepted

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements

- You must be 16 years of age or older, If not I may make some exceptions.
- Language: English
- Preferred Time Zone: GMT
- Fairly Active Online

CLUB 893 Founder: apachegamer21

Z5_Zeus
07-18-2014, 12:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/502Bm4J.jpg

PC and EU only (for timezone reasons)

Hello Crew players,
let me introduce myself: I'm the owner and founder of Zeus5 Gaming (previously known as Zeus5 eSports). I've been managing various esports games for 1+ years, but since I personally don't play competitively, I've decided to take a more community-like route.

Unfortunately most of my staff remained in Starcraft and currently works in our team there, so I will be looking for staff members or even Co-owners to help me out (after we get to know each other and be able to trust).

The Crew will be Z5 next focus, and we will focus on both competitive and fun aspects of the game: inhouse racing, crew vs crew racing and fun arcadey stuff will be organized.
All players (from new racing games players to the veterans) are welcome (no age requirement, preferably have a microphone for ts). Some rules will be established in the near future regarding liveries and so on, but nothing too rigid since we are a gaming community, not an esports one.

Z5 has its own website (currently being reedited) and TS3 server: http://zeus5.enjin.com/

Soon a recruitment application will be created on the website, link to be posted soon, in the meantime reply to this thread if you are interested or have questions.

Cheers!

KernelPad
07-20-2014, 01:51 AM
PC Platform.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/901167-The-Official-Racing-Art-Crew-Thread-PC-Platform-Recruitment

wuggie88
07-22-2014, 02:11 AM
Looking for a good crew with people that can drive, lets get some rankings in this game!

the007oliver
07-22-2014, 10:17 AM
CLUB 893

Play Style: Recreational/ Competitive
Car Style: JDM, Muscle, Luxury

CLUB 893 is a recreational/ competitive crew, by this I aim to having a crew which is easy to have fun and have a laugh simple as. Having been part of many teams on racing games and even been the founder of a few I'd like to make an emphasis that being competitive is great and I'm very competitive myself but for the sake of having fun Club 893 will be simply for recreational fun and about having a group of friends to play with. We will occasionally challenge and accept challenges from other teams too.

Having said that the cars Club 893 will use are, Japanese Import, American Muscle and Luxury cars. Some exotic cars will be allowed in Club meets/ cruises, races and other events. In terms of car designs I'm not pushing any thing in particular as long as it looks clean, well made and doesn't stand out too much from the other cars it'll be fine.

All players are eligible to join I understand that you may not be the best or very good at all but we all start from somewhere and as long we can have fun I'm sure you'll improve, but if you are more skilled and a good driver and fit the requirements and our style then your sure to be accepted

Requirements

- You must be 16 years of age or older, If not I may make some exceptions.
- Language: English
- Preferred Time Zone: GMT
- Fairly Active Online

CLUB 893 Founder: apachegamer21

If you could please add me that would be great, im into muscle cars and imported cars such as nissan ect... Just looking for a nice Crew to be in and yours sounds great! the007oliver

ImperialCactus
07-23-2014, 06:54 PM
Plataform : PC
Lenguage: Spanish/English

PM me or add me ingame and lets drive arround ;)

ShuvM
07-25-2014, 07:33 PM
Platform= PC.
Language= All

hey man i want to join the crew... sending u a add

Madd-Mac12
08-14-2014, 02:48 AM
Team Signature

Leader: Madd-Mac12 (PSN and Uplay)
Members: 1
Recruits: 4
Platform: PS4
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Driver Style: Competitive
Vehicle Preference: Any vehicle is fine along with multiple vehicles, but we prefer if you have a main car (Vehicle you will mainly use in the game)
Details: We hope to remain a crew under 40 members, so we can control our structure of power. As part of team signature, you must represent your own style of racing by using a main car. We don't mind members using multiple cars, but your main car can NOT be the same as others of our crew. If a member's main car is a Nissan GTR, your main car cant be a Nissan GTR. You MUST be 16-years or older to join and have a microphone. Wish to see you all in November.

P.S; On a side note:DON'T customize your car to look like a Tonka Truck Toy. We are all about your own style but don't make it look like a stupid Christmas tree drawn by a 2-year-old. Its just embarrassing.

P.S.S; We are not just restricted to The Crew. We also play Driveclub and the next installment of Need for Speed.

Catch me in traffic speeding!

TheToxicVibe
08-14-2014, 03:09 AM
Platform - Xbox One

Language - English

I would like to join your crew, I'm from Australia and my Gamertag is The Toxic Vibe

dryzwell
08-16-2014, 12:39 AM
Gamertag: dryzwell
Language: Swedish and English
Time zone: GMT+1
Car handling: casual
Vehicle preference: mostly all

Since i┤m 15, i┤m still in school (9th grade), so i can┤t play that often.
I like to drift around alot and freeroam, but do missions to.

MikaxTomika
08-16-2014, 02:13 AM
Hi, looking to join or form a crew with people who have a love for cars especially Japanese cars.
I don't generally mind what age just as long as you are mature, too many times i've added people and they have
just acted immaturely because I'm a girl. I prefer cruising around but I'm not picky.

Gamertag: MikaxxTomika
Preferred Time Zone: GMT+1 but don't mind.
Vehicle Preference: JDM but don't mind

I'm new here and to forums in general, so not sure how this works.
So I guess either leave me a message or reply to my comment

If this car gets put in the game expect me to be driving this =P

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1479095_10152041636196944_338164009_n.jpg

MRDrifter12
08-17-2014, 04:51 AM
Hi, looking to join or form a crew with people who have a love for cars especially Japanese cars.
I don't generally mind what age just as long as you are mature, too many times i've added people and they have
just acted immaturely because I'm a girl. I prefer cruising around but I'm not picky.

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1479095_10152041636196944_338164009_n.jpg

Hey my crew is always looking for drivers who especially have a taste in JDMs so yeah if you want to know more about my crew which is called Midnight Racing send me a PM on the Ubisoft Forums

Grizzalcon
08-25-2014, 11:57 PM
Looking for a crew to join

Plateform- PC
location- USA/EST
Language- English
Uplay- Grizzalcon
Age- 22

using a controller to play, looking for a fun and good crew.

Dillthekill878
08-26-2014, 04:11 PM
hi would love to join your crew i have already gotten the golden addition and i might need a little help butt iam a good driver
Ign: guest-eWlkpD0u

celtic2002
08-26-2014, 04:52 PM
i would love to join only problem is during school i can only play on weekends and holidays. are you interested in leting me join. i will play this game for years

celtic2002
08-26-2014, 05:13 PM
[QUOTE=MRDrifter12;10085226]Hey guys my name is MRDrifter12 and I am here to tell you about our crew which is called Midnight Racing

Midnight Racing was a crew that was formed in 2010 and since then have once became one of the biggest crew's in TDU2 and now we have set our sights upon The Crew to bring to you one of the best club/crew too each platform the game is released on.

I would love to join

psn-celtic_2002

age-13

country-america

language-english

ps4

can play on weekends holidays all summer:)

MRDrifter12
08-27-2014, 09:42 AM
[QUOTE=MRDrifter12;10085226]Hey guys my name is MRDrifter12 and I am here to tell you about our crew which is called Midnight Racing

I would love to join

psn-celtic_2002

age-13

country-america

language-english

ps4

can play on weekends holidays all summer:)

just a question are you a mature 13 yr old cause we've been getting request from that type of demographic if i can sign you on no problem :)

domukashero
08-27-2014, 07:13 PM
Platform= PC.
Language= All

i wanna join your crew

celtic2002
08-28-2014, 05:18 PM
Age-13
Ps4
GT-celtic_2002
I would love to jion a ps4 group

celtic2002
08-28-2014, 05:20 PM
[QUOTE=celtic2002;10188824]

just a question are you a mature 13 yr old cause we've been getting request from that type of demographic if i can sign you on no problem :)

Yeah i am considered pretty maure

PuniHasstEuch
08-28-2014, 06:10 PM
I post this in German.

Moin Moin,

Wir suchen noch lustige Spieler fŘr unsere Crew, wir sind bereits c.a. 4-5 Leute, wir spielen schon recht lange zusammen, nicht nur (bald) The Crew, sondern auch Smite und Guild Wars 2.

Wir haben einen Teamspeak 3 Server, sowie die M÷glichkeit ein Forum u. Homepage zu erstellen (falls so was gewŘnscht wird!).

Wir sind im Alter von 16-25 Jahren, sind alle ein wenig durchgeknallt, aber haben irre viel Spa▀!

Falls wir deine Interesse geweckt haben, kannst du dich gerne bei uns melden.

Melden kannst du dich hier bei mir (PuniHasstEuch), da ich alles verwalte.

http://punihassteuch.reshock.eu/

Einige von uns haben einen Youtube Kanal, wo wir ab und an Videos Hochladen, desweiteren wenn es gerade passt Streamen wir gerne.

MRDrifter12
08-29-2014, 08:20 AM
Alright i'm convinced welcome i guess :)

VictoryKisses
08-29-2014, 09:17 AM
Stamford Bridge [STBI] is always welcoming more members!

We're a PC gaming outfit focused primarily on tactical games such as Arma 3, Battlefield 4, Mech Warrior Online and Guns of Icarus. We also enjoy several other games from a wide spectrum of genres like The Crew, Payday 2, DayZ, FireFall, (formerly) Planetside 2, Minecraft, The Secret World (along with a few other mmorpgs) and are really looking forward to delving deep into Star Citizen upon its release.

STBI is an 18+ English speaking community with members from all over the world ranging from ages 18-40, our schedule is flexible for all timezones and work/life situations to guarantee that everyone gets a chance to join in on the fun. We're not crazy serious, we like to get the job done and done right, but there's nothing wrong with fooling around while we lap our opponents/blow up their toys/shut down their offense or whatever the objective may be.

We have a teamspeak and clan website, where you're almost always bound to find at least a few people online to chat with, browse the steam shop or pick up and play a game with! Basically, we like to have fun, and we like to win. If any of this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, send me a message for more information!

celtic2002
08-29-2014, 01:09 PM
Awesome crew

The.Car
08-29-2014, 01:22 PM

The Supra nice car but yellow gzzz im glad mine is not that colour lol.

Cipher1776
08-30-2014, 06:21 AM
Platform: ps4
PSN: cipher22798
Language: English and Spanish
Vehicle Preference:: JDM

Since i┤m 16, i┤m still in school (10th grade), so i can┤t play that often.
I like to drift around a lot and freeroam and doing missions as well.

pleythin
09-06-2014, 01:06 PM
Hello boys and girls if your looking for a crew with skill and talent join the syndicate drifters
Requirements= must be 13 or over, mature, good at driving games, good at working together and have a mic.
Message or add me on psn my gammertag is pleythin and I'm always active

R4v3Ns-CLaW666
09-17-2014, 05:39 PM

Love racing games,this game should be Awesome,sign me up!!!!!:cool::cool:

ProffyProphet
09-22-2014, 06:56 PM
If you need a crew check this out! https://www.facebook.com/groups/CrazyNomads/

MikaxTomika
09-22-2014, 10:17 PM

Not necessarily yellow just picked that photo because it was the first high res and decently stock looking supra I came across. :)

The.Car
09-22-2014, 10:28 PM
Not necessarily yellow just picked that photo because it was the first high res and decently stock looking supra I came across. :)

You have good taste in cars and i just seen you in our crew for the ps4 run hope you get in the beta i was in the pc one as thats what i shall be playing on anyway go kick some arse girl!!! lol

ProffyProphet
09-25-2014, 11:56 AM
If you want to find people to form a crew with or maybe you just want to socialize with other The Crew players around the world.
Then check this out! I can promise that you will find it pleasing to be a part of our community!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheCrewSocial/

unholymenace2369
09-25-2014, 07:00 PM
Uplay username: unholymenace2369
Country and Timezone: USA, central time
Age (optional):15 (mature for age)
Language:English
Platform (PC, PS4, XBOX1): PC & PS4
Activity: I am online daily

Aperez335
09-27-2014, 08:20 PM
Im trying to form a crew for the beta on sept 30 and official game.
Platform ps4
just wanna hav people to drive with and help each other out
i only bought my ps4 for this game so i can't wait to play it with people.
ps4 account: Aperez335

to get a guaranteed access to the beta, just preorder the game at gamestop.

damhanalla12
09-28-2014, 02:19 AM
Im trying to form a crew for the beta on sept 30 and official game.
Platform ps4
just wanna hav people to drive with and help each other out
i only bought my ps4 for this game so i can't wait to play it with people.
ps4 account: Aperez335

to get a guaranteed access to the beta, just preorder the game at gamestop.

I preordered a few weeks ago so I don't know if I will get a code, I signed up also. put I will add you on the ps4 and hopefully we can help each other out in the game.

TheMaurijn
10-01-2014, 04:49 PM
Hey, I am looking for a crew for the golden plate. (i got al the 10 codes)

I use PC.
So if you need a new member please reqeust my facbook link is https://www.facebook.com/maurijn.toet

Greetings, TheDeadOrk

Sorrosyss
10-05-2014, 01:47 AM
Still looking for a Crew!

PS4. Kindly add me. :)

https://www.facebook.com/serenika.sorrosyss

trahn15
10-08-2014, 05:22 AM
Hello, i'm looking for a crew to complete the gold plate challenge. You don't have to keep me in your crew. so please add me. i have all ten codes, Xbox one platform here's my Facebook link:https://www.facebook.com/kalin.comins

fastfan94
10-20-2014, 05:53 AM
This is the first time I wanted to create a new crew, but I need to know where to go and make one. Can anyone tell me how to do it? :confused:

EvoVIII814
10-27-2014, 09:48 AM
Languages: all (know english)

I Trendz is a new crew starting during launch of The Crew. Looking to set up a crew that does cannon ball races, drags, and drift. Off road too. I will contact other crews that become established later on to set up weekly and monthly contests and meets in game. I will also be establishing a Facebook page for our crew very very soon. My goal is to become a crew that will be known world wide, feared to be up against, looked up on. Founding members of the Crew will need to be decent at the game.that's me included. First month will be pure practice.

I can be reached on ps4 gamer tag EvoVIII814 . Send me a message on there or if you read this and the facebook is up here message me there.. Facebook will tell us more about who we are.

Requirments: 18+ on age
Mic required
GIRLS WILL NOT BE SINGLED OUT IN THIS GAME. EVERYONE IS TO TREAT EVERYONE WITH RESPECT

tony_hawk23
10-27-2014, 01:09 PM
Hey i'm searching for a crew for the PS4. Can anyone help? (sorry for the spelling mistake. I'm from germany :p )

XJustTheOldManX
10-27-2014, 09:22 PM
I'm searching for a crew to. I played many race games so got ome experience. Further
I play on the PS4
Gammertag: XJustTheOldManX
Language: Dutch and English

I hope to be valuable for a crew!

fastfan94
10-28-2014, 02:11 AM
This is the first time I'm creating a crew, so here it goes:

Team Furious

This is a Fast & Furious Based crew for those who love the films and the cars in them. Everyone is invited to join this new crew. The requirements are below:

1. Must respect everyone in the crew like they are "family." (That means no cheating, no crashing into each other, and no insulting)

2. Must have an Xbox 360 because I won't be there, otherwise.

3.(Optional) Can replicate available in-game cars into Fast & Furious based cars from the previous films. (Including The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift)

I will be driving a Black '69 or '70-based Dodge Charger R/T, but everyone is welcome to replicate that car, too. :o I will only be available online until 11 PM or early (Pacific Time. US) On Sundays, I will be offline until 1 PM -through 11 PM or early. I will try to accept friend requests on Xbox Live, but unfortunately, I won't be revealing my gamertag until I purchase the game on either Day 1 or later on.

Thanks!

Capt-MilkyWay
11-05-2014, 06:52 PM
https://www.facebook.com/brian.melgert add me for xbox one english

LVG_filthy1907
11-06-2014, 10:17 PM
Ign: filthy1990. This is Paul Walker, from fast and furious. I'm looking for an active crew that know how to drive... Fast. I'm active and this isn't my first racing game. I want to get the dodge viper.

tylerthurman984
11-07-2014, 03:03 AM
We are looking for a range of players across the PS4 platform. Any and all welcome ( preferred to have mic)

Crew name: Syndišate_Black

Crew color: Flat black

Looking for: any and all members that are willing to be loyal and somewhat active, must be age 13+, must be somewhat mature, must be friendly and outgoing to all of crew members.

We have already appointed a leader and a co-leader out of 4 members total

We are hoping to grow as a crew and work on being well known and possibly feared crew throughout the game.

We will work on being the best at all times

AMD REMEMBER!!! NEVER DRIVE ALONE! :)

tylerthurman984
11-07-2014, 12:23 PM
I'm searching for a crew to. I played many race games so got ome experience. Further
I play on the PS4
Gammertag: XJustTheOldManX
Language: Dutch and English

I hope to be valuable for a crew!

Would you like to join my crew? Syndišate_Black we are a crew that's going to work to be the best or at least a very well known. If you decide to join I will fill you in on further details over PSN

tylerthurman984
11-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Hey i'm searching for a crew for the PS4. Can anyone help? (sorry for the spelling mistake. I'm from germany :p )

Would you like to join my crew? Syndišate_Black we are a crew that's going to work to be the best,nor at least very well known. I'd you decided to join, I will fill you in on details via PSN. :)

tylerthurman984
11-07-2014, 12:28 PM
Uplay username: unholymenace2369
Country and Timezone: USA, central time
Age (optional):15 (mature for age)
Language:English
Platform (PC, PS4, XBOX1): PC & PS4
Activity: I am online daily

Wanna join my crew? Syndišate_Black we are a crew that's going to work on being the best or at least very well known across the PS4 platform. If you decide to join I will fill you in on further details via PSN

tylerthurman984
11-07-2014, 12:31 PM
Still looking for a Crew!

PS4. Kindly add me. :)

https://www.facebook.com/serenika.sorrosyss

Wanna join my crew? Syndišate_Black we are a crew that will work on being the best or at least well known. I'f you decide to join I will fill you in on more details via PSN.

tylerthurman984
11-07-2014, 12:37 PM

Wanna join my crew? Syndišate_Black we are going to work to be the best crew or at least very well known. If you decide to join I will give further details via PSN.

tylerthurman984
11-07-2014, 12:40 PM

Wanna join my crew? Syndišate_Black we are working to be the best or at least very well known. If you decide to join I will provide further details via PSN :)

KabutoRyder
11-08-2014, 03:37 AM
Texas gaming guy here PSN --> KabutoRyder

I rock Mustangs usually, looking to race or whatever. Rolling solo bores me.

FordSVTRacer
11-08-2014, 05:54 AM
Ages: Around 13-ish
Vehicle preference: American (Ford, Chevy, Dodge, etc.)
Language preference: English
Crew interactions will be done through Skype.
Activity preference: fooling around, free roam, road trips.

Apply by messaging @fordsvtracer on Skype. (They said I can't post an email here so this is the next best thing, right?)

(Looking for)
-Not take things too seriously
-Some skill as a racer
-SPEAK ENGLISH LOL
-Be open to new ideas.

Fast-Assassin
11-18-2014, 06:58 AM
I am interested in joining your Crew. I take my gaming very seriously and am not one to trash talk very often(usually it's just from pure frustration), even if I am not the best at the games I play. I currently do not have a PSN ID as I have stuck with the 360 for this generation. I will, however, create one once I receive my PS4. On a side note, I will be pretty busy with school and may not make it to all your meetings. I hope this will not deny my entry into this crew as my real friends are not very interested in racing games. Thank you for reading and I hope you consider my entry.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought this was its own thread. I was replying to SC-ViciousDS

Nothing wrong with 360 crew :) ad me https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008201735457

Kiwicut
11-22-2014, 12:50 AM
http://s26.postimg.org/atmzwxwex/dqfff.jpg

Join us at: Presss here to visit our website/ (http://invaderscrew.enjin.com/)
Crew: Invaders
Age-limit: None (12+) Admins are 20+ and we have members in ages of 40s as well.
Activity requirements: None
Language: English only
Vehicle preference: All

Brief:
We are building a friendly, democratic and fun community for everyone. We are specificly building a community for just The Crew and so far we are 132 members who've joined us in our Steam Group. here (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thecrewog)
At this time we are merge all our members to the website which will be our meeting zone combined with a structured Teamspeak. Our members are from the U.S and Europe (swe/uk/serbia and more)
We have both casual and hardcore players and the idea is to have a mix of everything. We want to build a long-term community and our focus as admins is to make sure that we have the map but our members choice the path. Which means: No abusing leadership, Members have rights, Everyone within the age limit that is required can be promoted from community manager to full admin. etc.

Basic rules: Headset - Be active on Teamspeak if you play - Play with the community if it's possible - No rage, hard language, immature or trolling attitude. Respect other individuals, very important to follow this due to the fact that we have a wide age group within the community.

Thanks

Cpt.Spaik
11-22-2014, 04:26 PM
Language: Hungary, Russian, Ukraine, English
Need 2 members(or more)

GTzombiekiller
11-23-2014, 02:22 PM
I'm looking for a crew on the xbox 360, I will try to be online regulary.
I speak decent english and if possible I would like to join a crew in europe
because of time-zones.
(If it matters, I am 15 years old and I am mature)

/GTzombiekiller

NEET_Ludamister
11-23-2014, 08:30 PM
Platform - PC
Language - English (We just communicate primarily in English. We're an international crew)
Name of Crew - Neet Racing
Cars: Whatever you want
Mic: Not necessarily but urged. We have a TeamSpeak and just listening is good enough.

More info about our crew can be located here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/958304-PC-Neet-Racing-Competitive-Crew

killer_542
11-24-2014, 04:51 PM
platform: ps4
Language: dutch

I like to start a dutch crew. the explorer the world with my dutch mates!

aKa CoryJ
11-25-2014, 11:29 PM
IM LOOKING TO START AN AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR CLUB. AND OR NORTH AMERICAN CARS. XBOXONE

I WANT ONLY PEOPLE FROM EST TIME LINE ONTARIO CANADA AND SOUTH TO BE IN THE SAME TIMELINE.
CASUAL DRIVERS. IF YOUR NOT GREAT DOESNT MATTER. DETAILS WILL BE TALKED ABOUT IN THE FUTURE ADD ME TO XBOX ONE IF INTRESTED.

SRT8CORY

THANKS!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

panther039
11-29-2014, 06:32 PM
Hi potential crews
I am looking to join a crew on the PS4.
The beta version was awesome and I can't wait until 2/12 to get my hands on the real deal.
I am on my PS4 most evenings UK time. I don't have a mic at the moment as my daughter pinched it as hers broke but she is getting a new one for christmas so I can have my own back then.lol
My PSN is panther039
Hope to hear from atleast a few crews that want to gain a gamer that is quite good at driving games, not brilliant but not rubbish either.

Thanks for reading

panther039

BobberK
12-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Language: Danish
Crew name: AvitoX Gaming
Webpage: http://avitox.net
Teamspeak: avitox.net
We are a danish gaming community, and we play a lot of different games. (League of Legends, CS:GO, Diablo III and a lot of other games.) The only requirements is you must have a microphone, be at least 16 years old and talk danish.

Danish/Dansk
Vi er et dansk gaming community, og vi spiller mange forskellige spil. Vi er ca 70 medlemmer, men altid ňben for flere.
De eneste krav er at du er mindst 16 ňr, har en mikrofon og taler dansk (som du nok g°r hvis du kan lŠse og forstň dette).

Hvis du er interesseret, kan du kigge forbi vores hjemmeside (http://avitox.net/) eller vores teamspeak (avitox.net).

JWiLLiAMzZ
12-02-2014, 12:05 AM
Hi, i want to create a crew for everyone that just loves to race and explore and pretty much anything this game has to offer. GT- ScFc x WiLLiAmS message me so we cant get sarted or invite me to a party, this will be everyones crew so any cars you want you can have.

soulfrost123
12-02-2014, 01:38 AM
Platform - PC
Language - English
Region - East coast USA
Preferred car/mode - any, just want to race around town with my homies
18yrs old

CyberRacer_USA
12-02-2014, 02:32 AM
50 yr old long time PC racer looking for a quality crew

Cosmo_Kid
12-02-2014, 05:47 AM
Hello OSR, I know your out there,

Cosmo_Kid still behind the wheel

amazingichi2014
12-02-2014, 05:04 PM
hi as it look like that no one has bought the game on xbox 360 just letting others that might be getting the crew on the xbox 360 add me my gamertag is amazingichigo hope to hearing from you soo

xbox 360

amazingichigo

Xion136
12-02-2014, 07:32 PM
Region: South (Texas) USA
Pref Car:I like many, mostly muscle and hypercars.
Pref Modes: Im in it for the fun.

PumkinEscobar
12-02-2014, 08:20 PM
Region: Queens, NY, USA
Pref Modes:Honestly, I'm loving it all right now.

Nitnerolf86
12-03-2014, 12:15 AM
Hello 5-10s,

I just formed NDA crew - Never Drive Alone.

If you want to join my crew just add me to your friends: Nitnerolf86.

Together we will complete different missions type (PvE, PvP faction), have a lot of fun in freeride and you will find out great tips and how to progres faster to level 50.

I am waiting for you no matter your country, this crew is for everyone! (we will use English language)

Have fun playing this remarkable game!

Nitnerolf86
12-03-2014, 12:50 AM
East Coast reached.

Nitnerolf86
12-03-2014, 03:11 AM
The South :D

dimmerkingice
12-03-2014, 04:19 AM
Looking for a Crew on Xbox One competitive or casual. I do not have a mic right now plan on getting one towards the holidays.

GT: Dimmerking Ice

DShuts
12-03-2014, 04:28 AM
Looking for people to start a crew on X1. Please be over 21, not looking for children. Just started so low level, looking for others!

Gamertag: DShuts

Let Me Know!

Nitnerolf86
12-03-2014, 04:45 AM
Mountain States!

PS4 people I am waiting for you.

Nitnerolf86
12-03-2014, 06:29 AM
West Coast reached - I can't go to bed.

seethingmonkey
12-03-2014, 10:02 AM
Hey,

Looking for PC crew-mates
Preferably European (for easier meet-ups)
User-name: seethingmonkey

If ya fancy a blast, send me invite.

See-ya out there folks!!!

Seethingmonkey out

SHiFFtee_REV
12-03-2014, 11:03 AM
Hi! Bloody loving this game! I'm after a decent crew/clan to race and wreak havoc with mostly during Oceanic timezones(besides weekend) as i'm from Australia, i have good speed and consistency and willing to get into this game a fair bit now. The current Faction that i'm running with is the Crocodiles and im almost level 30 with some good upgrades on most cars, Cheers hope to hear some replies soon :D

Steam Profile Name -SoKruul
UPlay Profile Name - SoKruul
Faction - Crocodiles
Ex-Alias was REV_ShiFFtee

Nitnerolf86
12-03-2014, 11:14 AM
PvE missions completed. Shiv is neutralized. I won't tell you how this story ends

If you need any help in finishing some missions contact me. I'll help you

My next goal is to achieve Platinum medal on every mission and to get every car spec to maximum level by farming the skills.

Send me friend requests. I will accept the requests and if you will need any help you can invite me to your crews.

help = pve, pvp, faction missions, skills, questions, economy, what to do, how to do & anything else

Danpbux
12-03-2014, 03:27 PM
Just got The Crew for PC and looking to establish a crew of casual to semi-competitive members. Must be mature and non-toxic. Find out more about our community at Paleogaming.com

My in-game name is Danpbux

See you on the open road!

-Paleo Praetor

W-Lrd_SunnyD
12-03-2014, 04:13 PM
RAIN is a competitive clan rocking on many PS4 games i.e. BF4, Destiny, GTA, ACU, FC4, KZ, COD:AW, and now we're on THE CREW! :cool:

PS4 PSN: W-Lrd_SunnyD
Clan Website: http://rainclan.x10.mx/

GrimazuriX
12-03-2014, 04:35 PM
im wondering how to make a crew??

grimlin38
12-03-2014, 08:12 PM
I am looking for an American crew that I can run with. Look me up grimlin38 is my gamertag

GrimazuriX
12-04-2014, 05:37 PM
I want to start a crew with my friend but it says your allready in a crew? how do you leave a crew

racehard37
12-04-2014, 08:19 PM
Looking to form a casual Xbox One crew in the mountain timezone, I'm in Utah.

Crew name: Outermost Performance
System: Xbox One
Any car
Gamertag: Racehard37

Add me and shoot me a message.

DGriff76
12-05-2014, 03:31 AM
DGriff76. I play daily, usually on mid-day and after 9 PST. Send me an invite, I'd like to join.

Secluded-Tunic
12-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Hey everyone, Tactical Gaming is looking for Crew players to join us. To give you a background check on us, TG was created in November 2004 in order to bring together like-minded gamers from around the world on multiple platforms such as XB1, PC, PS3, etc. We support multiple game franchises and the most recent one we are supporting is The Crew. We call these different franchises Division within TG, and since The Crew is a brand new Division, we are looking for plenty of members to join up and even become staff. We have over 2000 members and would be happy to accept any drivers looking for a Crew. Full details are here: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/. Don't forget to tell them TG Tunic sent you. Hope to see you all there. :D

- Tunic

axofdeath
12-05-2014, 11:25 PM
We are looking for a range of players across the PS4 platform. Any and all welcome ( preferred to have mic)

Crew name: Syndišate_Black

Crew color: Flat black

Looking for: any and all members that are willing to be loyal and somewhat active, must be age 13+, must be somewhat mature, must be friendly and outgoing to all of crew members.

We have already appointed a leader and a co-leader out of 4 members total

We are hoping to grow as a crew and work on being well known and possibly feared crew throughout the game.

We will work on being the best at all times

AND REMEMBER!!! NEVER DRIVE ALONE! :)

I would interested in Joining, have been looking for a group that would fit my personality.

D8 RayP
12-06-2014, 06:29 AM
Looking to join or create a crew for west coast faction. Level 50, grinding faction and PvP, willing to help.

FooXcz
12-06-2014, 11:42 AM
hello,

Please I need advice !!!
Can anyone explain to me how to create my own crew ???
Nowhere on the internet I can not find how to do it. We are a bunch of people who bought the PC version, and we want to start your own crew !!!

VERY PLEASE HELP !!!!

thank you

zooLiz
12-06-2014, 12:11 PM
Hey,

I'm currently lvl 11 and i'm looking for some sweet rides with a couple of people.

invite me PSN zooLiz

nitinvaid26
12-06-2014, 05:01 PM
Hello I am from India here i just started playing game you can add me we can form a crew or playtogether
"nitinvaid26" is my id using PC version of tthe crew here
we can even call on skype while playing the game that would be more better do let me know if anyone intrested i am new to this game

nitinvaid26
12-06-2014, 06:07 PM
hello,

Please I need advice !!!
Can anyone explain to me how to create my own crew ???
Nowhere on the internet I can not find how to do it. We are a bunch of people who bought the PC version, and we want to start your own crew !!!

VERY PLEASE HELP !!!!

thank you

looks like you just started you can add crew from the players close to you also you can send them request to add in your crew its f3 key but for that you need to do some starting missions

Super Jordan666
12-06-2014, 06:53 PM
Crew wanted for xbox one. Haven't got any members yet. No rules or crap just for abit of fun.
Preferably with mic's and if you screech when you talk don't bother. Other than that add me:
Super Jordan666 and I'll send you an invite

Falango6
12-07-2014, 06:38 AM
Looking for a crew to join, or someone to join up with me.

Level: 23 atm, moving up
Playtime: Evenings on the west coast, 7:30pm-12:30am PST
Style: Playing through the story but hitting as many of the extras in the game that I can. I never use fast travel, would rather enjoy the journey and drive myself.

nitinvaid26
12-07-2014, 09:49 AM

Style: Playing through the story but hitting as many of the extras in the game that I can. I never use fast travel, would rather enjoy the journey and drive myself.

you can add me if you want i am lvl 9 still lvling up
nitinvaid26

koenvisser2000
12-08-2014, 07:03 AM
Hello 5-10s,

I just formed NDA crew - Never Drive Alone.

If you want to join my crew just add me to your friends: Nitnerolf86.

Together we will complete different missions type (PvE, PvP faction), have a lot of fun in freeride and you will find out great tips and how to progres faster to level 50.

I am waiting for you no matter your country, this crew is for everyone! (we will use English language)

Have fun playing this remarkable game!

Hey I would like to join :) I'm getting a ps4 on the 14th :) my name becomes probably n0livi0n. :D

admiro22
12-08-2014, 07:23 AM

hey, you can add me too, I'm level 36 and we kinda have the same gaming hour.

admiro22

* well, I added you already. just accept the friend request.

razendsnellefre
12-08-2014, 10:34 AM
Hallo, friendsgaming is aan het recruteren op The Crew.
Wil je erbij? kijk dan eens op www.friendsgaming.net.
Benodigdheden; The crew op pc en teamspeak 3 (gratis te downloaden)
Taal: Nederlandtalig

We hopen dat er intresse is, in game kan je razendsnellefre toevoegen en dan vind je mij wel terug

OiOiSmartAlex
12-08-2014, 10:38 AM
Hi,
looking for a crew to have some fun.
i'm usually online in the evening, 8pm (CET?), i live in Switzerland..
Add me. Username OiOiSmartAlex
Cheers mates!

avernus75
12-08-2014, 07:44 PM
hi , was looking to join a crew on ps4, my psn id is avernus75 ( level 50 ) and no lags. ;) just need a crew so to play and drive like normal, i dont ike glitchers... and people with low level car that run like mad. ( no offence ) just need to drive. msg me

DaVinci iP
12-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Hey guys Im looking for Crocodile faction members interested in doing some Faction vs Factions!! Gamertag is DaVinci ip Shoot me a friend request and hit me up in game if your interested!! GO CROCS!!

DarkRacer1
12-09-2014, 12:07 AM
Hey I'm level 20 atm, in the Crocodile faction and looking for some peeps to race/drive with on PC. I like both racing and driving - bought a nice Ferrari wheel and pedals today and It's awesome. Feel free to add me: DarkRacer1

Louie1170
12-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Precision driver looking for an active crew!

Platform:PS4
PSN: Louie1170
Send me a friend request or invite

SHiFFtee_REV
12-11-2014, 12:42 AM
REV is a freshly formed crew/clan that are on the hunt for new members to come and Dominate Races/Have Good Times with us in - THE CREW - already we have some SKILLED and DEDICATED players though this is not a requirement to join REV...all playing styles are welcome to join us and were always keen to HELP other members out! Our crew's chosen FACTION is the - CROCS - so if you are not already joined with them, you are expected to align with this faction as soon as your able to do so. This allows for more reputation/money when doing Faction Events and PvP and will also helps us as a team to Climb the Leaderboards quicker in the Faction Wars.
Our most active timezone is UTC+10 (Pacific Timezone) but we are accepting members worldwide

Must Speak English! No Level Requirement but must be ACTIVE!

How to Join - Either Reply to this thread, add officers on steam/uplay, Apply to our Steam Group, Join Us on Teamspeak

Crew Teamspeak Address - REVcrew.ts3.net.au

Faction - CROCS

Communication - REV Teamspeak Server and Steam Group (Website Coming Soon)

Crew Abbreviation/Tag - REV (Race Ends in Victory)

Most Active Timezone - Pacific/Oceanic

Steam Group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/raceendsinvictorycrew

Officers Steam and Uplay Name - REV_SoKruul/REV_PhippsKhunt/REV_SgtBreast
(You can search for users within the Uplay Console)

Cheers, SoKruul

Race Ends in Victory!!!

moneykey96
12-12-2014, 05:17 PM
Hi guys,
I am an 18 year old guy looking for a crew or some people to found one (ON PC)!
I am pretty good at speaking english and a decent driver! I already reached the top rank and maxed out three cars at the moment.
I accept every friend request.
So just add "moneykey96" at uplay and write me.
Teamspeak and headset available!

B4NN3D1994
12-15-2014, 04:32 PM
Xbox One

Looking for a crew
Gamertag: b4nn3d1994

GHOST ANKUR
12-16-2014, 03:06 AM

hello i am new to this game, but i used to play nfs world, was a lvl60 driver there, just bought crew yeaterday and started playing. i luv american muscle and italian imports, thought japanese imports are also my type, especially the nissan gtr.

i am a team player, and played games like warface, ghost recon online etc, i would like to join your crew.

ShibbyShanks018
12-16-2014, 04:36 PM
Hey I'm new to the crew but I'm looking for a friendly crew to join. I'm out to mostly have fun but I'm ready to be competitive for the crew I join.

I have a family to attend to but I'm usually on at least 2 hours out of the day.

Platform: Xbox One

Gamertag: ShibbyShanks

Sheddie4
12-16-2014, 11:16 PM
If you want a good friendly atmosphere with mature adults then join me on teamspeak : Dogznutz.clanvent.com:4137

Cowichowy
12-17-2014, 04:41 PM
Im looking for a crew on xbox one my name is Cowichowy, i have lots of crew points and money.
i play the game btw school ans sports but play a lot on the off time.

Cowichowy
12-17-2014, 04:44 PM
hey im cowichowy im really into american muscle and jap imports.
I have a camaro raid and a GTR skyline perf, and many other cars for all specs, shoot me a message on xbox one

LordAchilles96
12-18-2014, 02:18 PM
Looking for a crew!
Platform: Xbox 360
Gamertag: D2A EXTR3M3

My mic dosen't work right now so I cannot chat but I am mature, a good racer and daily player looking for a crew to race, do achievements with and other cool stuff. Please message me on Xbox if you want me in your crew!
Thank you Happy racing!

BBK_iNotorious
12-18-2014, 06:48 PM
Sup people im on ps4 looking for a crew to join as my friends dont play crew . looking for a crew that will play a lot and is competitive ! hit me up PSN ID is BBK_iNotorious. P.S im from England and 21 . not looking to join a kid crew :D

Sheddie4
12-20-2014, 01:32 PM
If you want a good friendly atmosphere with mature adults then join me on teamspeak : Dogznutz.clanvent.com:4137 we are on PC only

nontoxicdude
12-22-2014, 11:27 AM
I'm in california... age 14 very mature... male... looking for a crew to kick back.... cruise and chat

lawrencedaniel
12-23-2014, 11:21 AM
hi every one my name is daniel my gamer tag is danielv7917. i am looking to join a crew i have the crew on xbox 360 reason for wanting to join a crew is to have some fun in a crew also to do some of the missions an genraly all the other stuff you would do in a crew

xDRSKEEBOx
12-23-2014, 05:23 PM
Looking for graveyard shift crew on Xbox One... 6pm-6am est
I'm looking to assemble a crew to hunt achievements and do faction races with. I'm usually online between 6pm and 6am daily.

A little about me... I'm 26, from Florida. I love cars and guns. I own a trucking company with 7 trucks and have 3 years of driving and 700k miles across the country under my belt. Unfortunately I cannot drive anymore due to a terrible accident with a drunk driver that left me disabled. I've been to 48 states, Canada and Mexico. I'm laid back and like to game for hours.

I've already beaten the story missions. I could use help obtaining Platinum medals. I've already gotten a few.

The cars I have are as follows:
2011 Ford Mustang/D1299
2010 Dodge Viper SRT-10/C1299
2015 Ford Mustang GT/S1299
Ferrari 458 Speciale/P1299
McLaren C12 GT3/C1299
2010 Chevrolet Silverado/R991
1967 Chevrolet Impala/S1299
Nissan Skyline GT-R R34/P1299

I have other cars and all the hidden cars but those mentioned above are my best.
I have the season pass as well.

I love this game. The only complaints I have are the super OP cops and the "god-car" AI. Also, a few of the missions need the point/medal system recalibrated. I am an exceptional driver and consistently beat the "god-cars" in faction races.

My gamertag is: x DR SKEEBO x
Level 50

I use a Kinect sensor for a mic but I have it calibrated to eliminate tv and background noise. It sounds just like a normal mic.

If you're interested in joining up with me in a crew, leave a post or message me on Xbox Live

Happy racing :-)

Milo1783
12-25-2014, 01:09 PM
I'm playing on xbox one my faction is the crocs, rep is over 150k, AP is over 12,500 and my PVP rank is anywhere from 1000-1300. I'm 31 and I live on the east coast of the United States, I speak English. Gamer tag on xbox one is BlackHoleFTW

crazautiz
12-25-2014, 11:25 PM
Platform - Xbox 360
Name of Crew - Wolverines
Language - All

Anyone is welcome to my crew.
Named based on the crew name I used on NFS Carbon.

Primarily focusing on vehicles with Street Spec, but that's only when not on missions that switches you to a different Spec.

All types welcome (Tuners, Muscle, Exotic, Truck, etc...)

Gamertag: crazautiz

Please remember to send me a message saying you want in, otherwise I'll just get confused.

dk314
12-26-2014, 07:57 AM
Just a little bit about me. 28 years of age. In the military. I been in for 6 years. Been traveling all over the world currently in Korea. Love games. Play them all the time.

Looking for casual drivers to join our crew. My buddy and I just started playing earlier this month. We are usually on when we are not working. We are still climbing the ranks but both are pretty serious gamers. Im a fan of muscle while he likes tuners. So play whatever car you like.

We play on the xbox one. my gamertag is immmdapappie. just give me a shout if you are interested. thanks. btw people who play in the morning prob work best do to our time difference but you can catch us on at anytime.

REV_Takashin
12-26-2014, 04:37 PM
REV is a freshly formed crew/clan that are on the hunt for new members to come and Dominate Races/Have Good Times with us in - THE CREW - already we have some SKILLED and DEDICATED players though this is not a requirement to join REV...all playing styles are welcome to join us and were always keen to HELP other members out! Our crew's chosen FACTION is the - CROCS - so if you are not already joined with them, you are expected to align with this faction as soon as your able to do so. This allows for more reputation/money when doing Faction Events and PvP and will also helps us as a team to Climb the Leaderboards quicker in the Faction Wars.
Our most active timezone is UTC+10 (Pacific Timezone) but we are accepting members worldwide

Must Speak English! No Level Requirement but must be ACTIVE!

How to Join - Either Reply to this thread, add officers on steam/uplay, Apply to our Steam Group, Join Us on Teamspeak

Crew Teamspeak Address - REVcrew.ts3.net.au

Faction - CROCS

Communication - REV Teamspeak Server and Steam Group (Website Coming Soon)

Crew Abbreviation/Tag - REV (Race Ends in Victory)

Most Active Timezone - Pacific/Oceanic

Steam Group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/raceendsinvictorycrew

Officers Steam and Uplay Name - REV_SoKruul/REV_PhippsKhunt/REV_SgtBreast
(You can search for users within the Uplay Console)

Cheers, SoKruul

Race Ends in Victory!!!

Im already level 50, and i play 3 or 4 times a week sometimes more. I am from argentina, but i can speak English really well i guess. Already added some of the officers on Steam. Hope you let me in :D

Crasula1
12-27-2014, 03:36 AM
Name: Crasula1
Language: Norwegian or English

Bored of playing the game alone and want to play with someone. Invite me if you want :)

Kokkendoff
12-27-2014, 01:47 PM
Hi there!

I'm looking for a crew to play with. I'm 24 years old and currently living in Denmark!

I'm playing on PS4 and my PSN is Kokkendoff

R3D EYE JEDI
12-29-2014, 03:34 AM
Looking for 18+ crew on Xbox one Gt= R3D EYE JEDI

lcdric
12-29-2014, 09:56 AM
I played for pc name lcdric lvl 20

rainsurfer
12-29-2014, 03:41 PM
Name: rainsurfer2003
Platform: ps4

Bored of playing the game alone and want to play with someone. Invite me if you want

smdaly37
12-29-2014, 07:19 PM
I am a decent driver I think, I just started up i'm Level 14, on PS4 only speak English but I don't need to talk all the time so I dont mind joining another type of crew. smdaly37 on PSN guys just mention why your adding me as I get FIFA randomers adding me all the time.

GonxKillua
12-29-2014, 09:30 PM
Platform= PS4
Language= ENGLISH
Crew name = XENOVERSE

this team is only for the beginners so lvl 10 or below, add me in PSN if interested.

PSN = BflashJ

aussieannoholic
12-30-2014, 10:02 AM
I'm really new, level 2' I'm australian, and would love to race with other racers,

My username is aussieannoholic

I raced with someone earlier and they were a cheater, deliberately ran me off the road, if your a cheater, don't bother...

Sorry guys n dolls, but I'm an old fart and have no time for kiddie racers...

Pm if you are interested.

Niels_VdH
12-30-2014, 11:33 AM
Hey guys,

I'm playing on PS4 (rank 41) and i'm looking for a crew.
If you're interested you can always contact me on Playstation.
Name of account - Niels_VdH

Greets,

xMr.NoOne
12-30-2014, 03:04 PM
A beginner to the game with Level 7 looking for friendly Crew located in Europe.
Nick in game- xxmlodyxx95
Platform - PC
Language- English, Polish
Localization- UK
Got Teamspeak 3
Contact with me PM me here, steam (steamcommunity.com/id/xxmlodyxx) or on Uplay Nick xxmlodyxx95

nther16
12-30-2014, 05:37 PM
Hi there,

I'm 18, from Switzerland and I can speak German, French and English of course.

I'm playing on PC and I just finished the game (Lvl.50), that's why I was hoping to find a crew,
who's manly doing faction missions and PvP-Events.

If the description fits you and your crew I'd be glad to join it.

Thx for reading and if you see me online, I'm always up to a race. ;)

DRDREV1Lismytag
12-31-2014, 06:44 AM
New to the crew but I'm lvl 6 love racing games, I play cruise and competitive depending on what's needed.
Right now just looking for friends and a crew to play with on 360 version.
I'm age 19.

FearOfGod757
12-31-2014, 07:35 PM
Hi im new to the community and forums so sorry if im not up to date on things.Im relly enjouying the crew right now by myself but its a game ment to be played with groups of ppl thats why im looking to join up with a respectable crew one thats not just about being competitive but also having fun on the open road something like runing a gumball race within the game well hope to fine a good cool crew to run with

I am American and i play on PS4

PSNID-FEAROFGOD757

Age-26

Level-13 as of today

Im a very laid-back person i dont trash talk just lolking to have fun and meet new ppl from all over feel free to add me on psn just writ a massage with your request so i know were your from "LETS ROOL OUT":cool:

Leffebrune
01-01-2015, 05:00 PM
Looking for a casual crew
PS4
Name - leffebrune
18+

TopDriftking1
01-02-2015, 08:36 AM
Hi I am starting a crew I would like 3 people to join

Purpose:
To have fun and to challenge each other and have a great time

Required:
Over 10 year's old
above level 40
Have a mic(optional)

Please come and join my crew will have lots of fun!!! :D

Cya on the road, peace out.

DM404
01-02-2015, 11:29 PM
Looking to join up with a crew

ID: Dm404
Level: 33
Faction: Eagles

Other requirements:
Not looking for uber elitist players.
Plays usually from evening to late night.
Ages 18 and older

Blackwolfe5
01-03-2015, 02:09 AM

ID: woffen
Level: 8

bigguydw12
01-03-2015, 03:59 AM
To tidy up the forum and to provide a place for you to create or locate crews ready for release, please use this thread.

Ensure you put in your post which platform and remember not to post email addresses.

Anyone want to join my crew don't care who joins you can join. On xbox1 msg me at GUNNAshOOtema11 and you need a mic

MatrixAgain69
01-03-2015, 03:47 PM
I'm looking to join a Crew on Pc primarily. girl friend is usually on my PS4. I have the Crew on both PC & PS4 platforms. I am on The West Coast USA or PST or -8 Hours UMT or GMT. PC/U-Play/PSN handles are both the same MatrixAgain69. I am usually in game from noon my time to 3 pm my time & usually play till night time or when the game crashes, that's at least once a day, usually at night. I'm looking for dedicated players who play almost every day, at least on Pc. PS4 is hit or miss, but I have the PSN android app on my phone & check it often 4 those PS4 players that will let me join their Crew

ElectroDrift12
01-04-2015, 05:24 AM
Hi guys!!

I'm looking to make a crew with players you have to be between level 10 to 20, I had finished the whole game and had made a new account to play it again but this time with a full crew. So if your interested please send me a message on Xbox one. I'm doing this because I just want to play the game again but make it more fun by having a full crew

GamerTag;
ElectroDrift12

Cya on the road :D

superkootje
01-04-2015, 11:58 AM
hi guys, i just need more friends ingame to send on faction missions :P

add me: superkootje
On PSN by the way.

RickMacM
01-04-2015, 05:21 PM
My gamertag is RickMacM. I'm speak English from Canada.

ownedtoday
01-05-2015, 02:06 AM
Gamer tag is jarred197 looking for people to play with on xbox one. i also have a mic. just shoot me a message

robic16
01-07-2015, 02:07 PM
TheCrewUbisoft

Slexlaw
01-09-2015, 05:37 AM
I'm looking for someone to cruise around with and do co-op missions.

GT: Slexlaw
Online Aussie evenings and/or weekends

Rednax42
01-12-2015, 10:43 PM
Age 48
Location UK (usually online after 10pm UK time)
XBL: X4nder42

Leffebrune
01-14-2015, 01:06 AM
PS4
Name - leffebrune
18+

I am still looking for a crew... feel free to send me an invite

DuBLiFe2015
01-14-2015, 11:50 AM
Hey im looking to join or create a crew.

Im using PC to play.

English language.

Im from Scotland UK.

Very Active Player.

In game name- KingMesd1

Level 50

Age 21

Add me in game, send me a message or whatever.. Just get in touch, im really eager to get a crew up in running or join one. :cool:

Thanks,

KingMesd

ddr the doc
01-15-2015, 04:08 AM
Time zone MST XBOX 360 gamer tag slowrig47. Adult Only read,write,speak American English.

Kawaiii-
01-16-2015, 10:00 PM
Level: 34.
Language: Swedish and English
Play time: Usally around 2-3 hours becuse i get bored playing alone.

TNT_Shotsii
01-17-2015, 11:05 PM
Treacherous Night Tailights are recruiting

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/997288-Treacherous-Night-Tailights-Racing?p=10526462#post10526462

Arcadax
01-18-2015, 12:23 AM
Gamer tag: Arcadax
System: Xbox One

I'm really digging the Crew but I struggle to find people to join in on co-op missions and wouldn't mind making some friends to co-op or compete with for best scores. I play very regularly and love exploring the game map. Anyway please feel free to friend me, I use the mic and am a good support team mate.

rgoing
01-18-2015, 05:35 PM
Platform - Xbox One

Language - English

i would like to join your crew. gt = rgoing

deathpredator0
01-19-2015, 06:57 AM
Language- English
Country- Australia

Willing to join any crew the speaks english. Gamertag- deathpredator0

MaXiiczek
01-19-2015, 10:05 AM
hi, I'm looking for some crew...

PC, EU timezone, CZ/SK or English speaking, I prefer text chat due to environment :) I like to do almost everything in game, everything is fun in multiplayer :) I like PvP, but I'm a bit more casual oriented, usually around 20-25k rank

neil3646
01-20-2015, 05:28 PM
Hi, I'm looking for players to complete the achievements that require 2-4 players in a crew

UK timezone, Xbox One, gamertag neil3646

Aung82
01-20-2015, 07:42 PM
Hi ,

i am very new to the Crew .

I donno how to find the Crew or How to join ...

My Uplay name : Aung82

TimeZone : +6:30

Location ; Myanmar( Near India , Thailand , Malaysia , Indo , Singapore )

Thanks

THO423
01-22-2015, 07:45 PM
Time zone MST XBOX 360 gamer tag slowrig47. Adult Only read,write,speak American English.

Add me to your crew please THO423

AlorianX
01-23-2015, 09:47 PM
I am a 30 yr old lad, loves muscle cars and super cars, looking for a competetive and gumball rally style group out for a laugh mature without high pitched voices of 9yr olds, I have a season pass and always play with Mic,

My gt on one is AlorianX and if you invite or message me please reference the crew invitation from forum, I don't accept blind invites and want to get on with my potential buds

J

Kasserole2481
01-23-2015, 10:28 PM
Just looking for people to cruise around and race with cause playing single player gets boring and repetitive. All ages accepted, preferably those who like the imports like the 370z, skyline, gti, etc. gamer tag is Kasserole2481 so hit me up

thelemminguk
01-24-2015, 11:59 PM
I'm new to this game and would like to join a crew to enjoy more of what this game has to offer.

What do I need to do to get started?

RPoNSH
01-25-2015, 02:43 PM
Playing two days already (30 lvl, car spec 360) and game seems pretty cool. Enjoying PVP's. Looking for a CREW, because it's better to play with someone.

PSN: Rponsh
Language: English, Russian, Latvian.
Time zone: UTC+2

Playing mostly at evenings (starting from 21:00 CET).

SIK McNASTY X
01-25-2015, 07:59 PM
GT: SIK McNASTY X
Time Zone: EST U.S.

billionaiire
01-26-2015, 05:00 PM
Platform: PC (Windows) with Ubisoft UPlay
Language: English (US)
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

I will play a bit more if and when I have a crew going!

torch327
01-27-2015, 02:20 AM
Am I correct that the crews we can join are outside of the game and there is no way of representing a crew in game(crew tag)?

SF_DirtyJoker
01-28-2015, 03:38 AM
Hey guys, I'm a 19yo guy from Egypt , i am looking for a crew as i am currently not into one, i love drifting in this game so much :D

Do i have a spot ? :3

( PC )
Uplay : XNecroTicX

Time Zone : GMT +2

Language : English - Arabic

PS: I got a mic ;)

The_Last_Ride
01-30-2015, 08:14 PM
I play on PS4, i just want someone to play with, i started playing a few days ago. Can i join someone?

TooFast4turbo
01-31-2015, 08:19 AM
Hey guys 'Im new here im looking to form a crew with others on the PS4 just reply if interested Thank you!! BTW please watch and subscribe to my youtube channel about games
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9-PG3IyW8U Thanks again!
My psn user:TooFast4Turbo

vypers21379
01-31-2015, 08:52 PM
hey all gamertag samurai gunv looking for crew on xbox one i am new to game just hit level 11 contact me on xbox if messages please mention crew invite i am english speaking 35 year old male gamer

rockinout11
02-01-2015, 02:03 PM
Hey guys 'Im new here im looking to form a crew with others on the PS4 just reply if interested Thank you!! BTW please watch and subscribe to my youtube channel about games
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9-PG3IyW8U Thanks again!
My psn user:TooFast4Turbo

I'm looking to join with some players. add me on ps4 rockinout11.

yowyeh2
02-02-2015, 07:45 AM
Platform: PC (Windows) with Ubisoft UPlay
Language: English (US)
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

I will play a bit more if and when I have a crew going!
I would like to join a crew, don't play very much on school days but alot on weekends.
I will add you on uplay

guest-36ye1HcO
02-04-2015, 11:07 AM
Hi everyone. My name is Sly. I just started playing the crew on xbox one. And im a total noob lol. But im looking for an active friendly crew to join, that can help me learn the game better, and become my rivals at racing. My Gamer Tag is Arrogant Ape.

rockinout11
02-05-2015, 06:03 AM
I'm looking for a casual crew on the ps4 version of the game. I'm still fairly new to the game and usually play in the evening pacific time. Muscle cars add me rockinout11.

FergusMcPhail
02-05-2015, 10:24 AM
hey guys

any aussie crews out there on ps4? im struggling to find any at all

im play casually but im a decent driver so yeah

rockinout11
02-07-2015, 11:35 PM
I play on PS4, i just want someone to play with, i started playing a few days ago. Can i join someone?

Let's race ps4 tag rockinout11

leonX7
02-11-2015, 03:49 PM
Hi all,

PC VERSION ONLY

My username in THE CREW: leonX7

would like to join A CREW/ CLAN which is active as well as friends so we can play tgt etc. Can anyone or clan pm me so i can get started?

thanks!

xPreZio
02-16-2015, 01:56 PM
I seek crew for crocodile faction. PSN : xprezio

Hyphon
02-17-2015, 10:12 PM
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a active Crew or active member on PC with Crocodile focus. I would prefer if the people talk German, because sometimes I have problems with English language. My timezone is UTZ +1 (CET/MET)

Thanks in advance.

My Nick: Hyphon

Exotic Universe
02-18-2015, 06:18 AM
Looking for Xbox 360 crew! Xbox name: Exotic Universe. Fairly new to the game and looking for a crew to have fun with and kick ***. Message me on Xbox! Live on East Coast and speak English.

ShowMeYaPoowp
02-19-2015, 12:21 PM
Right ladys and gents,

ShowMeYaPoowp here,

Looking to make a crew on the xbox one console only im affraid. To do missions, pvp race,s anything basically to show off your cars awhether you have muscle, import, luxary what everrrrrr show it off also all the fun stuff like just general cruising around finding new things anyways so add me on xbox one @ ShowMeYaPoowp.
I do not Bash the game though so dont expect me to be on everynight as i have al ife and i work for a bloody living unfortunatly! haha just kidding.

anyways add me guys and lets get the crew on the road!!!!

PEACEEE!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

M0nkeyM4dne33
02-22-2015, 08:00 PM
Looking for people who are generally on most days in gmt london area who speak english dont really care about level just want people to drive around with do some missions and have a laugh. mic or no mic dont care.

currently level 40

M0nkeyM4dne33 ps4 name. feel free to add

LeonVfL
02-23-2015, 05:27 PM
Hey M0nkey,

i can't find you in psn, so you can add me .
I'm looking for someone to drive with and make some nice tours through the map.

PSN: LeonVfL

EDIT: everyone else who wants to drive with me can feel free and add me, too :)

M0nkeyM4dne33
02-23-2015, 06:32 PM
Hey M0nkey,

i can't find you in psn, so you can add me .
I'm looking for someone to drive with and make some nice tours through the map.

PSN: LeonVfL

EDIT: everyone else who wants to drive with me can feel free and add me, too :)

cool added you bro

Maffia-Thug
02-26-2015, 06:33 PM
cool added you bro

I take it you guys are usually not on during MST zone in the evenings usually between 6-10 pm?

If so you can definitely add me if you's like PSN: Maffia-Thug

otakuboi
03-04-2015, 06:41 AM
Platform= PC.
Language= All

umm can i join?

jonnypolish
03-06-2015, 11:48 AM
Hi Guys,

Language: English, Location: UK (So GMT) Mainly available in evenings 6pm onwards

I race clean with no contact if possible, but that doesn't mean everyone has to :D

Looking for players 18+ if possible for some mature gaming :)

Add me: PSN: G3_Dub if anyones interested in teaming up for challenges/trophies.

PVP Rank 20k in the world.

WomboComboGo
03-13-2015, 04:41 AM
Crew: The Street Aces
Region: USA
Spec type: Primarily Street

We are officially looking for members!
Anyone with a mic can join, just be sure to rep that street spec.

Contact WOMBO COMBO GO to join.

Turyleon
03-14-2015, 03:08 AM
Platform = PC
Language = English
Timezone = Eastern Standard Time (-5 GMT)
Username = Turyleon

I'm an average racer at best, and it's been some time since I've played online games.

I'm looking for a casual and mature crew/group of players to enjoy The Crew with to have the opportunity to take advantage of all that the game has to offer including all the event types, exploration, and experiencing all of (or as many as possible) cars and specializations.

I love the simultaneously co-op/competitive nature of playing through the game's story/events. As of this moment I'm only level 7 or 8 with a level 60ish Mustang.

I'd be very grateful if someone could point me in the direction of an open-minded, new-player friendly group.

Best.

-Tury

EMD-exoristos
03-31-2015, 11:42 PM
i heard you wanna join a crew or create one did you find it?? i want a crew too

SilentDriver25
04-02-2015, 03:40 PM
hey all so im Silent_Driver21 and im looking for a crew and in that crew i hoped to cruise,pvp and even model in our cars for the non-hardcore customization drivers,in the process of amassing my car army ready for anything mostly use muscle's and for races situational use what makes sense and ya last tidbit actually 24 so dn't let the 21 fool you lol :cool:

adRocZ
04-06-2015, 04:46 PM
I'm looking for a crew, I am brand new to the game on PC : adRocZ I play nightly CST.

Dtrios
04-08-2015, 04:06 AM
Yo, I play on PC looking for a crew to hookup with and do whatever. need most all crew achievements still so. Add me in game DTrios or PM me on Uplay

Austun XXI
04-09-2015, 04:33 PM
Looking for a crew on Xbox 360, central time I'm on between 8am-3pm. Gamer tag AustunXXI

Dn Dolle
04-14-2015, 06:25 AM
Xbox 360
English
Brussels time. (gmt +1)

Dutch guy here, looking for crew and some others to have fun.
Can be online the whole day if i wanted too ;) And let me know it`s for The Crew or not. Thanks!!

Let`s play!!
Add me if you want. Tag is : Dn Dolle

Mr-Gord-E
04-15-2015, 12:29 PM
PS4 ... Mr-Gord-E
GMT / UK
English

Looking for players close to UK time.
I have got the award points above 12000...
...and want to do the 4 player events for Award points (and some trophies).
There's 4 player (2 - 4 player) PvP events (PvP: Faction A and B) and tours (Convoys are still broken). 4 player Faction Missions.

Some events will have to be done more than once as the Award goes to the Crew master.

So if you want to get them done - starting with the ones we all need - look me up.
It doesn't take long. I did the 50 Crew vs Crew events for a trophy/Award really quickly.
I play all times of the day and night.

We can also help each other with Skill Jumps - getting greater distance with drafting or a push.

davingoo
04-19-2015, 12:10 PM
Language:german
Time zone:15o'clock and 7pm

MadMarc-BR
04-19-2015, 07:41 PM
Hi there!

I intend to form a stable crew to enjoy all resources of the game. My PvP rating is about 45.000 and improving.

Language: English or Brazilian Portuguese
Time Zone: Brazil (Latin America)

If you're interested, send a message to MadMarc-BR.

Rarest_Exotics
04-19-2015, 09:19 PM
Looking for a active pc crew.to run with,do missions and pvp ...add me Rarest_Exotics

exobyte5
04-22-2015, 09:13 AM
Looking for Xbox 360 crew! Xbox name: Exotic Universe. Fairly new to the game and looking for a crew to have fun with and kick ***. Message me on Xbox! Live on East Coast and speak English.

You can join Xbone crews as well on 360. It is not restricted to console type. If you have Microsoft account, that is all that is required.

exobyte5
04-22-2015, 09:23 AM
hey guys

any aussie crews out there on ps4? im struggling to find any at all

im play casually but im a decent driver so yeah

oh Fergus sad you...why do you support PS4 in Australia when Sony doesn't even have a server hub on these shores. You can't honestly compete with ping rates at +260 milli-seconds on PS4 multiplayer when Microsoft has built a framework specifically for gamers here in Melbourne and are in the process of expanding the Eastern network to Brisbane. Do some homework before buying your console and your gaming experience will be heightened by the fact that you can compete without the lag and inefficiency of offshore server nodes crunching your data, Sony consoles may be dead by 2020 because they don't have any investment plan for managing their own server tree in the technology domain of gaming and are only bent on selling their product/s. Do the math and you may see why Microsoft has a vast majority of the gamer market already with the PC and Mac taking second place on the ladder in this growing market. Today, you must look for the console supplier with the best server network. PS4 might have better graphics but it can't match multiplayer gaming in a global server. If you play multiplayer against your closest rivals Asia - the ping rate is no less than 180MS but the rate you get in you server is 260MS. It is almost uncompetitive and annoying when players are seen jumping around on screen with bit rates that don't match up. Alas - finding a crew that has reliable connection for you is going to be your biggest problem, not that that matters much for enjoyment. You are being ripped off by Sony for what is called entertainment, or go live in South Korea where Sony's share of the market is greatest and their dwindling market share is at least supported.

Gentplyr74
04-22-2015, 05:24 PM
Looking to join a PS4 Crew. Currently at Level 39.

PSN ID Gentplyr74

Also, I am in the USA Eastern Time Zone.

RickDII
04-24-2015, 06:44 AM
Xbox One here.

I'm looking for a crew to unlock the achievements and possible awards too.
I do have a limited time to play though. The best way is to arrange it in advance. Usually I can only play between 15h - 20h gmt. But I have rotational days off so, if I'm off from work the following day, I can stay later. On the days I'm not working, usually, I have much more time to play - even mornings...
If someone is interested, add me on X1 and send me a message: RickDII

Atmosfearic34
04-25-2015, 03:02 PM
I'm looking to join a crew/start a crew.

Language: Would prefer English
Active?: Yes

Add me on Uplay: Atmosfearic34
Currently level 44

Puni_2015
04-29-2015, 06:37 PM
PSN: Puni_2015
LVL: 7
Main Car: Dodge Challenger SRT 2014

I like to do casual drive, and helping other level up. I am looking for a crew that is willing to help with me level but is also willing to just cruise around. If so Message me on PSN or PM me on this message. I am New but I am willing to learn! thank you!!

UncagedWolf
05-14-2015, 02:51 PM
PSN: Inabox89
Time Zone: Central United States (-6:00)

I am fairly active, current level somewhere in the 20's. Main car is '69 Charger R/T, high 300's for dirt and street. I am on most often in the evening, will likely be on during the day on some weekend days. I have a personal preference for classic muscle cars and will most likely be driving those most of the time, currently only own the 2014 Challenger and Charger mentioned above.

TheRealMisko
06-02-2015, 11:44 PM
Im on Xbox One from UK. Just got this game a few days back. Just hit level 30. Looking for other players to race with and play through the story/faction missions etc. Just send me an invite or friend request. My GT is :- TheRealMisko

Yyooaavv45
06-03-2015, 11:03 AM

Please could you also post your time zone.

hi, ps 4 lvl 30 looking for crew or friends. time zone: gmt + 2 (language- english only)
psn- carcowpop

UJSTGT MANGLED
06-15-2015, 02:53 AM
So, I'm going to try and start up this new crew for the Xbox One for English-Speaking players.

Name: The Lycanthropes

jcrk2013
06-16-2015, 05:53 PM
Psn Name: jcrk2013

Platform PS4

Type Of crew: Stunt, Curising, Drifting,

Crew Started: 16-6-15,

Type of car required: Open class

Time zone: Open

Rhysalez
06-17-2015, 11:22 AM
I am looking for a crew. I use the G27 Racing wheel and I want to play with people who also use a wheel. I have a mic if anyone wants to actually talk. I am a low level player, I have only just started. Australian's only please

zayncooltura16
06-18-2015, 01:58 PM
Platform= PC.
Language= All

"I would like to join your crew mate" Hook me up

The_Assassin_mc
06-18-2015, 09:58 PM
I would like to form a crew for ps4 to enable everyone seeking to get trophies that require a crew easier.
Members should be at least Level 45 and have one super fast car
Time Zone: EST preferably but isn't an issue.
If you'd like to join then let me know. PSN: The_Assassin_mc
Let us support each other on the road to platinum.

dusty04981
06-22-2015, 12:54 PM
Hi I'm new to the game but lvl 50 and have finished the story missions. I drive 69 camaro all kits around 1250 lvl. Psn name Dusty04981

StasGrim
07-10-2015, 07:26 AM
PC. Time zone GMT+5. Language: English or Russian.
Interested in travelling (maybe with voice chat, if it runs) and co-op races (except off-road) with vehicles about 800lvl (lower = better).
I game irregular so you can write me a private message here or on Facebook facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004518796222 and we can set the time. I usually playing between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. GMT.

OO00H
07-10-2015, 08:10 PM
Xbox One Achievement Crew.
I need a crew to help with Crew achievements - I need Landmark tour, Drive 5 states, Coast 2 coast, 50 crew pvp and crew 1st 2nd 3rd. I will help with any achievements you may need too.
I would say I am an above average racer, starting to get to grips with pvp. I like to race fair with collisions on. Started in may, I have a lot of cars at 1299. I have a mike, it's dodgy, but it works..
Pm me, and we will hook up, or if you're not as shy as me leave your gamertag.

mgliv3
07-15-2015, 12:25 AM
Platform= PC.
Language= All

P.S.S; Is there gonna be closed beta for PC??-

KiLiMaNdRiX
07-17-2015, 09:51 AM
Hi guys , I would like to create a crew.

Platform : PC
Name : We will decide together the name.
Language: Romanian , English.
Time zone: UTC +2 ( Eastern European Time )
Types of races : All types of races but mainly faction races.