PDA

View Full Version : AC3 need PC moves for fight with Ropebeater

Pazzo40
06-21-2013, 04:07 AM
I've had trouble finding key controls for fighting on the PC, especially the Boston Brawler series. I've made it to the Ropebeater but the "counter" move "E" followed by another "E" to throw him isn't fast enough. It seemed to work OK for the Stinger but it seems my double parry isn't fast enough to throw him into an object. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Revan-Risinger
06-21-2013, 04:48 AM
I had that problem too, I had mine as Ctrl I just double tapped it really fast.

Ureh
06-21-2013, 05:04 AM
Hm I only played this mission once, but if I remember correctly you only need to counter him next to a table or breakable object (barrels, scaffolding, etc) and Connor will automatically throw the Rope Beater into the nearest object. So only press the counter button when next to a table/object. Or does the PC version force you to throw him yourself?

Locopells
06-21-2013, 09:15 AM
Nope, throwing him into the table with E is correct.

Pazzo40
06-21-2013, 09:21 AM
I got through the Ropebeater by positioning myself back to the table and was able to throw him enough times to win. Then, I got through the Merchant and 2-3 rounds of the tournament ... then I quit after being desynchronized ... I'll probably return to it sometime. I've completed everything else and really enjoyed this game as well as the series. Thanks for the input and suggestions!