PDA

View Full Version : Fun things I discovered to do in AC3

Wolfmeister1010
06-19-2013, 05:58 PM
Hey guys! I discovered some fun things to do in AC3 while waiting for AC4. It will probably only be fun for a little bit, and you may already know about these, but I'm gonna share them anyway.

1. You have probably seen tons of little rats running around the cities. I discovered that you can kill them by stepping on them. They explode in a little burst of blood. It is actually extremely fun.

2. When roaming around the frontier, if you find Daniel Boone, you can shoot him with anything, he is invincible. I love to shoot him full of arrows with the unlimited ammunition cheat. This also works for the groups of people in the cities that you can use to spark riots.

3. In the biddle hideout mission, before getting to your steering wheel, it is really fun to roam around the Aquila. Behind the steering wheel, there is a hook that will take you up all the way to the top of the ship. If you jump overboard, the people will all scream simultaneously "man overboard !!!" And it sounds so fake and funny. Not to mention that the area is absolutely beautiful and is fun to just see it.

4. In the frontier, try placing a trip mine and then some bait on it. When all the bucks and deer trigger it they all literally go flying everywhere. Please don't hate me for this I know it's terrible but it's just a game.

5. You can attack civilians with rope darts without killing them. But don't be too close to them or it will tigger the rope dart pull to assassinate thing.

7. In TOKW, use the throw money to gather tons of citizens and then use bear might to destroy them all and send them flying. Since it is only one attack, it will not desynchronize you, but only give you the first tier warning.

Thank you guys for reading. If you have already discovered some or all of these, then I am sorry for wasting your time.

Locopells
06-19-2013, 06:39 PM
Going to try man overboarding now!

Stop it, you know what I mean...

Wolfmeister1010
06-19-2013, 07:16 PM
Going to try man overboarding now!

Stop it, you know what I mean...

Stop it?

Locopells
06-19-2013, 08:18 PM
It sounded rude...

Jexx21
06-19-2013, 08:24 PM
stop these topics

AC2_alex
06-19-2013, 08:26 PM
Continue these topics, if you want. I'm not going to tell you what to do.

lothario-da-be
06-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Gonna try those rats for sure!

Shahkulu101
06-19-2013, 08:38 PM
I discovered bears run away from horses. How incredibly absurd.

Sushiglutton
06-19-2013, 08:41 PM
Hmm I'm excited to try put 1) and 3). Thanks for sharing and don't mind the haters ;)

Wolfmeister1010
06-19-2013, 10:20 PM
You know what? **** all of you. I'm done. I get yelled at for talking about crouching, I get hated on for liking Connor. I get hated on for just trying to make an interesting thread. I get hated on for "talking about things that have already been talked about" I get hated on for not including all of the cities in a favorite city poll. I am ****ing sick of all of this. I am done with this forum.

silvermercy
06-19-2013, 10:34 PM
Hey, make any thread you like! I sure like them!! :)

psstt... I like Connor, too!

LoyalACFan
06-19-2013, 11:01 PM

It's actually not absurd. Bears (esp. black bears) are not godless killing machines as portrayed in some media... :rolleyes:

MadJC1986
06-19-2013, 11:19 PM
You know what? **** all of you. I'm done. I get yelled at for talking about crouching, I get hated on for liking Connor. I get hated on for just trying to make an interesting thread. I get hated on for "talking about things that have already been talked about" I get hated on for not including all of the cities in a favorite city poll. I am ****ing sick of all of this. I am done with this forum.

Well, IMO those threads you create are actually interesting. And that is a rare thing in this forum, cause so many pointless threads are being created.

Jexx21
06-19-2013, 11:50 PM
Just wanna say that as far as I can tell, I'm the only one that ever said anything against your threads, and only twice. This time and one other time.

This thread I actually don't have a problem with, it's mostly the ones that we actually did have topics about. I dunno, I rarely make threads, and I hate it when there are a lot of them because I like to have all of my info/discussions together in one organized thread, and I get confused as to which thread is which.

I have nothing against you though.

D.I.D.
06-20-2013, 12:02 AM

One person said they didn't like your topics.

Nobody is "hating on" you. That's a sad piece of slang millionaire rappers came up with to deflect criticism, and was taken up by deluded teenagers to make themselves feel important. You do not have haters, nobody is hating, nobody gives a toss about your Wolfmeister username nor knows who you are.

Also: videogames.

AC2_alex
06-20-2013, 12:43 AM

You're just letting the arse holes win. I don't care if people think a thread is stupid. Let them be angry.

D.I.D.
06-20-2013, 01:04 AM
You're just letting the arse holes win. I don't care if people think a thread is stupid. Let them be angry.

Because the person who flounces out of a games forum telling everyone to **** themselves is definitely not an arsehole.

DisbandedBox359
06-20-2013, 01:31 AM
definitely want to try jumping overboard now

Wolfmeister1010
06-20-2013, 05:56 PM
Sorry i kinda freaked out everyone. My period is over

Ureh
06-20-2013, 06:09 PM
Horse combat? Swing swords? Able to drag enemies while on horseback using rope? Puzzle platforming and how much?

Sorry if these've already been answered.

Edit wrong thread oopsir

montagemik
06-20-2013, 10:41 PM

I Discovered Adult bears Die on trip mines & Baby bears re-materialise on detonation.