PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Beta - Download Now![2013 June][New!]

WolframLF
06-18-2013, 02:32 PM
[video removed]

Download Now: [link removed]

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Beta has arrived! Two weeks ago, Ubisoft confirmed my beta testing application. Man, I couldn't expect that to happen. This is a huge win for me! I want to share Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Beta Version with you and provide a free download! I updated the download about two days ago, it should be new and good. Everyone can try out Assassin's Creed IV! Enjoy playing this awesome game in June/July or whenever you want!

About Assassin's Creed IV:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag has arrived! Set in the era of treasure-seeking pirates, the story follows Edward Kenway an assassin mysteriously roaming the sea as aboard his ship. Carrying on from Assassin's Creed III, Connor's Grandfather Edward has found the missing link, to this unsolvable puzzle. Experience Assassin's Creed like never before in this new release from Ubisoft.

I've been selected to beta test Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, and I've decided to give players a chance to play too! Just visit my website below, and follow the simple instructions on installing, and launching the game. Unfortunately, the beta doesn't include multi-player, but it's not a huge issue.

Just remember, DO NOT upload videos, screenshots, or other form of media that includes in-game content from Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Beta. You will not only be banned from the beta permanently, but could suffer a lawsuit from Ubisoft under the terms of Copyright Infringement.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is set to release October 29, 2013 on PC, Xbox 360, PS4 & Wii U. For the latest updates, and access to the exclusive beta event of this game, visit our website.

Download Now: [link removed]

-New Era. New Assassin. Unite Under The Black Flag.-

Facebook: [link removed]

ProletariatPleb
06-18-2013, 02:34 PM
OH MAI GAWD
*starts download*
Hey dis got virus mayne....u lie...whai

pacmanate
06-18-2013, 02:41 PM
This is so funny

roostersrule2
06-18-2013, 02:44 PM
I downloaded and I got AC5 not 4 this is ******** and just to let Ubisoft know nobody cares about Desmond running around in the past, I'd change that before you release it.