PDA

View Full Version : patch 1.07 what changes you would like to see

DeadScoper
06-16-2013, 06:13 PM
The assassins creed 3 was one of the best game I ever played but still there are some issues and bugs in the game.Such as graphical colour issues and promblem with the fps.Do you think they will ever made another patch.If yes what else you would like to be fixed.

Johny-Al-Knox
06-17-2013, 01:15 AM
Patch? Give me a diffrent game..

Oh wait..

Anykeyer
06-17-2013, 08:37 AM
7 patches for Ubi game? This is madness.

YayaTourette
06-17-2013, 05:09 PM
7 patches for Ubi game? This is madness.

Then look at GRFS for PC...

cogc_23
06-18-2013, 05:01 AM
only need repair the physics for costumes altair and ezio too much to ask that? just fix the physics for the outfits and everyone is happy please :(

DeadScoper
06-18-2013, 03:46 PM
Two things that they should do is 1st the guards, they should to do more damage and 2nd to reduce the life speed when its about to restore after you have escaped from the guards.
Sorry for the bad english

Dome500
06-19-2013, 08:18 PM
The assassins creed 3 was one of the best game I ever played

Not my opinion, but.......

why don't you fix the social stealth system?

DeadScoper
06-20-2013, 11:50 AM
BY Dome500
Not my opinion, but.......

why don't you fix the social stealth system?

to do that i think they need to add more bushes and fix the detection glitch.For example in bunker hill mission when you are in the camp where pitcairn is and kill someone and you are hidden they try to find you even they didntt see you.
Lest hope that ubisoft will fix that

Anykeyer
06-20-2013, 01:22 PM
Stuff like that are design changes. All designers and playtesters are already busy with different projects, so what you want will simply not happen.
Usually only day 1 patch is made by full development team, then its only small live support to address major but relatively easily fixable bugs. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

kelevra.art
06-21-2013, 07:22 AM
the dart at a rope has to work from a horse and at the opponent, which at a horse

mantas120
08-02-2013, 10:46 AM
If i change my assassins outfit's color i like to see change in cutscenes as well, equipment wheel could be better and please fix fps drop after sequence 1 on the pc

DeadScoper
08-03-2013, 05:21 AM
If i change my assassins outfit's color i like to see change in cutscenes as well, equipment wheel could be better and please fix fps drop after sequence 1 on the pc
Let's hope that they wiil see this thread and actually do some changes before black flag

DeadScoper
08-07-2013, 02:31 PM
At least they need to reduce the life speed after every battle.When i want to play just to kill some guards its just to easy.

keep posting suggestions :-)

viaimpedita
08-19-2013, 05:12 PM
PLEASE fix the problem with the fps....its possible that the workload of my GPU is only 20% when i play?????
I have an ati 6950 not an oldest 9800pro!!!!!

adventurewomen
08-20-2013, 02:43 AM
PLEASE fix the problem with the fps....its possible that the workload of my GPU is only 20% when i play?????
I have an ati 6950 not an oldest 9800pro!!!!!
Maybe if you turn down your Anti-Aliasing quality down to High or Normal does this help your framerate increase?

Also make sure you have downloaded the latest drivers for you graphics card.

Anykeyer
08-20-2013, 06:31 AM
Stop relying on a single number of GPU//CPU usage percentage reported by OS/drivers. There is much more to it. Both CPU and GPU have multiple blocks for different tasks, and one of them can bottleneck everything else.
PS there wont be any further patches

viaimpedita
08-20-2013, 07:51 AM
Maybe if you turn down your Anti-Aliasing quality down to High or Normal does this help your framerate increase?

Also make sure you have downloaded the latest drivers for you graphics card.

I play with many games...last COH2...also with AA active and don't have low fps.
I don't think that im the only player that have this trouble if try to googling
Biez

Mr_StealyourMVP
08-22-2013, 08:59 PM
Hello.

There is a bug in Episode 1 from The Tyranny of King Washington, at the Valley Forge mission named: Justice Served, checkpoint: Stalk the guard dog patrol. After I kill the dog and walk to the green circle, I cannot fast walk, I cannot run or change between my weapons and my power. That is a bug that can be fixed.

Thanks.

Abhi_TheGamer
08-25-2013, 03:32 PM
The North New York Delivery Request stiull exists. I know you are still going multiplayer bug fixing. But single player is played more than multiplayer. So if you can then do it. Yes, you have to .

DeadScoper
08-25-2013, 03:41 PM
The North New York Delivery Request stiull exists. I know you are still going multiplayer bug fixing. But single player is played more than multiplayer. So if you can then do it. Yes, you have to .

sorry to say that but i dont work for the ubisoft i just made this threat to see what how many people need another update thats all if ubisoft can see this threat then ok and im sorry again

Stimzor5
08-26-2013, 09:46 AM
Fix the DLC for Assassins Creed 3 The Infamy, Mission: Stalk the Guard Dog. This is a blocking issue! The DLC CANNOT be finished because of this.

dxWiz
10-10-2013, 04:24 AM
I am hoping for a patch but it seems like impossible....

Demon_Fangs
10-23-2013, 08:39 AM
I couldn't complete the game cause I always get stuck in the animus loading screen. So I hope IF they make a 1.07 patch, they should fix it.