PDA

View Full Version : AC-R - lost templar den

Tyrhydion
06-16-2013, 12:18 PM
Can someone please help how to regain control over a lost but once liberated templar den? since I lost it, I cannot renovate a couple of shops and a faction building. :nonchalance:

the map indicates a templar den symbol OR a tower symbol, sometimes both, but not consistently in every session, and I am clueless how to win it back.

please help!

thx

SixKeys
06-17-2013, 02:16 AM
If you've lost a den, you'll have to retake it like you did the first time. Once you've killed all the guards (or snuck your way to the entrance of the den), you can enter the den and will then have to play a round of Den Defense. If you win, you will have control over the den again. If you want to make sure that den won't be lost again, you can assign one of your recruits (has to be a master assassin) as the guardian of that den.

Tyrhydion
06-17-2013, 09:04 PM
Sounds good in theory, but there is no entry to the den for me.... the tower symbols vanish as soon as all the guards are killed and I am lost in the restricted area without a clue what to do next....

SixKeys
06-17-2013, 11:30 PM
Sounds good in theory, but there is no entry to the den for me.... the tower symbols vanish as soon as all the guards are killed and I am lost in the restricted area without a clue what to do next....

Are you sure you're looking everywhere? The entry is just a glowing door and there's no marker for it, you just have to circle the tower until you find it. Sometimes it can be kinda "hidden".

Edit: It might be worth looking up all the different dens on YouTube (or a walkthrough) if you're having trouble with a particular location. That way you should at least know where to find the entrance once you've killed all the guards.

Ureh
06-18-2013, 03:12 PM
Not sure if you're at the point where the Templars managed to retake the tower (this happens if you fail the Tower Defense game)? If yes, then a new Templar captain will hole up near the tower. Is it one of the Captains that run away if you're detected?

Tyrhydion
06-22-2013, 03:37 PM
Today was the I day I finished the main story with AC-R, but I didn't manage to retake this particular den.

It's north of and the closest to the Grand Bazar. The area is very small, a building with two sniper cabins at the front and at back, surrounded by guarded rooftops and the den tower of course. There is no clue of a glowing door nor a captain. :(

Another issue bothering me is that my assassins don't level up to master level, except for the first one. For master assassins some extra 3.800 skill points are needed, and all of my level 10 assassins have even much more than that! Furthermore two level 10 assassins even fell in combat which was a pretty shocking and annoying experience. Is there any info available on how to level up the rest of the pack?

Tyrhydion
06-22-2013, 03:48 PM
This is the den I am talking about and for some reason I do not have the glowing door :| Maybe I already played the defense and lost, so I can't do it again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrQMKFntRgs

Ureh
06-22-2013, 05:19 PM
Haven't played in a year so menory is fuzzy. Sorry about that...

For recruits that reach lvl 10, enter a liberated den then assign that recruit to it. That'll trigger their first Master Assassin mission. Complete it then continue training them to lvl 15. The second part of their Master Assassin should activate. Finishing it will make their respective den immune to Templar takeover. To level up your recruits call them during fights and/or send them on missions (this can be done in the Galatta hideout, Peri Reis home, or pigeon coops next to crafting stations). Recruits can die pretty easily so help em out with smoke bombs and such.

Wierd! No captain and can't enter the tower!? Do you need to light the beacon at the top of tower?

Tyrhydion
06-23-2013, 11:48 AM
Ok, I am gonna assign lvl 10 assassins to dens... never did it so far, so it looks promising.

And with my templar den: no door, no captain and no chance to re-ignite the tower..... what went wrong there?

Ureh
06-24-2013, 11:37 PM
Sounds like a bug. Can you try replaying the memory "On the Attack" in Sequence 2? That memory involves the Den in question. Probably won't help but I suppose it's worth a try if you haven't.

Sorry that's the best I got.