PDA

View Full Version : It's not the Prop . . .

XyZspineZyX
09-19-2003, 08:26 PM
It's the DAMN throttle . . . /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

The constant speed prop on the P-somethings works pretty damn well.

The throttle DOES NOT THROTTLE !

When I bring the throttle all the way back the manifold pressure does not drop to idle (or near idle) setting. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

I have read several sites referanced by those supporting current behaviour, but in FULL REAL ( real life, that is ) the manifold pressure is CONTROLLED by the throttle (and influenced to a limited degree by the prop, I'll give you that). /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

This is effecting the way people are using the prop and is sometimes seen as a prop problem, but it's . . .(see above).

Still best sim by far and OTHERWISE enjoy it a lot. After all, everyone is playing by the same rules, right? /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

I'm done on topic . . . promise.

XyZspineZyX
09-19-2003, 08:26 PM
It's the DAMN throttle . . . /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

The constant speed prop on the P-somethings works pretty damn well.

The throttle DOES NOT THROTTLE !

When I bring the throttle all the way back the manifold pressure does not drop to idle (or near idle) setting. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

I have read several sites referanced by those supporting current behaviour, but in FULL REAL ( real life, that is ) the manifold pressure is CONTROLLED by the throttle (and influenced to a limited degree by the prop, I'll give you that). /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

This is effecting the way people are using the prop and is sometimes seen as a prop problem, but it's . . .(see above).

Still best sim by far and OTHERWISE enjoy it a lot. After all, everyone is playing by the same rules, right? /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

I'm done on topic . . . promise.

XyZspineZyX
09-19-2003, 08:35 PM
It's a bug.