PDA

View Full Version : Lag problems that I've never had before

NerothosRex
06-15-2013, 08:12 PM
Hello, ubi forums, I'm having some problems with the game. Now I used to have the pirated game about 5 months ago and it worked pretty well with no lag, I could play it at medium with stable 40-50 fps. I then decided to buy the full game as I wanted to try multiplayer and see how it is. I bought it off Steam, uplay downloaded, the game downloaded, I got my code, I got in game and what do I know? I get 10 fps with lots of lag spikes. Now this has never happened before on the old pirated version I had. As I really like the game is there anyone who's experiencing the same problems or someone that knows a fix to this? I even tried putting the settings to low and the resolution to the lowest but it didn't help me at all :( .. Is there anyone that knows how to fix this? I'm pretty sure it's not my PC because it used to work with no lag. and my PC is pretty average, specs are.

Processor: AMD A4-3300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 2.50 GHz
Graphics card: Geforce GT 430
RAM: 4GB

It's pretty average as I'm not that rich. So does anyone know how to fix this problem? Help would be really appreciated.

AndyJackson2012
06-15-2013, 09:43 PM
I would say to look at the apu as not fast enough. I have a phenom2 X6 (6 core) at 2.7ghz and radeon 6670 w/win7-64 and 8gb ddr3 ram (gets 40-50FPS on 1280x768 on med settings- in multi gets 30FPS so it drops in multi). on my wifes apu A4 3400 without a video card it is very laggy and wont play at anywhere near the same frame rates. So your old game must have been optimized much better for your unit. And....my understanding is that graphics cards dont boost the graphics on APUs much, so if you can get a new processor for that base socket on your board or?
hope this helps