PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III freezes my new pc randomly

Crazybone992
06-15-2013, 03:41 PM
This has happened twice now. Game freezes randomly and when I return to windows, the mouse cursor disappears and I can't click anything. So I'm forced to do a hard reboot. When I rebooted my pc, I thought it was broken. It booted to a completely blank blue screen and took an awful long time to load. I didn't get any error messages. And I'm using Windows 8 btw. Is it possible to sue Ubisoft for nearly breaking my brand new computer? I'm getting sick of all the problems in this game. And do not feed me that "please contact Ubi support" crap again.

Crazybone992
06-15-2013, 06:11 PM
OK maybe I overreacted a bit. I'm not going to sue anyone. I'm just angry because Ubisoft doesn't even try to fix the problems in AC III. All the latest patches have been for multiplayer only. Has Ubi forgotten this game completely? This freezing issue for example is a serious one. Good thing it doesn't happen very often.

ProType07
02-01-2015, 05:03 PM
Same happens to me every time I play Multiplayer , after 10 Min of Gameplay random freezes and i have to shut down my computer , ALT - TAB , CTRL - ALT - DELETE or ALT - F4 wont work when it freezes , alot of people are having this problem , ubisoft doesnt even listen to them...