PDA

View Full Version : Where are the players?

zTheCastro
06-14-2013, 11:48 PM
I try PVP matches and there is nobody. I will in Co-Op and has only a few people. What is happening?

zTheCastro
10-17-2013, 12:29 AM
Hello? Far Cry 3 are alone.

Hobbilis
10-17-2013, 03:32 PM
Most people probably migrated to BF3 and are awaiting BF4. I seriously hate how this game turned out. But what can you expect from a company that is just in it so they can release as much titles per year as they can. You heard what happened to Splinter Cell Blacklist? It flunked, and it flunked hard.

I really wanted this game to be good, but it's impossible when you have a company that tells them (developers) to move to other projects and they release like 2 or maybe 3 patches after when the game comes out. It's sickening. Far Cry 3 would've been such an awesome game if they actually let the dev's make patches and balance it out. Well, that's why I haven't bought a game from ubisoft in God knows how long, I simply don't believe that I should support such a company.

crAkArt
10-17-2013, 03:56 PM
Most people probably migrated to BF3 and are awaiting BF4. I seriously hate how this game turned out. But what can you expect from a company that is just in it so they can release as much titles per year as they can. You heard what happened to Splinter Cell Blacklist? It flunked, and it flunked hard.

I really wanted this game to be good, but it's impossible when you have a company that tells them (developers) to move to other projects and they release like 2 or maybe 3 patches after when the game comes out. It's sickening. Far Cry 3 would've been such an awesome game if they actually let the dev's make patches and balance it out. Well, that's why I haven't bought a game from ubisoft in God knows how long, I simply don't believe that I should support such a company.

I agree, ...all right,
they can fool me once...and this is gone .... but WHY crytek has given this title to ubisoft WHY????? ..... still can not believe...

Szocik87
10-17-2013, 07:28 PM
Far Cry community is very small even old games like BF2 and CS 1.6 have more players online than all FC(UBI) and Crysis(EA) series together this is very funny and sad.

BTW nice new Forum :)