PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III Steam cards.

Top1ToxicPlayer
06-14-2013, 07:16 PM
Hello, as known there is a new thing on Steam and it's called Steam Trading Cards, it's currently at beta and it's going great, what I suggest is, as the game developers decide if either join or not I ask Ubisoft to join the beta with ACIII or any other AC game in the series, many players would be happy and they will look cool, read about it here Link (http://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards/http://) I really hope this happens.

[I am just a random player, I did not create anything nor gave any ideas]

OSantaClownO
06-14-2013, 07:48 PM
Have my support!

Top1ToxicPlayer
06-19-2013, 09:37 PM
Guys! If we pressure them enough we might get it to work!!

AntiChrist7
06-19-2013, 10:53 PM
i have all AC-games, but on uplay not on steam. So i hope it doesnt go through, it would be unfair

Kawatta-kun
06-19-2013, 11:13 PM
i have all AC-games, but on uplay not on steam. So i hope it doesnt go through, it would be unfair

This.

Anykeyer
06-20-2013, 05:54 AM
This **** requires game to use steamworks. Im sure this wont ever happen which is great.
Those cards are completelly pointless crap to promote steam trading and increase Valve's profits and make morons waste their time. This game is better without such a thing.

Revan-Risinger
06-21-2013, 04:52 AM
I heard about these steam cards, but I have not seen them. Idk what anykeyer is raging about; it sounds like a good idea, but only if they allow trading of games the ONLY are useable on steam.

Anykeyer
06-21-2013, 06:25 AM
Im not raging, Im laughing at. Im just telling you that this is yet another marketing trick aimed at morons and morons alone.
You play some steamworks-enabled game (that means this game cant be played without steam at all, so dont worry, uplay games will never get it) and cards appear in your inventory. Only half of the set (in non F2P games). Then you have to trade them, in order to complete your set. Obviously its hard to get full sets for all supported games you have without paying money. You have to double your cards count after all. Its even more "convinient" in F2P games - they give you cards for spending money in them. Completing sets give you nothing usefull. So its all about wasting your time and increasing profits. Only moron will fall for that and even worse - complain that he cant do that in any particular game. It works because they also added steam level to that thing, morons always fall for such things, they want their e-pen to grow big even if it means nothing except for showing their dumbness meter (speak boosting). In fact, if you want cards so badly why dont you buy some crappy indie game which supports them? You dont even have to play it, just start and leave it open for a few hours. Sounds ridiculous but this is what Valve and indie devs are expecting and many idiots do. LOL. Ppl's stupidity will never stop to amaze me.

OSantaClownO
06-22-2013, 12:20 PM
Im not raging, Im laughing at. Im just telling you that this is yet another marketing trick aimed at morons and morons alone.
You play some steamworks-enabled game (that means this game cant be played without steam at all, so dont worry, uplay games will never get it) and cards appear in your inventory. Only half of the set (in non F2P games). Then you have to trade them, in order to complete your set. Obviously its hard to get full sets for all supported games you have without paying money. You have to double your cards count after all. Its even more "convinient" in F2P games - they give you cards for spending money in them. Completing sets give you nothing usefull. So its all about wasting your time and increasing profits. Only moron will fall for that and even worse - complain that he cant do that in any particular game. It works because they also added steam level to that thing, morons always fall for such things, they want their e-pen to grow big even if it means nothing except for showing their dumbness meter (speak boosting). In fact, if you want cards so badly why dont you buy some crappy indie game which supports them? You dont even have to play it, just start and leave it open for a few hours. Sounds ridiculous but this is what Valve and indie devs are expecting and many idiots do. LOL. Ppl's stupidity will never stop to amaze me.

It being another marketing trick, doesn't mean the audience is morons.
If I enjoy it, I doesn't see a reason for not supporting it.

And I can add that a person doesn't must gain all the cards of all the games, I myself would probably only want to gain Assassin Creed cards, leaving the other cards of other games for a trade with AC cards.

spymaxi1
10-07-2013, 07:48 AM
What i like about the trading cards is which after crafting you get backgrounds , emos and badges. I do love it if there was a profile background or emo of Ezio XD ( Ezio fan boy )